Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Lucy Zara - Babestation Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lucy Zara - Babestation Chat & Discussion
Great to see Lucy Zara on the screen again. She really is gorgeous, has a mega fit body and never lets you down with an expressive performance.

It's just a damn pity she's on Babestation. Whatever effort they made to give her good set is ruined by their usual interruptions by Geri, view-blocking (rhyming slang) OSGs, dodgy camera work and now lighting problems. Not to mention split screening her.

But like a true pro, Lucy still carries on and delivers no matter what. She's one of the very reasons for me to view or call in to this station.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2011 23:40 by KerrAvon.)
18-01-2011 23:38
Find all posts by this user
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

I wonder how long before Lucy and Dannii have to go up against each other? Sad

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

18-01-2011 23:45
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

shocked

Don't even suggest that!
18-01-2011 23:47
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The interruptions and OSGs are extremely annoying when just about any of the BS babes are on. It is more so when a favourite babe appears and I am trying not to get too hacked off about it even though it is a ruddy pain. Just grateful to see her back and judging by the opening stint given a set and outfit that she could work really well with. As I have said previously there are some interesting 2 for 1 possibilities involving Lucy but the sets would have to be right. And to be honest trying to match the standard of the ZARWOOD factor would be nigh on impossible. All I can do is hope for the best at least comfortable in the knowledge that Lucy will provide consistently great viewing despite all the OSG and interruption crap that surrounds her.

19-01-2011 00:01
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

As if split screen wasn't bad enough, she was in a box while Geri took up the main part of the screen. Wearing a different dominatrix outfit now, but on the bed Huh She has two boxes advertising Xtreme for company bladewave

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
19-01-2011 00:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Maybe its just me but Lucy wearing that outfit on a purple/pink bed set is somewhat strange. No reflection on her at all, Lucy is fabulous but the set just does not seem right bladewave

(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 00:19 by Snooks.)
19-01-2011 00:15
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

lucy should get geri tired up and spanked everytime she appears on screen, also their webstream quality is poor, rlc is alot better than bs, and still get the osg on there. some channels have managed to not to have the osg on their webstreams. if they sort these issues out than they would get more viewers/callers. if lucy was not on freeview she would be doing her thing better and with a police cell/dungeon set

as for dannii h and lucy z on at the same time, But what's best? There's only one way to find out...FIGHT!

are bs trying to flog a dead horse(i dont mean the ladies) will constant ads for crap?

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 00:18 by bigguy01.)
19-01-2011 00:16
mr williams Offline

How about a 2-4-1 with Karina Currie?

19-01-2011 00:19
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

First time in ages I have even attempted to watch BabeStation. And that only because Lucy's on. But I'm beginning to think this channel is in the wrong section of the EPG. As the last time I saw that many advertisements, it was in the shopping section.

Fuck me, there's more crap on screen, than there is picture left. annoyed

Sorry Lucy, no matter how much I like you, I can't watch that crap. Sad
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 03:07 by aceman65.)
19-01-2011 00:20
mr williams Offline

(19-01-2011 00:16 )bigguy01 Wrote:  lucy should get geri tied up and spanked everytime she appears on screen

shouldn't that be "tied up and GAGGED " ???

19-01-2011 00:22
Thread Closed