derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity
What channel is now being shown on ?
12-01-2016 22:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

They show it on Pick TV, which is channel 152, and Real Lives which is 172.
The episodes that seem to show a bit more were on channel 172 though I think.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
13-01-2016 13:46
Charlemagne Offline

What is the watershed time?

In Dickensian the BBC showed a male nude from the rear at 8:45pm.
Would they have got away with showing a female in a simular scene at this time.

13-01-2016 16:59
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

(13-01-2016 16:59 )Charlemagne Wrote:  What is the watershed time?

9pm for the mainstream channels, 10pm for the ADULT babeshows... go figure! Huh
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2016 22:26 by OurJud.)
13-01-2016 22:25
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

I remember watching 'Desperately Seeking Susan' on Ch 5 one Sunday afternoon and they showed the scene where Rosanna Arquette gets her lovely fucking tits out. I was delighted, you can't beat a bit of illicit, unexpected pre watershed tit.
13-01-2016 23:20
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Watched a Sexcetera last night which was about girls playing war games for a film.Only out of interest after my last post.Really! Although real close up shots of the girls pussies were pixilated, I suspect because they were shaven, most weren't. The rest of the girls in the film that had either an airstrip or similar pubic covering weren't edited. You could clearly see that some of the girls had sticky out clits,albeit for a few seconds. On the same show on a visit to Desire resort for couples, men were seen with semis in some shots and a woman grabbing her partners cock. All the sort of things frowned upon by Ofcom. It's just that our babe shows girls are touting for callers, which is deemed to be advertising and the rules are more rigidly enforced. Not only because an under age person or an unsuspecting frail women may happen upon these channels. Just the same can happen when watching the above show.
27-01-2016 23:01
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ But the latter experience would be justified by an 'educational' context - according to Ofcom. Of course, this is just the sort of semantic bollocks that is beloved of people who need to find an apparent justification for banning things based on a moral code that they think the populous should follow; despite the fact that their own surveys fail to back up a general belief in such censorship.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-01-2016 01:24
wackawoo Offline
Banned

This is a funny thread, all this outrage that people can't see a bit of tit on TV when the internet and shops are awash with it.
28-01-2016 01:24
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Exactly. So what would be the good reason it's not on my TV where I'd like to see it then? Forgive us for asking for flesh in supposedly adult entertainment. Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-01-2016 09:02
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(13-01-2016 16:59 )Charlemagne Wrote:  What is the watershed time?

In Dickensian the BBC showed a male nude from the rear at 8:45pm.
Would they have got away with showing a female in a simular scene at this time.

Wink

ITV3 recently showed a repeat of 1984's "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" mid-morning (11am) which features a sequence (that Conan Doyle must have forgotten to put into his manuscript) with a female artist's model - the scene began with a full close up of her naked arse and gradually zoomed out, and the cameraman proceeded to find a way of ensuring a back view of her continued to feature in the background of several long shots while Jeremy Brett's Holmes prattled on to some Frenchman about the Mona Lisa being stolen.
I was delighted seeing this first time round when I was 13, I think it originally went out at 9pm in those days; now I just marvel at the writer's/director's blatant gratuitous ratings-grabbing bid of a scene in a sub-plot completely not part of the original story ( "The Final Problem" - clearly just having Holmes & Moriarty chasing each other around Switzerland and falling off a cliff into a waterfall needed a bit of padding out to reach the required running time of 45 minutes ). Big Laugh
28-01-2016 22:33