Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average

Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion

robbo cop Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Tori Lee-Caps and Vids
Must agree that Toris is hot but as well as seeing her boobs n bum all the time why does she never go barefooted for our feet and leg lovers or even do a request for it. After all it is meant to be the callers show and we pay there wages.
16-02-2011 12:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

One of the best pairs of fake boobies I've ever seen. She is hot.

My current favourites: Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Hannah Claydon, Modesty Blaze, Lucy Anne Brooks, Elise James, Teejay Walker, Caty Cole...

My classic favourites: Jodie Gasson, Paige Tyler, Daryl Morgan, Holly McGuire, Kate D'Arcy, Ani James, Louise Dakotah, Lauren Daley, Charley Green, Morgan James, Sydney James, Demi, Alexa Heart, Paris, Jade Victoria, Sammie Pennington, Dahlia, Rosie Green...
16-02-2011 14:01
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: Tori Lee - Chat & Discussion
Well get the beers in for the weekend, as Tori is on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

17-02-2011 23:07
tommykhu31 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Tori is smoking hot.
19-02-2011 01:29
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

tori was gr8 last night.... Also had an amazing chat with her which was nice as well until the fone went dead sum reason think she had enough off me and cut us of Lol...... Nah not really done know wot happened thanks any who thanks tori..

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2011 17:16 by Trickster.)
19-02-2011 16:42
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Just a heads up peeps this is a caps N vids threads not a Discussion one!!!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
19-02-2011 17:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Tori is looking great from head to toe again tonight Smile ,she's looking like she is up for another great show , it's just a shame the Red Light people have got her wearing 2 pair of bloody knickers annoyed , i wish the RLC people would just check out what the girls do and wear on other channels (skimpy G strings and naked after 11pm) they are seriously spoiling some of the girls performances by their own stricter rules annoyed , but like what has already been said before Tori would even look good in a bin liner Smile , maybe RLC will make her wear one laugh .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-02-2011 22:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I think i am going to have to eat a small piece of humble pie again , i saw some of Tori's second section she did last night and found it to be quite entertaining , she ditched the 2 pairs of knickers in favor of just 1 Smile (good girl) , she was wearing a pink dress and at first i thought o no RLC think it's a day show and have got their girls wearing suitable day time attire eek , but Tori was not long before she had her boobs out and her dress hitched up to her waist Big Grin and kept using the dress to fan her over heating lady bits in a very provocative manner , i actualy found Tori's loads of clothes section to by quite erotic witch is most unlike me , i usually prefer naked oily girls Big Grin , so just maybe there is room occasionally for the girls to wear some clothes on the odd night time section they do , i would still have loved to see Tori naked and covered in oil though Big Grin .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2011 14:38 by mr mystery.)
20-02-2011 13:31
spamtheman Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Tori Lee-Caps and Vids
I have always liked Tori Lee and she has now become my favourite babeshow babe. Her body is fantastic, tits awesome and when she removed her pants last night and we got a few minutes of her fabulous arse I thought I had gone to heaven. Super sexy. More naked Tori please.
20-02-2011 22:50
scorpion Offline
Senior Poster

FUCKING HELL! lol, ecsuse the language, I CANNOT believe how good she looked in the pink cheerleader type outfit!

Please tell me someone got some caps?!?!?!?!?
20-02-2011 22:56

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL