Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Questions/Issues

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Steph - Caps, Vids & Chat
I wondered where you were Mr Trickster as I see Steph is on the naughty hour ....what is all the above about then ?
08-11-2011 23:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Hi mate i have stopped watching RLC simply because every time i called i wasnt getting put through.... First it would be the girl u want to talk to is on a call so id press option one to listen then all id hear was the girl having a chit chat with the producer and the other caller shouting HELLO or SWEARING... Then it would say i was getting put through to the girl and all id get was the same out come the girl talking to producer and couldnt hear me ..... If i was lucky id get put through but then afer bout 3mins they would throw me back in the MENU and we were back to NO one speaking to the girl just shouting hello while they have a chat with the producer...

So now i refuse to watch or call the Channel bud... Such a shame as Steph is such a nice down to earth lass...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 23:24 by Trickster.)
08-11-2011 23:20
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I can relate to your stance here, guys pay good money to call these lines which are way too expensive during the day, so if you feel your being short changed there's only one thing to do.

I know from experience thats easier said than done especially when you have a rappour or get turned on by a particular fav. I've done it myself with a couple of channels who just treated me like a number on a list or owed me credit etc

I just stopped calling and my calls were 40 mins + each time. Channel probably didn't care and I felt sorry as it punched a hole quite badly in one girls mins but I treat customers with respect in my business especially regular ones so I expect the same standards back ....

In case your still intrigued Steph said she was planning to do a dabble on nights (heard that before lol) and she was still thinking of her boob enhancement (heard that before lol) also she said if I called again I could be 'cheeky' on daytime ...that is tempted at 7am I admit !
11-11-2011 21:22
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Yeah mate am the same dont get treat like shit or mugged off by No one...

As for Steph Night show ahaha not a chance Lol she wouldnt do nights probs daft producers at rlc telling her to just say that...

As for boob job not sure she did tell me she was tempted to book something for November so could happen maybe.... Would be crazy if she does though

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
13-11-2011 19:34
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

[split] Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Red Light Central what is up with your phones this morning
I tried 4 times from my mobile from 4am to speak to Dionne Mendez and each time after going through your menu it said we are connecting you now and nothing happened.
I then tried using my land line with the credit card number and after going thrugh the menu the message was that Dionne was on the phone to another caller when she was not and despite selecting the next caller to speak to Dionne i was not connected
Frustrating and expensive i wasted £30 and was not even connected
Sort yourself out RLC or I will not be calling again
09-12-2011 05:33
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(09-12-2011 05:33 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Frustrating and expensive i wasted £30 and was not even connected

This phone problem is well documented and been going on at RLC for far too long unacknowledged. Doesn't seem to happen on the other channels.

As long it only costs the caller then nothing will happen. Maybe if it starts costing the channel, then something will be done Rolleyes
09-12-2011 07:46
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

please email your phone number and details of your call to info@redlightcentral.tv ,

(09-12-2011 05:33 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Red Light Central what is up with your phones this morning
I tried 4 times from my mobile from 4am to speak to Dionne Mendez and each time after going through your menu it said we are connecting you now and nothing happened.
I then tried using my land line with the credit card number and after going thrugh the menu the message was that Dionne was on the phone to another caller when she was not and despite selecting the next caller to speak to Dionne i was not connected
Frustrating and expensive i wasted £30 and was not even connected
09-12-2011 10:54
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

redlight has a new phone system that is working very well
if you consider the amount of calls we take the volume of people that have problems is very small

(09-12-2011 07:46 )KerrAvon Wrote:  This phone problem is well documented and been going on at RLC for far too long unacknowledged. Doesn't seem to happen on the other channels.

As long it only costs the caller then nothing will happen. Maybe if it starts costing the channel, then something will be done Rolleyes
09-12-2011 10:57
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(09-12-2011 10:57 )redlight central Wrote:  redlight has a new phone system that is working very well
if you consider the amount of calls we take the volume of people that have problems is very small

Problem is the 'small' percentage of problems still seem to be larger than the almost unheard of number of similar problems elsewhere, some who have even larger volume of calls given freeview or cheap calls.

I'm not a big caller of these channels, but have given most of them a go. Out of the handful of problem calls that have wasted money, ALL have happened on RLC. So for me, it's the most unreliable.
09-12-2011 15:04
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Calling, Telephone & Texting Issues
Redlight as requested I will E mail you with my telephone numbers with details of 6 calls made between 4am -5am to Dionne Mendez all of which failed to connect when she was not on a call.
Your telephone system is not working well because if you check your telephone records Dionne had hardly any calls at all between 4am -5am.
I expect i was not the only caller who could not get connected during this hour. From memory I think it was only one or two calls that were connected during this hour
09-12-2011 15:15

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL