clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

SexStation goes 24 hours!

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

babechannels.co.uk liveshow?
I had a watch of the liveshow earlier - and was loving what I was seeing - but when I had call to temporarily navigate to another site, and then return, the show was repeating what I'd already seen? Was I just unlucky enough to catch them on a break and at a time when they were showing a recorded loop?
13-02-2011 17:17
Find all posts by this user
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

RE: babechannels.co.uk liveshow?
(13-02-2011 17:17 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I had a watch of the liveshow earlier - and was loving what I was seeing - but when I had call to temporarily navigate to another site, and then return, the show was repeating what I'd already seen? Was I just unlucky enough to catch them on a break and at a time when they were showing a recorded loop?

Three girls and some baby oil? Just a loop for some breaktime amusement I'm afraid!
13-02-2011 18:13
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Yup, three girls and some baby oil. What a pity it's just a loop - loved to have seen that one live.

Thanks, Stevie.
13-02-2011 18:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

When the girls are on a break, they usually show a "Don't go anywhere, back soon " message, but occasionally they show the video loop with 3 oiled up girls instead.
13-02-2011 19:54
jd62 Offline
Danielle - The horniest Milf

Shifts
The girls email in what shifts they want before the month starts. They get a confirmation of which of those they can have and what alternatives there are if more than one person wants that shift.

So when the girls don't turn up the studio have very little if any notice, they try and get cover but are not always successful.

Now by trying to incorporate some girls from other channels they may just be able to provide better cover, but who knows. Would you want to start work in the early hours ?

I think the only solution is to mix and match all the channels but that does mean we may get girls that don't want to go all the way as the regular girls do.

Danielle is the sexiest woman on sexstation.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2011 00:12 by jd62.)
13-02-2011 23:44
Black Harry J Offline
Account Closed

RE: SexStation goes 24 hours!
Another possible, though admittedly more expensive solution, would be to have the babes work 4 hour shifts rather than 7 or 8 hours. This would mean six babes on each day and, if you overlapped their shifts by an hour, it would mean that if one babe didn't turn up, there would always be one girl in the studio who could cover by working an extra hour. And a maximum of two hours disruption of service.

As well as providing a more reliable "24 hour" service, it would also mean that each babe would get more screen time than they do presently. And with what I estimate as a pool of about 30 babes, it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm typing this in the very early morning so apologies if the figures don't add up but you get the idea. I hope.

Still don't like the 24 hour approach, though.

BHJ

REAL Pirates prefer natural breasted beauties! Arrrrrrrrrrrr
14-02-2011 06:26
SS24 Webshow Offline
Master Poster

How you doing guys hope your enjoying the show, dont forget that the show is going 24 hours a day tell your friends to tell their friends. Stay tuned to the shoe anf forum for further updates.
Hi Guys

On that night in question we had to show the loop as we were waiting for a late minute replacement presenter to arrive in the studio. So the loop was played just to keep you up and smiling. SexStationTV streams live girls 24 hrs a day taking all your calls and talking sex.

SexStationTv
14-02-2011 07:46
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

(14-02-2011 06:26 )Black Harry J Wrote:  Another possible, though admittedly more expensive solution, would be to have the babes work 4 hour shifts rather than 7 or 8 hours. This would mean six babes on each day and, if you overlapped their shifts by an hour, it would mean that if one babe didn't turn up, there would always be one girl in the studio who could cover by working an extra hour. And a maximum of two hours disruption of service.

As well as providing a more reliable "24 hour" service, it would also mean that each babe would get more screen time than they do presently. And with what I estimate as a pool of about 30 babes, it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm typing this in the very early morning so apologies if the figures don't add up but you get the idea. I hope.

Still don't like the 24 hour approach, though.

BHJ

would save them money.

and i think it's rude of the producers to be encouraging guys to view when by the looks of it they are ignoring comments. says a lot for how the industry is atm i think.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
15-02-2011 00:50
Kimmy Haze Offline
Junior Poster

(13-02-2011 18:49 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Yup, three girls and some baby oil. What a pity it's just a loop - loved to have seen that one live.

Thanks, Stevie.

YAY! Those three oily babes was Cherry, Cleo and myself! We had such a laugh that night - glad you enjoy it as much as we did Big Grin

Kimmy Haze
15-02-2011 17:49
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles