Poll: Which babechannel will be next to feel the wrath of Ofcom?
This poll is closed.
Babestation 6.52% 3 6.52%
Elite 23.91% 11 23.91%
Babeworld 0% 0 0%
Sportxxx 26.09% 12 26.09%
Club Paradiso 2.17% 1 2.17%
Redlight Central 28.26% 13 28.26%
TVX 2.17% 1 2.17%
Asian Babes 6.52% 3 6.52%
ChatgirlTV 4.35% 2 4.35%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Ofcom's next target

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Ofcom's next target
(04-02-2011 00:26 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Right now I feel like getting a fucking hammer to my SKY box and then throw it against a brick wall. I can't fucking stand it. 7 bastard channels down now. Come the end of this month we'll probably be down to 1 or 2 channels left on the EPG. But lets take a step back and look at the entire run of events so far at the end of 2010 and into 2011. First up we have Bangbabes - Channel revoked by Ofcom. Next up Babeworld - closed down probably gone bust and now we have Sportxxx - Black fucking screen saying it's down to technical problems. Who's to say it's not and has infact too been closed down by Ofcom. It's babe channels Armageddon now. 2011 - remember that year as it could possibly be the year that all babe channels ceased to exist.

STOP SPECULATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! babeworld have been taken over by another channel and bailey herself has said sport is down because of technical problems.

yes ofcom are a pain but stop blaming them for everything

Piper Niven Superfan
04-02-2011 00:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

That's precisely the problem. Was it not Bangbabes who said they too were having technical problems when it turned out just to be another lie. Look how much the channels have tamed down recently and Sportxxx to be fair were the only ones still pushing the boundries so ofcourse is it any wonder why I'm highly suspicious of the whole turn of events.
04-02-2011 00:57
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(04-02-2011 00:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(04-02-2011 00:26 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Right now I feel like getting a fucking hammer to my SKY box and then throw it against a brick wall. I can't fucking stand it. 7 bastard channels down now. Come the end of this month we'll probably be down to 1 or 2 channels left on the EPG. But lets take a step back and look at the entire run of events so far at the end of 2010 and into 2011. First up we have Bangbabes - Channel revoked by Ofcom. Next up Babeworld - closed down probably gone bust and now we have Sportxxx - Black fucking screen saying it's down to technical problems. Who's to say it's not and has infact too been closed down by Ofcom. It's babe channels Armageddon now. 2011 - remember that year as it could possibly be the year that all babe channels ceased to exist.

STOP SPECULATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! babeworld have been taken over by another channel and bailey herself has said sport is down because of technical problems.

yes ofcom are a pain but stop blaming them for everything

Wow, evil Rammy's still with us!

The problems with Sport may well be technical but I think the absolutely worst source of info is the babes themselves. Look at the misinformation we got from many models over the Bang Babes situation. It's not their fault, the channel managers feed them the lies in the first place.

We'll just have to wait and see.
04-02-2011 01:05
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(04-02-2011 00:46 )Digital Dave Wrote:  {snip}

Bounce - to paraphrase Homer Simpson, it's funny because it's true!

On a serious note, however, it has to be said that what's been happening to tv sex in general over the last few years is frightening. And it's all coming to a head right now and before our very eyes.

Having said that it's no surprise when you look back over history. Right from the invention of the camera, the censors and those who believe they have the right to view what they want have been scrapping it out. It's swings and roundabouts - for a couple of decades the censors get their way, but then something happens and we get two decades of sexual freedom and hardly any censorship. Just look at this as being the censor's turn.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2011 01:22 by StanTheMan.)
04-02-2011 01:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes things do swing around in roundabouts. But on the other hand I don't want to wait as long as another 10 or 20 years before censorship is scrapped. I've allready just turned 33 and if I'm married with kids at which point the censors are lifted I won't be able to enjoy them as much as I do at the moment.
04-02-2011 01:34
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Forum Posts
The other problem is that the babechannels are so wrapped up in competing with each other, their not looking at the big picture and unite for the industry's sake. I mean for example, look at what bars, nightclubs and music venues have done about competing against supermarkets with regards to the price of alcohol. The bars etc have united against supermarkets. So, why the babechannels can't do it against Ofcom, is bullshit because if bars etc can unite, then so can the babechannels.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
04-02-2011 02:11
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Forum Posts
Bars have always had a powerful trade lobby, the NVA. Two actually if you include the Masons. Outside crowded city centres bars dont really compete, each has their own turf and they understand that.

Gone fishing
04-02-2011 02:49
stoly Offline
Banned

When Ofcom decide to take any channel to court, you and me, are picking up the tab for this. Anyone they decide to take to court should also be shielded under this umbrella. I don't see why any opposition should have £500.000.00 costs, and Ofcom nothing.
Definately not an even playing field.
05-02-2011 14:34
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

Playboy could afford this £500,000 as pocket money,

It will be nice to see what appertains when Ofcom eventually get there grubby little paws into Playboy.

I am sitting back waiting for this one to go ahead Cool
05-02-2011 20:25
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If you think things are bad in this country. Just look at this article and I know it's a bit off topic here but it does highlight how more and more of our liberal rights are being taken away from us.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12352935
05-02-2011 20:34