Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Where have all the clothes come from on the daytime shows :-(

modster Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Where have all the clothes come from on the daytime shows :-(
(30-01-2011 14:04 )Amanda J Wrote:  OFCOM in a nutshell! Its ridiculous is'nt it, you can switch mtv on and its deemed perfectly acceptable for girls to gyrate in a sexual manner in their lingerie......yet because the 900 channels are classed as adult entertainment we must be moderately covered during the daytime.....all the channels should have a pin so that we can still act sexual during the daytime, thats my personal view.

That about MTV is soooo true, and that has more of a bad influence. Fortunately clothes are disappearing again Slowly :-)
22-03-2011 20:45
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm sure if the babe channels were willing to fight this hypocrisy that is Ofcom, they would probably win but with the amount of money this would cost and hassle and the fact the day channels are still making the income the bottom line is they simply can't be arsed. Lady GaGa gyrating in next to nothing seems perfectly acceptable as so does a naked chef on This Morning too but Ofcom know that mainstream channels such as ITV and MTV won't be so easy to take on as the babe channels are, number of factors involved here, SKY for a start do not own or have any sort of control over the Adult Channels so they are in a word sitting ducks with no form of protection and can be revoked without warning, this has to change but first the Adult Channels all have to seek protection even it means paying SKY to do so on this issue and only then will Ofcom find it equally as difficult to mess around with them too knowing the huge organisation they would have to deal with.
24-03-2011 01:02
modster Offline
Senior Poster

(24-03-2011 01:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm sure if the babe channels were willing to fight this hypocrisy that is Ofcom, they would probably win but with the amount of money this would cost and hassle and the fact the day channels are still making the income the bottom line is they simply can't be arsed. Lady GaGa gyrating in next to nothing seems perfectly acceptable as so does a naked chef on This Morning too but Ofcom know that mainstream channels such as ITV and MTV won't be so easy to take on as the babe channels are, number of factors involved here, SKY for a start do not own or have any sort of control over the Adult Channels so they are in a word sitting ducks with no form of protection and can be revoked without warning, this has to change but first the Adult Channels all have to seek protection even it means paying SKY to do so on this issue and only then will Ofcom find it equally as difficult to mess around with them too knowing the huge organisation they would have to deal with.

Bang on, Top Layers cost Top dollar. Here is my idea. All clothes should be sponsored by like ann summers etc that way putting up something up in the top corner of the screen saying "Matching Bra thong combo @ Annsummers.com that way its fashion and gets in a loophole. cant get away with sexual gestures though ... but doing a fitness workout, Well ........ LOOPHOLE
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2011 20:26 by modster.)
25-03-2011 20:25
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

the clothes are most defo getting shorter, lower and tighter.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
27-03-2011 19:56
modster Offline
Senior Poster

(27-03-2011 19:56 )bigguy01 Wrote:  the clothes are most defo getting shorter, lower and tighter.

Feck yea Whale Tail back on 966/storm love it, what a cheap turn on lol

- Party like a r*ck star, fuck like a p*rn star -
16-06-2011 15:40
Sweet Sarah Offline
Blondes Rule , Guys Drool

the girls on daytime are now wearing tops with really short hotpants,really nice short dresses and office attire...the only thing is they can't show anything. Heart

Hugs and kisses
05-07-2011 08:58
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

I can understand the clothes on the nightshows being short and more flesh revealing on the night shows but not really on the dayshows, no doubt ofcom will have something to say about the clothes getting smaller and more tighter on the dayshows. Smile

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
05-07-2011 13:54
wickednip Offline
Senior Poster

More Braless Stuff on Daytime Shows?
Hey All,

I'll admit it, I love seeing braless models on the shows.

However, I don't understand why there is very little braless-themed stuff on the shows. I consider it to be a huge tease, perhaps more than the type of clothing a model is wearing. I mean, there seems to be plenty of "accidental" slips and huge amounts of cleavage on offer - stuff that might be seen as way more "daring" and "revealing". It's like there is an aversion to bralessness. Things like spandex, tight tops and swimsuits were just made to be worn braless; why are so few girls not ditching their bra's?

So, in the interests of restoring the balance, and atrracting some support from others, please add comments to this thread, and perhaps we can get the models/producers to listen and take note.

What do other's think?????laugh
15-07-2011 08:03
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: More Braless Stuff on Daytime Shows?
(15-07-2011 08:03 )wickednip Wrote:  why are so few girls not ditching their bra's?

Do you mean "why are so few girls ditching their bras?" ?

For the answer, rearrange these five letters:

C O F M O

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
15-07-2011 10:53
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: More Braless Stuff on Daytime Shows?
(15-07-2011 08:03 )wickednip Wrote:  Hey All,

I'll admit it, I love seeing braless models on the shows.

However, I don't understand why there is very little braless-themed stuff on the shows. I consider it to be a huge tease, perhaps more than the type of clothing a model is wearing. I mean, there seems to be plenty of "accidental" slips and huge amounts of cleavage on offer - stuff that might be seen as way more "daring" and "revealing". It's like there is an aversion to bralessness. Things like spandex, tight tops and swimsuits were just made to be worn braless; why are so few girls not ditching their bra's?

So, in the interests of restoring the balance, and atrracting some support from others, please add comments to this thread, and perhaps we can get the models/producers to listen and take note.

What do other's think?????laugh

I don't think you've been reading any of the other threads on here lol ....daytime shows are told to show less now not more, even the vocals are little more than a slightly flirty chit chat.

I do actually understand them clamping down on what the girls wear but have less empathy with the conversations being cut as well.

I would suggest using web show Glamour Stars Live where you can see a lot of these girls and be specific about what you desire etc.
16-07-2011 15:43
Thread Closed