Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Where have all the clothes come from on the daytime shows :-(

wickednip Offline
Senior Poster

RE: More Braless Stuff on Daytime Shows?
(16-07-2011 15:43 )docutech Wrote:  I don't think you've been reading any of the other threads on here lol ....daytime shows are told to show less now not more, even the vocals are little more than a slightly flirty chit chat.

I do actually understand them clamping down on what the girls wear but have less empathy with the conversations being cut as well.

I would suggest using web show Glamour Stars Live where you can see a lot of these girls and be specific about what you desire etc.

Thanks for the message. I am aware of the clamping down on the daytime shows.

It just seems really absurd that the models get away with displaying what is perhaps 70-80% (and sometimes more) of their breasts, through cleavage, cut away tops, and so forth, but not allowed to display any hint of their nipples, even if they are fully covered. And I don't even need to mention the frequent appearance of skant and sexually-implicative clothing they allow. Has that passed through the net?

Consider this. Walk around your local street/town. Between huge amounts of cleavage and braless girls, what are you most likely to see, given enough time? Yes, exactly, girls not wearing bra's. My point: the huge cleavage displays, the hugely provocative displays of breasts, are more inappropriate and less frequently seen than are braless girls. An yet, things have turned upside down as soon as you turn on to the shows here. Just a thought.....
16-07-2011 16:58
Find all posts by this user
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Where have all the clothes come from on the daytime shows :-(
? its been like this for over a year now !!!
2006-2009 wer the best days for the shows on sky
they where absolutey brilliant back then but now i think its too ?
pc and standard,i remember when one time we would debate if a camera was better static or if it was good to have an operator till it was clear static was best so the magic was captured.....
now i feel its the girls who are too static Surprised laugh
i mean,you can go out to make a quick cup of tea [or to do the weekly shopping Bounce ) and when you come back you can still see the girl aint moved a muscle Big Laugh the odd blink or two obviously like but haha,i remember not wanting to blink the shows where that good for the fear of missing anything,i would sumtimes sit there in amazement,now i just sit here wondering Blush

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2011 14:14 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
18-07-2011 14:12
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

Bang on daytimeSLIPS. Thanks to OFCOM all the fun has gone out of it. I have not managed to cap a single slip in the last two weeks. It could be down to bad choice on my part but the nip slips are few and far between. The bible bashers have won. Their next move will be to get them removed from daytime TV altogether.
19-07-2011 10:01
wickednip Offline
Senior Poster

Agree with the comments totally. It's strange: the very thing that the programmers wanted us to watch is the very thing that is being strangled of all its life. What happened to viewer choice? (There is no choice).
19-07-2011 22:05
wickednip Offline
Senior Poster

It seems that Emma Speller is one of the few babes who keeps pressing the boundaries on babeshows; you guys should see her latest clip on her thread - supertight, braless outfit and huge pokies.

It's such a shame more babes don't follow her lead. Braless pokies is just such a devilish tease; more, more!!!
01-01-2012 22:32
Suurbier Offline
Master Poster

Emma Spellar leads the field but good support is coming from Cara and some of the 966 girls in peeling back the daytime clothing
07-01-2012 09:00
Suurbier Offline
Master Poster

... For evidence see Sophie on 965 Sydney on 967 and Emma on 970.
Much better than nightime!!!!
11-01-2012 11:57
calvin Offline
Senior Poster

(01-01-2012 22:32 )wickednip Wrote:  It seems that Emma Speller is one of the few babes who keeps pressing the boundaries on babeshows; you guys should see her latest clip on her thread - supertight, braless outfit and huge pokies.

It's such a shame more babes don't follow her lead. Braless pokies is just such a devilish tease; more, more!!!

I have to say...compare her Elite TV and BangBabes folders, and tell us which one gets you more excited...

I miss the old days.
24-01-2012 16:40
modster Offline
Senior Poster

Things are getting better ... Much better

- Party like a r*ck star, fuck like a p*rn star -
21-02-2012 16:27
Thread Closed