preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
(08-07-2018 11:37 )rosebud Wrote:  Read on other forum that there is a total ban on nudity of any type on Thai Chat. Thye think it will get sorted but for now forget about it.

The other girls are rigidly sticking to that, but how is it that Ali got her boobs out for a caller on Tuesday the 17th? Have they been told not to show anything? Or is it something that they have decided for themselves? I did post a while ago that it may be because July is the month of the new King's birthday, and they may be doing it out of respect for him, but Ali blew that theory out of the water on Tuesday. Whatever the reason, the so called "spicy hour" has become a graveyard, with very few calls, and guys bailing out very quickly when they realise that they aren't getting anything for their money. The 4am show is the only chance guys get to see a bit more of the girls unless you pay the extortinate price for pervecam, if the 4am show is to continue in it's present form, then guys may look elsewhere for their thrills, and that would be a shame.
19-07-2018 04:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

On the other forum Grand Duke says he called and the girls tell him they are not allowed to show boobs at all for now. Ali likes to bend the rules it seems. Over there they are saying maybe its a government crackdown and the girls are afraid. Could that be? I don't watch at 4 in the morning any more.
19-07-2018 23:23
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(19-07-2018 23:23 )rosebud Wrote:  On the other forum Grand Duke says he called and the girls tell him they are not allowed to show boobs at all for now. Ali likes to bend the rules it seems. Over there they are saying maybe its a government crackdown and the girls are afraid. Could that be? I don't watch at 4 in the morning any more.

It could well be a Government crackdown, I had an account with Rampant TV for years, but about three weeks ago I went to Rampant's website only to be told that my IP address was banned. I haven't done anything wrong so I assume it's because my IP address is Thai, so I can't go to Rampant anymore, at the moment I can still watch through this website, but I guess the plug could be pulled on me anytime.
20-07-2018 03:07
badboy222 Offline
Senior Poster

Nadia in that pink dress now looks incredible wow!
20-07-2018 07:49
GrandDuke Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yet more problems with Babestation streams which are all down this morning and have been for over 2 hours now.

Rather naughtily, they are playing a recording of this morning's stream from when it was working on the TV channel and pretending that it is live. That is nothing but fraud for people who call and then find that they cannot see the girl performing their wishes.
27-07-2018 09:58
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Sometimes I think the stream is down because of heavy monsoon rain. This is the case with mobile phones for example.
28-07-2018 07:02
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

There seems to have been a mini-upheaval/exodus at AC. I understand Sami has left the show for a while/has gone away, but both Ali and Nadia are also MIA. Real shame.
19-09-2018 05:34
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(19-09-2018 05:34 )crankshaft Wrote:  There seems to have been a mini-upheaval/exodus at AC. I understand Sami has left the show for a while/has gone away, but both Ali and Nadia are also MIA. Real shame.

And Amy looks really unhappy as well, she's really lost her mojo, and I never thought I would say that about her. The girls started flashing again for a while, but that seems to have stopped again, so hardly anyone is calling now, so that first hour which used to be so much fun, is becoming a waste of everyone's time, it looks like the girls don't really want to be there. There have been a few times over the years when I thought that the channel was in danger of closing, and I'm starting to think that way again. Amy is the driving force behind this channel, and if she's pissed off, and she can't do anything to change what's going on, then maybe the writing is finally on the wall.
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2018 01:30 by curlybaggie.)
21-09-2018 01:11
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

I have the same thought. Amy used to look like she was having a ball, but now she seems to be so unhappy with things. I think she is getting a lot of stress from the bosses and from the other girls, when they bug off for months or years at a time when they don't feel like working.
23-09-2018 02:05
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

Thai Chat must be really desperate for girls to employ Nancy. They must have scraped the bottom of the barrel so hard, that they went straight through it.
26-09-2018 03:08

preetiandpriya.com