preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
I know, Curly, but she's trying, and to me that's better than a girl who sits on her butt all day or shows up 45 minutes late in the spicy hour.
27-09-2018 00:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

There is little incentive for the girls to put much effort into the spicy hour (4 to 5am) since it currently doesn't get broadcast on tv. The question you got too ask is why would they bother for just a handful of watchers on the Internet?
27-09-2018 05:09
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

And they certainly don't. I understand how they must feel, but I do wish they would try to build the internet business until they get put back on tv. Looking so disinterested and no-show policy makes it sure they won't get any calls.
27-09-2018 22:11
Badboykala Offline
Junior Poster

So into Nana and Daisy this morning.

Daisy that arse!
27-10-2018 06:15
donvicz Offline
Apprentice Poster

I can tell nobody like back then is watching or calling thai chat anymore it's so boring now useless.
28-10-2018 12:53
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

The great stars like Ice, Ali, Nadia, Sami, and Om are all gone now. Amy is the only link to the best years but she is spending half her time fighting with customers on chat. Some of the new girls are really good like Jasmine and Daisy but it just isn't the same and now if you want to see anything you have to go on the perv cam. It's too bad.
29-10-2018 01:39
donvicz Offline
Apprentice Poster

I 100% agree
29-10-2018 03:28
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(29-10-2018 01:39 )rosebud Wrote:  The great stars like Ice, Ali, Nadia, Sami, and Om are all gone now. Amy is the only link to the best years but she is spending half her time fighting with customers on chat. Some of the new girls are really good like Jasmine and Daisy but it just isn't the same and now if you want to see anything you have to go on the perv cam. It's too bad.

I think Thai Chat is on it's last legs now, there doesn't appear to be much reason to watch it anymore. The only hope you had of having any fun was the early spicy hour, but that's like watching paint dry now, the girls show nothing, and that's a real shame. I've been watching, and calling the girls since 2011, and there have been a few times when it looked like closing but never did, but I think there is a real danger of it happening now. I don't watch it much anymore but when I do drop in the girls never seem to be taking calls and look totally bored, so if they are bored how must the viewers feel?
01-11-2018 05:19
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Babestation haven't exactly made the situation better for the girls. The latest fiasco with their pincodes not appearing on screen is just sloppy on Babestation's part; it is a big deal for the ladies as it is affecting their call volume which they rely on to make a decent enough living.

No pay rise in years, I understand. Also, % the girls get for P-cam sounds like it is very low as compared to Babestation's 'cut', from what punters pay per minute. Babestation are mercenery bastards
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 08:16 by crankshaft.)
02-11-2018 03:37
lankymidget Offline
Junior Poster

(02-11-2018 03:37 )crankshaft Wrote:  Babestation haven't exactly made the situation better for the girls. The latest fiasco with their pincodes not appearing on screen is just sloppy on Babestation's part; it is a big deal for the ladies as it is affecting their call volume which they rely on to make a decent enough living.

No pay rise in years, I understand. Also, % the girls get for P-cam sounds like it is very low as compared to Babestation's 'cut', from what punters pay per minute. Babestation are mercenery bastards

I don't even think Babestation are involved with Asian Connections anymore. The girls have new pin numbers now and I don't even know why the webstream won't find Thai Babes.

There doesn't seem to anybody prepared to try to save the channel, as anyone with the nowse and the money regards it as competition that would be better off out of the picture. And while it's not totally unexpected, I can't believe years of speculation may actually become reality.

I feel for the girls. Their UK counterparts are often able to move to another channel or earn money from their own web sites. I can't help but suspect that our girls won't even get regular work, depending on what the country thinks of the babe channel industry.
04-11-2018 13:26

preetiandpriya.com