preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
Thanks, crankshaft. I get the same picture talking to them, and I know they get paid so little and they need that call time to get a tiny bonus. Feel very bad for them. I know Babestation is not a charity but they could at least give them a chance.
03-07-2018 14:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(03-07-2018 14:25 )rosebud Wrote:  Thanks, crankshaft. I get the same picture talking to them, and I know they get paid so little and they need that call time to get a tiny bonus. Feel very bad for them. I know Babestation is not a charity but they could at least give them a chance.

Absolutely. However the brutal reality is that Babestation's squeeze-until-the-pips-squeak business model is pretty common-place. So ultimately, they are no different to any other capitalist bullyboy business. Babestation are similarly pretty mercenary with their call-charge regime... (incidentally, the £1.50 per minute call charge is available anytime of day on AC on 09059183344).
03-07-2018 22:35
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

Very sad to see the beautiful ladies of Asian Connections being treated so badly and contemptuously once again by the tossers at Lamestation.
04-07-2018 05:00
GrandDuke Offline
Apprentice Poster

I felt really sorry for Daisy and Nancy having to do a show at the same time as the England game. I don't think Daisy got a single call in 3 hours whilst I think Nancy got one at half-time that lasted for 2 minutes.

Daisy seemed reluctant to turn off the camera at 10pm, hoping for a phone call but still nothing came in. I am sure they missed their minutes bonus on that shift despite them constantly smiling and continually trying to do a sexy tease.

Whoever gets the shift for the next England game will definitely be getting the graveyard shift.
05-07-2018 11:38
GrandDuke Offline
Apprentice Poster

Amy, Jasmine and Daisy shared the later shift today. Great energy, fun and laughter was just like the old days. Daisy even rounded it all off with a sexy aftershow when they went off TV. Thailand at its best.
05-07-2018 21:10
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

Saw a bit of this and it was grand. What's up with the 4 am show tho? Caught a bit of that and it was not at all grand.
06-07-2018 11:31
lomeoooo Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanks Grand Duke for uploading videos on another site that ive just watched - Jasmine is a really hot little yellow skirt just wish it could be more the old days with more teasing

Nevermind its nice to see the girls happy and smiling
07-07-2018 08:57
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

Read on other forum that there is a total ban on nudity of any type on Thai Chat. Thye think it will get sorted but for now forget about it.
08-07-2018 11:37
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

It could be because the new King's birthday is in July, that may make no sense to people who don't know Thailand, but Thai culture can leave you scratching your head sometimes, I know, I live there. When the last King died, my Girlfriend had to wear black clothes to go to work every day for a year because she works in a state run hospital, she could only wear more colourful clothes after his funeral had taken place.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018 03:05 by curlybaggie.)
09-07-2018 02:45
Triicks Offline

zulee and alice
Nice to see two new faces on the show
15-07-2018 18:40

preetiandpriya.com