Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average

Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion
As we're now less than 24 hours away from Sammie's debut on BS, I think it's time to set this thread up. For those of you who spent yesterday on another planet, she's on from 11am to 8pm.

Good luck on your first day Sammie Heart

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
12-01-2011 12:33
Find all posts by this user
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Sammie Pennington - Babestation Daytime Chat & Discussion
Very poor choice by Sammie going to BS.. Don't think Sammie style of performance will suit her on BS at all... Plus we can kiss good bye to the odd night shows now there's no chance cellcast will let her do a night show...
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 12:47 by Trickster.)
12-01-2011 12:46
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Oops I must have been one of those on another planet..Blush

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
12-01-2011 13:10
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(12-01-2011 12:46 )Trickster Wrote:  Very poor choice by Sammie going to BS.. Don't think Sammie style of performance will suit her on BS at all... Plus we can kiss good bye to the odd night shows now there's no chance cellcast will let her do a night show...

BS certainly wasn't my preferred channel for Sammie either, but at the end of the day she has to make the decision that's best for her. As for a night show, Cellcast will allow it if it makes them lots of money (which it will). The lady herself is thinking about it already, judging by this morning's tweet:

sammieofficial Wrote:Can't sleep ,maybe my body clocks telling me to do night shows for Babestation already Lol ;-p xXx

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
12-01-2011 13:23
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Maybe your right eagle_si Cellcast might let her do night shows... Its all right Sammie saying she wants to do nights but if Cellcast don't want her to it simply wont happen.. Just look at Jessica Lapin for instance has expressed her feelings bout wanting to do night shows many times...
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 14:37 by Trickster.)
12-01-2011 14:35
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

As this is the daytime thread I'm not going to comment on whether or not she'll be allowed to do nights.

What I will say is that there is no way she will be able to emulate her fantastic Pad shows on BSD. However, the daytime shows are nowhere near as bad as the night shows in terms of OSGs. They're getting there, with the black box becoming an all to frequent sight but for now we should be able to see Sammie at least. Hannah C, Amber and Cherri put on pretty good shows within the restrictions, so hopefully Sammie will be able to adapt her style accordingly. She's certainly enthusiastic about joining BS, so hopefully that will translate to the screen Cool

We'll know tomorrow whether my cautious optimism is misplaced. As long as we get to see her "trashy secretary" look at some point I'll be happy. I was going to say her gold swimsuit, but don't think it's allowed under the new rules bladewave

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-01-2011 20:18
HEX!T Away
Retired

piss poor decision to go to babestation days. the girls ain't allowed to move, shake there ass or do anything that can be contrived as sexy... straight laced, boring and monotonous.

as for nightshows, pfft. cant see anything past the big black boxes...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-01-2011 20:22
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

Give sammie a chance her debut show sarts tomorrow at 11 ( thurs ) there are girls on babestation that do days and nights so there is still a chance she will do some nights.
Sammie best of luck for your 1st show love your pandy pops x

GO GO SAMMIE YOU ARE THE BEST
13-01-2011 00:54
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Such sad news. What a shame she's joined a channel that has a really bad habit of turning once great performers into seriously crap ones. Sad Still, at least we have the memories of her night shows on Bang Babes to remember. Cool
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 01:05 by Chilly.)
13-01-2011 01:03
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Give her a chance guys. I still think it was the best option available. I am a fan of Babestation, particularly daytime. I think she'll be great - I realise it may not be enough to satisfy all you lot who are obsessed with seeing half naked women, but lets wish her all the best in her new home. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
13-01-2011 01:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV