Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues
There is no way that it is a phone system problem -- there is no problem getting through -- and I don't think it is a "scam" per se.

I think it is just bad manners in the extreme. The girls all know that every minute on the line costs us money, but some -- not all, in fairness, and I've never phoned Kandi so I don't make any claims about her -- will simply put the caller on hold indefinitely, while they shake their ass and wiggle the phone trying to coax more into the queue.

Frankly, I think "name and shame" is the only solution, in the hope that the well mannered girls with a minimum of ethics see their call numbers go up, while those too rude to take their customers into consideration will ultimately become known for it. I already mentioned Jennifer Jade, Dannii Harwood and Lucy Zara as girls that I won't ever call again.

But I've never had this problem with Ree Petra, Tori, Ani James or Dionne, back when she was around. Can't speak about any others.
26-08-2012 22:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

I'm actually really shocked that this goes on. Don't get me wrong, I've watched enough BS to know their various tricks to maximise profit, but I never imagined the girls wouldn't speak/answer your call when you got through to them, and would just continue to wave the phone as if the line was free.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say there was some sort of correlation between the three girls who have been named as the main offenders of this scam, and the same three girls being those who dominate the FV coverage.
27-08-2012 00:14
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Red Light TV Customer Service
Coming Soon.
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 22:38 by K.HarperSe7en.)
14-09-2012 22:37
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light TV Customer Service
Was established ages ago, as it usually involves Cathy or one of their people havin' a rant a someone on here. Lovely stuff. Rolleyes
14-09-2012 22:40
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

Does not seem to be a great way to build loyal fans.
15-09-2012 16:31
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Well, sadly, add Kandi to the list.

Dialled her up at about 11 pm last night and eavesdropped on the last five minutes of one conversation. After that caller was finished, I watched her shake her ass, wave the phone around and beckon more callers -- mouthing "call me" and pouting in a sexy way, as if she had no one to talk to -- while no fewer than 4 guys came and went, with the usual plaintive "hello... hello... hello...".

I'd resolved to stay on the line until I got through so that I could ask her about this. But it was my bad luck that she deigned to speak with the 5th caller and I eventually timed out.

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish....
20-09-2012 20:48
pboddy725 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Can't get through
Hi , i'm having this problem consistantly, I call, choose option one to speak one on one, voice says she's on a call when she clearly is not. I even choose the eavesdrop option and theres nothing, no one is talking.

Is anyone else having this problem or can someone direct me as to who best to talk to?
25-10-2012 03:16
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Can't get through
^^^^ No surprise to hear that. They really need to be investigated for this, or closed down for good.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2012 07:32 by Chilly.)
25-10-2012 07:31
mmmwhat Offline

playboy tv - the worst value for money possible
Now I do understand fully that we're all pervs, and that this 'adult phone call channel' world we choose to watch is a bit odd, but that doesn't excuse the fact that this channel takes maximum advance of it's callers.

The first time I called this channel I expected to get straight through to the girl (seeing as she didn't appear to be talking on the phone) - wrong! She had several callers on hold, one of them furious and swearing non-stop about how he was being treated. 'That's weird' I thought. I hadn't seen a channel do this before. I put the phone down after 2 minutes and watched for a further 5. She never answered the phone - just kept on shaking it at the screen.

Second time I called, the girl on the phone made me wait while she smiled and looked at the camera. 'That's ok' I thought, I won't have to wait long. After about 30 seconds she answers ... and we have a very boring one way conversation in which she repeats 'just like that baby' over and over and over again. Not only that, but she kept on ruffling the phone in her hair, making the words inaudible. Basic facts such as 'sound goes in here, keep close to mouth' seem to escape these girls. Before putting the phone down I did say to her that 'she was one of the worst people I had ever used' and her reply ... 'just like that baby'.

I know it's a shitty job, and I know we're all lowlifes - but if they hate it that much then quit your job and stop taking all the benefits from it. If I went into work and went through the day like a very bored robot I would be picked up on it - these girls get away with it because it's a seedy business.
28-10-2012 23:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: playboy tv - the worst value for money possible
^^^
We're all lowlifes??? Is this a serious post?

Sure, some of the callers probably are, but not everyone. There's nothing wrong with calling a babe channel.

These women chose to do this for a living shocked

Yes, they probably don't care about scamming people though, so this wouldn't surprise me.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2012 02:20 by mrmann.)
29-10-2012 01:57

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL