Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: playboy tv - the worst value for money possible
(29-10-2012 01:57 )mrmann Wrote:  ^^^
We're all lowlifes??? Is this a serious post?

Sure, some of the callers probably are, but not everyone. There's nothing wrong with calling a babe channel.

These women chose to do this for a living shocked

Yes, they probably don't care about scamming people though, so this wouldn't surprise me.

I actually read that as a bit of sarcasm, as in: "even if they thought that of us, they should at least make a modicum of effort. It is a service sector job, after all."

So I wouldn't take too much offence.

Interestingly, I have never experienced this problem with a daytime girl, so I suspect that it is purely a function of the caller queue. I.e. hot girl on a night show gets her tits out and the queue fills up. Job done. No need to actually speak to them. On the day shows they actually have to put in a bit of effort to get the callers.
29-10-2012 13:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetmar Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues
im like the rest, never get through to Dannii and last week with Lucy got transferred to an off screen girl!!!
30-10-2012 06:57
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: playboy tv - the worst value for money possible
(29-10-2012 13:08 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Interestingly, I have never experienced this problem with a daytime girl,

I can second this observation. I've called several times during the daytime and never experienced any problem either. It's at nights when problems with calling seem to occur.
30-10-2012 11:06
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, I'd wager filthy sex chat on nights are more lucrative for stacking up callers & listeners than daytime talk.

What's interesting is that channels & babes plead for more respect from us for what they do, which is a fair enough point. But then seem not to pay the same amount of respect to punters in return, when this sort of thing continues to happen unchecked. That to me is not fair. Respect works two ways.
30-10-2012 18:44
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2012 18:44 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Yeah, I'd wager filthy sex chat on nights are more lucrative for stacking up callers & listeners than daytime talk.

What's interesting is that channels & babes plead for more respect from us for what they do, which is a fair enough point. But then seem not to pay the same amount of respect to punters in return, when this sort of thing continues to happen unchecked. That to me is not fair. Respect works two ways.

Amazingly, it takes nothing at all to fix it. If I were a producer, if this came to my attention, I would listen in to a few calls. If I caught anyone of the girls doing it, I'd cancel all of her shifts for a month. And I'd let everyone know why I did it.

You'd only have to do it once. The rest would then get the message that it is unacceptable to take the p*** out of their customers.

Granted, she may get angry and quit or switch channels, but so what!? There doesn't seem to be any great shortage of women out there willing to this kind of work.
30-10-2012 19:22
Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

(30-10-2012 19:22 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 18:44 )KerrAvon Wrote:  What's interesting is that channels & babes plead for more respect from us for what they do, which is a fair enough point. But then seem not to pay the same amount of respect to punters in return, when this sort of thing continues to happen unchecked. That to me is not fair. Respect works two ways.

Amazingly, it takes nothing at all to fix it. If I were a producer, if this came to my attention, I would listen in to a few calls. If I caught anyone of the girls doing it, I'd cancel all of her shifts for a month. And I'd let everyone know why I did it.

Given that the girls are not the only party who benefit from stacking up calls, why would you think that some of those off-camera would not also be implicated?

It's interesting that the girls most often mentioned are some of those who seem to get the lion's share of the Freeview night shifts
30-10-2012 20:48
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Emails sent to the various groups who are meant to monitor this questionable business practice, so hopefully something will happen now. RLC have known about this problem for ages, yet they've clearly done nothing to resolve it. Time for the RLC and the rest of the babe channels to treat their customers with some decency, rather than continuing to show utter contempt for them.
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2012 21:21 by Chilly.)
30-10-2012 21:20
everydayman Offline

Has anyone had a problem calling this channel which they couldn't resolve by contacting the company? I assume there is some procedure for failed calls whereby you can give your phone number and the time of the call and they can look into it - am I right or not? Assuming there is such a procedure does it work to resolve the issues for people or not? I mean is it an effective way of addressing any complaints that people have?
30-10-2012 22:20
Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

(30-10-2012 22:20 )everydayman Wrote:  Has anyone had a problem calling this channel which they couldn't resolve by contacting the company? I assume there is some procedure for failed calls whereby you can give your phone number and the time of the call and they can look into it - am I right or not? Assuming there is such a procedure does it work to resolve the issues for people or not? I mean is it an effective way of addressing any complaints that people have?

See pages 16 -17 on this thread
30-10-2012 22:30
Silky Crotch Offline
Banned

i wos going to call siobahan tonight but after reading bout all the problem dont fink i will now Sad
30-10-2012 22:44

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL