Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2011

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Stephanie Knight - Feb 7th
[Image: tn_79.jpg]

Gorgeous glamour
Tonight is our Glamour Theme Night so I'd like to bring back a bit of vintage Hollywoood glamour. I love the subtle sexiness of elegant eveningwear and being dressed so demure makes me want to act extra naughty Wink I'll be wearing a long black sequin evening-gown with cream satin gloves. I'll tease you by raising my gown to show you my sheer black stockings, garter belt and silky lingerie before slowly removing each item till i'm wearing nothing but my stockings. If you're in the mood for a slow, erotic striptease you won't want to miss this show....

________________________________________________________________​__________________________________________________________

Ah yes the lovely Stephanie, and her debut show, this will be good.

We join Steph, wearing a sexy evening gown and cream gloves, and looking damn fine, this girl has made the effort 
We admire how she looks so good, as she gives us a nice twirl, and then , right on cue, the dress magically comes off, I'm sure she could read our minds!

She reveals some very sexy underwear indeed, still wearing those lovely cream gloves, that match very well with the cream and black underwear and those black stockings, and oh wow what a body too!

Has to be said, she looks damn fine!.

As the chat carries on, off come the gloves, and then, oh my, so does the bra, revealing a very lovely pair of boobies indeed.

After many admiring comments, and banter, the temperature rises even further, as she ask us whats next to come off.

'Keep the stockings on' is the cry. There something magical and marvellous (not to mention bloody sexy) about a girl in just stockings!

So, the stockings stay on, which means...

Yes, the panties are coming off Big Grin

First we see the full glory of that lovely bum, and then she turns around and....

You should have been there! You missed out big time! Next time, come to the show to see the wonderful sights we've just seen!

Excellent show and an excellent debut, thank you Steph
27-02-2011 04:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel and Becky - Feb 8th
[Image: tn_72.jpg]

Fun in the shower
Me and Rachel have been out tonight, dancing, having fun together and just generally being naughty. We've come home but we're not quite ready for bed yet.... We'll slowly help each other undress, removing our eveningwear, stockings and pantyhose and bras. We'll then relax and unwind by rubbing body oil all over each other before slipping into a hot, steamy shower together. Care to join us?

________________________________________________________________​__________________________________________________________

what can I say, two sexy girls having a ball in the bathroom, and getting naked in the process!
starting off in their evening wear, this soon comes off and is replaced by a smooth application of baby oil, which of course means the girls take off more clothing, until their down to their G-strings!

Then it's baby oil time again, as it's rubbed into those lovely boobies.

and of course, it has to be washed off, so the girls jump in the show and take it in turns to hose each other down.

then its out of the shower and tiem to dry each other off, before we suddenly realise, it's been over 20mins.

show over, its time to continue this in private!

an excellent show with two girls that obviously enjoy each other as much as we doSmile
27-02-2011 05:00
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Hannah Claydon - Feb 10th
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Traditional Tease!
My favourite type of lingerie is traditional, pin-up style glamour! I think it really shows off my voluptous curves... I've been treating myself to lots of new retro-style lingerie recently, so tonight i'd love to model it for you! I'm going to be wearing a sexy lacy grey and black retro-style long-line bra, with matching high-waisted, full-backed knickers, with attached suspender straps! I feel naked without some sexy stockings, so of course i'll be wearing those for you - a pair of very sheer,black seamed nylons! Let me know what you think to my new outfit...though I have a feeling you may prefer me OUT of it! I cant wait to perform a sexy strip for you! xxxx

This is the third time I have reviewed Hannah recently, so I decide beforehand to visit my Word 2010 Thesaurus just so I have a good variety of superlatives ready to use.

I have also decided in the light of some recent comments aimed at me on the Forum that I may be what sociologists would term "institutionally boobist" .So for this review I am going to be more diverse, and in fact may not even mention Hannah's boobs at all.

So Hannah duly appears at the appointed hour, sitting on her bed looking exceptionally beautiful and glamorous. This is going to be good.. ...

The first thing I am looking for are her magnificent boobs. But Hannah, befitting the retro theme is dressed very demurely. Except when she stands up the length of the dress is more 1967 than 1957. That is, it does not quite cover her bum.

Hannah presents a big kiss to us all, accidently revealing a lovely cleavage at the same time. Those boobs – perfect!

We know from experience that it may be some time before Hannah's boobs are fully revealed, but the member who advised me beforehand that he was setting his alarm clock for 10.19 was being a little harsh I think. Hannah always provides a very entertaining show and is a great tease.

Hannah not only welcomed us all individually to the show but also responds to practically all the comments made during it. She is definitely a top class performer.

We are treated to a panty flash – a few in fact. And a close up of her shoes – which results in another accidental cleavage shot (although maybe Hannah knows what she is up to).

Hannah's panties are full bottomed to use a technical term. Who cares her bum would look sensational in a paper bag.

She removes her shoes – with a bit for dangle fans – Hannah thinks of everything. Then the dress. She looks utterly sensational in her retro lingerie – that bra – those boobs – bloody hell.

Some great cleavage close ups follow – I do enjoy them. At some point Hannah's hair has come down making her look even more beautiful. Then her stockings come off.

We are building up to ...............
my favourite bit - the bra removal sequence – but I won't mention this. Well OK it was bloody marvellous. Then some more brilliant boob close-ups.

As we come to the end Hannah advises us her next show will be nude and messy. Unfortunately for me one of these is a complete turn off, but can I resist missing not seeing Hannah........

A very great show with a nice respectful audience. GSL at its very very best. Thank you Hannah you were brilliant.
27-02-2011 05:05
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Hayley-Marie Coppin - Feb 11th
[Image: tn_14.jpg]

Jiggle, Wiggle,Bounce!
Tonight im in a playfull mood. I will be wearing cute white panties with a large mans shirt and nothing else! Imagine it's your shirt and we are rolling around on my bed, I'm teasing you and take off the shirt. Now im topless I want us to have even more fun so i will make sure there is plenty of boob wiggling and jiggling. Not forgetting close-up boob shots, lots and lots of bouncing and some baby oil Smile

What an excellent show, a simple basic idea that worked a treat

Hayley, in a rather thin pair of white panties, and a sexy denim shirt, a bit big, and hanging loose, with Hayley's heavenly breasts just peeking out.

Tease value alone was off the planet!

Then just as we were all mid ogle mode, she takes the shirt off.

She explains that this is gonna be a simple show of her jiggling and bouncing her boobies, and damn it was brilliant.

There's really not a lot to write about a show like this. It was just all boobs, getting jiggy with it. nigh on 20mins of serious boobage. jiggling them, squeezing them, bouncing them, swinging them.
For boob aholics, this was nirvana, for the rest of us, well, it was nirvana as well!

It was just sheer poetry in motion, just a visual treat, just brilliant. A simple but very effective show.

Fantastic, thank you Hayley
27-02-2011 05:07
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Chelsea French - Feb 12th
[Image: tn_140.jpg]

French Maid in Stockings
Oh dear this place is a bit of a mess, looks like I'll have to get to work. But why don't you watch me? It'll make it much more fun to tease you as I clean and dust. With my cute blue and white check french maid's outfit, sheer black stockings, garter belt and sheer black panties this outfit is too sexy just for work. Who knows I might get so hot and bothered with my cleaning that I need to take it off.....

________________________________________________________________​____________________

Damn, its good to be a VIP Smile

and Chelsea just added yet another good reason, this girl is simply brilliant.
we start with Chelsea in her French maid outfit, but if that's a French maid outfit, I'm moving to France double quick.
she was virtually in her underwear, it was great!

then she slips off the very very very short skirt, and damn, that arse is beyond description!

as the banter flows and Chelsea moves around on her bed, we are treated to some awesome sights indeed, Chelsea has a very impressive body indeed, and she knows how to use it to maximum effect.
as she moves, the banter tails off as we all sit in admiring silence, speechless, damn damn damn.

then off comes the bra, and behold, a lovely pair of natural boobies, that get the seal of approval all round, with numerous compliments and positive comments.

Chelsea is certainly GSL standard, wonderfully sexy, with a body to die for, and moves to drool over, shes pretty damn hot

as she slips the stockings off, we go into melt down over those lustful legs .

a very sexy lady indeed.

and all too soon, the show is over, time flies way to fast!

an excellent debut show and a much appreciated treat for the VIPs

thanks Chelsea and than you GSL
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 01:27 by welshken.)
08-03-2011 02:48
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Kelly McGregor - Feb 13th
[Image: tn_49.jpg]

Domestic Goddess
I know you've had a long, hard day at work so I thought I would give you a nice surprise. I'll be waiting for you when you get home, preparing a nice treat for you - and that treat is me Smile I'll be wearing a 50s-style red and blue polka dot apron, a red bra and g-string, sheer red stockings and cute peep-toe heels. I'm going to slowly strip and tease you and with the use of some cream I'll make myself look good enough to eat Smile

________________________________________________________________​_______________________

a sexy debut for a sexy girl indeed

we join Kelly in her kitchen, as she's baking cakes, dressed in a sexy lil apron, with some ravishing red underwear underneath, very tasty indeed

shes busy baking which is quite good, because it means we have to stare at her wonderful arse, which is quite impressive indeed.

a fair amound of bending over to put the cakes in the oven, and then check them, is needed, which is fine by us, in arse watch patrol Smile

and then once the cakes are baking nicely, we can take the apron off and reveal more of her stunning body.

its only at this point that we see how much the bra is struggling to contain her, with the more than ample chest, so in the interests of safety (and our joy), the bra has to come off, revealing a lovely pair of boobies indeed.

and if they werent great enough already , there's a bit of cream left over, that just seems so right, to gently rub in. oh boy, this girl is good

a hell of a debut show indeed, nice one Kelly
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 01:28 by welshken.)
08-03-2011 03:07
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Nikki Lee - Feb 15th
[Image: tn_5.jpg]

Bare!

I've just had a relaxing bath and I'm not wearing a scrap of make-up for those of you that love the natural look. Now I'm out of the bath I need some body oil, and to choose some fun pjs! I love being casual, after always wearing tight corsets and lingerie items, I love nothing more than jumping in to my ickle comfy pjs, but which ones? Cute shorts? Teddies? Cotton pjs? Come and help me choose please Smile

________________________________________________________________​__________________

Excellent, it's showtime with NikkiLee Smile

This is gonna be a show that's never been done before, Nikki without any makeup! Yes, Nikki in the raw, and I'm looking forward to this, I've seen Nikki with very little make-up and she looked great.

So when we join Nikki, wearing a simple cream/pink bathrobe with hoodie, we know it's gonna be special.

She's got a load of different PJ's on her bed, so without further ado, she slips off the robe, to reveal a fully naked body, as promised.

Yes Nikki is totally bare, not a stitch or thread is worn, and I have to say, she is a natural beauty, some girls need makeup, Nikki does not!

So, we work our way through the PJ's, and after a couple, we notice that they are getting smaller and smaller, and obviously tighter around that heavenly chest of hers. Nice Big Grin

All the time, we are chatting with Nikki, some great banter as always

And then suddenly we are down to the last pair, and obviously, she looks great in them all, from the first to the last pair, but what to do now?

That's easy, as she slips the last pair off and then produces a bottle of oil. She then slowly rubs the oil in, all over, paying special attention to those wonderful boobies.

Simply brilliant, as we come to the end of the show, with all the chaps grinning, I'm sure.

Thank you Nikki for a great show
08-03-2011 03:10
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Kitty Lea - Feb 16th
[Image: tn_21.jpg]

Cream dream

How much fun can you have with a pot of body cream? Come to this show and you'll find out Wink I'll start wearing sexy lingerie and sheer black stockings, I'll slowly peel each item off for you before covering my entire body in thick rich body cream and massaging it into my bare skin. I just wish you were here to help me.....

________________________________________________________________​___________________

Here we go again, the last show was certainly not a run of the mill show, but then, Kitty never is, she a live wire, and a hot one at that, and dont we just love it!

so we join Kitty, in a stunningly sexy black 2 piece, and with some damn sexy smooth tunes playing, looks like the word is 'sensual' tonight, and damn she does it well.

as she moves to the tunes, that hot body almost causing a local heatwave, the banter which was flowing nicely, slows down a bit as the chaps just start to drool.
never a bad thing, letting the girl get on with the show without interuptions, and damn, is she getting on with it.

Within what seems likes a few minutes, the boobies are out, and bloody hell!

OK, Kitty's boobies are damn impressive. If you've seen them recently then you'll know, if not, then you need to see them soon , they keep growing, just awesome.

then she carries on, slowly removing the little black skirt, and revealing a peachy lil bum, that, together with those boobies, has probably been the scene of many a dream Smile

a truly heaven sent body, and then she takes it up a gear, and adds in the cream!

as she pours it over her boobies , and then rubs it in, a stunning disbelief descends, this is soo damn good, are we dreaming?
she rubs the cream all over her boobies, damn seriously hot!

and then she announces that if we want more, to have a 121 afterwards, and with that , zap, she's gone!

A slightly sudden end to a seriously hot show, maybe a good thing, I reckon a few 999 calls were being made, after that damn fine show.

nice one Kitty, bloody excellent show, top marks

now to join the queue for a 121!
08-03-2011 03:12
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel Taylor - Feb 17th
[Image: tn_84.jpg]

'That' red dress

I have a little red dress that I wear when i'm out and when i'm on TV and I always get LOTS of compliments when I'm wearing it. But no one has ever seen me take it off, until now that is Smile The dress is skintight with a plunging neckline and i'll be wearing it with red stockings, garter belt and a tiny g-string. I can't wait to slowly strip out of it for you, this is sure to be RED HOT.

________________________________________________________________​______________________

We join Rachel, who's running a little bit late, and in fact is still attaching her garter to her stockings. To be honest, its quite nice to watch.

then here we go for real, as we are treated to a steamy strip from Rachel.
her dress is, to be fair, giving us a great view of that cleavage, and the lack of bra is really quite good too.

Yes, Rachel is flying loose tonight, and damn its lovely to watch, as she slowly slips the dress off and confirms to the very happy bunch of admirers, that nope, her hands arent big enough for her humongous boobies, I'm really quite happy to say!

and no, this show isn't just topless, as she slowly removes each piece of clothing, sexy piece by sexy piece

isn't it strange how sometimes less is more

less clothing on Rachel, more sexier by the minute

until she totally naked and very very hot!

a very good show indeed, from a sexy girl

awesome, thank you Rachel
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 01:29 by welshken.)
08-03-2011 03:24
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Ruby Jones - Feb 18th
[Image: tn_71.jpg]

Aerobics babe

Hi guys, I'm in the mood to get hot and sweaty tonight so why don't you join me? I'll be wearing a pink lace leotard with nude pantyhose, leg warmers and trainers. I'm going to put on some dance tracks and really get my body moving and bouncing to the music. After a good workout I'll cool down by stretching and stripping out of my clothes. Come along to this show and you'll be feeling as hot as I am....

________________________________________________________________​________________________

Always look forward to seeing Ruby, with her beautiful face and those shapely legs and arms and lovely bum. And her nice hair and dainty feet. Have I forgotten anything? No I don't think so.

Tonight we are going to have an aerobics session – but not like those on TV where some old bag expects you to jump up and down and wave your arms around or whatever. This one is for sophisticates who admire the human form and movement – and can just sit back and quietly enjoy things. Speaking of which – I had forgotten something! Ruby's magnificent boobs. By this is going to be good.

So Ruby appears just as it says on the label, pink leotard, tights, leg warmers and trainers. She welcomes us all individually – which takes a bit of doing as there is quite a big crowd. I like that.

A series of nice warm up stretches follow. This lady takes her body seriously. So do we. Some lovely bum shots as Ruby's routine takes her facing away from the camera. A senior VIP member gets over excited and comments "lovely arse" . He will be reported to GSL HQ. But he can plead truth as a defence.

Ruby's trainers are removed with some nice foot close ups for the foot guys present.

A vote then follows for whether Ruby removes her leotard from the top or the bottom. The top has it, and I only voted twice on this occasion. So my favourite bit, Ruby's beautiful boobs are revealed. While I am paying close attention to Ruby's boobies the rest of Ruby's leotard and tights are removed. At least they must have been because I observe she is no longer wearing them.

I note that her pink panties are see-through – or it may have been my imagination which like the rest of me was overheated by this point.

Some excellent further exercises follow, with a nice selection of boob close ups.

Good interaction throughout from the audience, many of whom are obviously Ruby fans (about 100% of us I think).

Sadly we have come to the end. A very nice show from the beautiful Ruby, enjoyed by us all I am sure.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 01:29 by welshken.)
08-03-2011 03:27

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks