Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues
Just wondering, but the call time for ringing the on screen number was, and I believe still is, 20 minutes. What system is being used to allow one person to call for what I have seen is roughly 2 hours. Is it calling via the website where it states " No stream time-out when in call! ", and is there a maximum duration of 2 hours or can you keep on the line by continuously topping up.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
30-12-2014 18:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
I don't think there's a actual call time limit, it all depends on how much it costs to call, Ofcom/PhonepayPlus regulations for adult chat premium rate services state that "All sexual entertainment services must terminate immediately when a maximum of £25.54 plus vat per call has been spent",
So i don't know how someone can stay on a call for 2 hours .

Info is in this link ( part 2 . page/section 2.3.12) http://code.phonepayplus.org.uk/pdf/Phon...OP2011.pdf

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
30-12-2014 20:07
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

The answer given by mr mystery may be incorrect, because those people paying by credit card don't dial a premium rate number. They dial a standard London number or they connect using their PCs at a cost of 15 credits a minute. As they don't dial a premium rate number, surely the PhonepayPlus regulations for premium rate numbers as quoted by mr mystery wouldn't apply in those circumstances? If this is so then it's easy to see how someone could stay on a call for 2 hours or more. Is it possible anyway to terminate at call at the cost level of £25.54 when the caller isn't even paying in pounds but in credits?
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 21:54 by admiral decker.)
30-12-2014 21:51
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

Thank you for the link. I may be imagining things, but it looks as though something is going on.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
30-12-2014 21:51
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-12-2014 21:51 )admiral decker Wrote:  The answer given by mr mystery may be incorrect, because those people paying by credit card don't dial a premium rate number. They dial a standard London number or they connect using their PCs at a cost of 15 credits a minute. As they don't dial a premium rate number, surely the PhonepayPlus regulations for premium rate numbers as quoted by mr mystery wouldn't apply in those circumstances? If this is so then it's easy to see how someone could stay on a call for 2 hours or more. Is it possible anyway to terminate at call at the cost level of £25.54 when the caller isn't even paying in pounds but in credits?

Yes, after i made the post i wondered if PhonepayPlus regulations concerning phone calls being terminated etc after £25.54 was spent, would still apply in so form or other if people were paying in credits and phoning in in that manor etc,, i'm guessing they wouldn't apply ?, so that would explain how someone can stay on the phone for so long,

So is there any rules/regulations etc concerning how long and how much you can spend per phone call when paying in that manor ?,
Whether you are paying in £'s or credits, it's still money you are spending .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
30-12-2014 22:19
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

I've still heard some of the girls refer to a 20 minute limit, how do you know they were on there for 2 hours? I suppose it's possible for someone to hang up and dial back pretty quickly, which may make it seem like its 2 hours

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
30-12-2014 22:40
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

Yes after the timeout you could simply redial and get straight back on - like our old friend Loughborough Kev used to do - and then you could stay on the line for 2 hours or even all day like him.
31-12-2014 00:06
LadyBellatrixAficionado Offline
Apprentice Poster

A Question about the queue jump/priority option on Landlines
Hello there,

I have attempted to contact Red Light Central on this matter and clearly they must be indulging with me an ignore fetish or something because I have had no reply whatsoever so I'm hoping that I could ask for some input from you all.

Basically, I have a landline and would like to know if the queue jump/priority option to speak to the ladies at Red Light Central is an available option and if it is if its available on certain landline phones or not... Or if the cheeky monkeys over at RLC only see it being available on mobiles etc.

As I've said, I've tried asking but no response- least here I know where I stand phone wise.

Many thanks

LBA
01-06-2015 15:51
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

Tried using voipay to call the girl on screen the other day but it wouldn't give me the option, just directed me to the off-screen babes menu which was a a bit of a fag, but then I thought of the money I had saved and my mood lightened somewhat. The ups and downs...
01-06-2015 20:22

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL