preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

wim Offline
Account Closed

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
Has anyone seen Ali lately or know what's up? I haven't seen her in three weeks and I miss her great shows! In the meantime, Amy has been fantastic. It would be mind-blowing to see the two of them do a spicy show together.
21-06-2015 16:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gruntmeister Offline
Junior Poster

Tights & Pop-Socks
So,

This afternoon we have Apple (who I think is just lovely) in her usual black tights ....a real passion-killer as far as I'm concerned. And she is joined by Cherry (aqain, simply gorgeous) who has taken to wearing pop-Socks far too frequently .....WTF is going on ?!!

Now, I always equated tights with the more practical answer to stockings ...and pop-socks for when tights were too much trouble and a younger women's thing!!

Am I the only person who finds tights/pop-socks totally un-sexy, and therefore completely inappropriate for this kind of channel? Aren't they meant to be a practical alternative to stockings?

Having got that off my chest, I doubt if anyone gives a sh*t !!!

Thank goodness for TV. It's the only way I get to see bare boobs these days!!
23-06-2015 12:38
retah-rotaredom Offline
Banned

RE: Tights & Pop-Socks
^Totally agree.

Stockings: sexiest thing known to mankind.

Tights (or 'pantyhose' as the Americans call 'em!): the exact opposite. Ugly and represent a barrier.

Pop socks: anyone under 50 wearing these should be imprisoned. Literally make me want to retch. A crime against humanity. I can just about forgive the post-menopausal wearers though.

...the bootyeater
23-06-2015 18:52
terence Offline

(23-06-2015 18:52 )retah-rotaredom Wrote:  ^Totally agree.

Stockings: sexiest thing known to mankind.

Tights (or 'pantyhose' as the Americans call 'em!): the exact opposite. Ugly and represent a barrier.

Pop socks: anyone under 50 wearing these should be imprisoned. Literally make me want to retch. A crime against humanity. I can just about forgive the post-menopausal wearers though.

i have to disagree. if the girls hot enough, it doesn't matter what she wears. imo.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
24-06-2015 15:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mattomoto Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi everybody, does anybody knows why Thai Chat streaming is down quite often? I think this is quite frustrating... I can only access to this site trough streaming sadlly...thanks
01-07-2015 11:26
wim Offline
Account Closed

(01-07-2015 11:26 )mattomoto Wrote:  Hi everybody, does anybody knows why Thai Chat streaming is down quite often? I think this is quite frustrating... I can only access to this site trough streaming sadlly...thanks

I'm in the same boat. About two or three weeks ago I emailed the Babestation people and they said they were going to implement a fix, and after that it was good for a while, but now it's down again just like before. I really don't understand in this day and age why this should be so hard to solve...Thailand has plenty of modern infrastructure.
01-07-2015 12:59
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I noticed tonight that the freeview channels 176 & 177 are now showing the epg information "Babenation Asian Connections"
01-07-2015 22:51
Kimble Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2015 22:51 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I noticed tonight that the freeview channels 176 & 177 are now showing the epg information "Babenation Asian Connections"

Sky 945 says the same, but the new 930 just says Asian Connections

Hard drive died, sorry I have lost all the Ladyboy videos that have been posted here. Kimble.
02-07-2015 17:53
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The stream is back, and looks like they've been busy covering their sofa in tin-foil laugh

[Image: image-2DE5_5596888A.jpg]
03-07-2015 13:06
wim Offline
Account Closed

Dark days for fans of Asian Connections, my friends. Just watched two hours of Tease Hour and three hours of Spicy Chat this weekend, and the tally of nip slips is nil, not counting a few accidental glimpses from Sara. Breasts seem off-limits. The producers have clamped down again. Ali is nowhere to be found, and Amy, Sara, and Lisa have been reined in. I really thought that the producers might be moving toward creating a space for stronger (“glamour”) content, but it seems to have come to nothing. As I’ve said before, the tease is great but if there is never any payoff people will lose interest and fade away, and that’s about where I am now. I wrote a couple of emails to the Babestation folks in very positive and optimistic tones suggesting rational ways to incorporate stronger content, including a very minimal change that would follow the 21:00–22:00 Tease Hour with two hours of glamour (flash/topless) content until midnight, then sign off and sign on again at 6:00 with day show (I haven’t heard back). It’s very clear that when girls are adventurous and show a lot, calls increase and are sustained through the show. If I could talk to a producer, I would ask: “What do you have against making money?” Not broadcasting in prime time; allowing the web feed to go down for days or weeks at a time; failing to capitalize on the obvious success of the true spicy content – all signs that there is no serious interest in making Asian Connections a success. I really enjoy the girls, so I can only hope that the powers-that-be have some plan up their sleeve. Please Mr. Producer!!! I wonder what others think? Huh Rolleyes
05-07-2015 05:29

preetiandpriya.com