Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Have You/Would You Buy A Babeshow Girl A Gift?

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: have you/would you buy a babeshow girl a gift.
has kitty got one hahaha.

i can imagine what she would be like.
20-01-2011 21:49
Find all posts by this user
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Varied list there of stuff. I mean can't she just pop in HMV and get the Rihanna CD and Inbetweeners DVDs at anytime but then again the CD is only 7 pounds so I guess it's nice to see she's put it on there for a fan to get (over the cost) but its slightly taking the piss (possibly) asking for a pair of boots for 140, when she is a well paid lady and is asking off fans when we're the ones who pay the money that makes them rich.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
20-01-2011 21:52
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-01-2011 21:38 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(20-01-2011 21:23 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Never have, never will. Most of the babes would be pising themselves laughing at us if we bought them a gift, they would think we are sad and a little bit disturbing.

You may think that, but it was interesting just how many girls published their "wishlists" on various social networking sites prior to christmas and when birthdays are looming...

I wouldnt buy anything for a babeshow girl, they are paid very well as it is and frankly i think some people are deluding themselves by thinking that buying a present for a girl will result in some kind of relationship or friendship that wouldnt otherwise exist... Get a grip people!!!!

Well thats true. Waaay too many people on here who think that the girls mean what they say on the phones and really think the girls are getting off on them. There is probably only Lolly Badcock who really is getting off on the conversations!.Big Grin
20-01-2011 21:54
Master Yoda Offline
Murder On Zidanesfloor!!

(20-01-2011 21:47 )gazfc Wrote:  
(20-01-2011 21:37 )Master Yoda Wrote:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/wishlist/TKYS0W6B70UM

Here's the above mentioned wishlist from Alice. £139.67 for a pair of frigging boots?? Is she serious??

That's nowt compared to what kitty has on hers

In that case i dread to think what she has on her list!! As regards them boots...i wouldnt give £140 quid for a pair of boots unless there was a chance of them being wrapped around my back at some stageTongue

Judge me by my size do you? Hmmm? Hmmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the force. And a powerful ally it is.

20-01-2011 21:55
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-01-2011 21:52 )rocksaviour Wrote:  Varied list there of stuff. I mean can't she just pop in HMV and get the Rihanna CD and Inbetweeners DVDs at anytime but then again the CD is only 7 pounds so I guess it's nice to see she's put it on there for a fan to get (over the cost) but its slightly taking the piss (possibly) asking for a pair of boots for 140, when she is a well paid lady and is asking off fans when we're the ones who pay the money that makes them rich.

I have seen many tv shows over the years that have had famous people telling and showing presents from some of their fans, sometimes the presents cost thousands of pounds literaly!. People are dumb sometimes.
20-01-2011 21:56
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Get buying now boys Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin:

(31-12-2010 10:43 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Cherry has a little friend.... a tiny teddy bear, which is a gift from MARK.
Firebird has this anything to do with you.bladewave

(31-12-2010 12:48 )Firebird Wrote:  Haha yeah Charlemagne she also has a Big Ted as well & that will stay at home... Little ted is called Brandy!! And if you note she is wearing a pendant necklace, watch and bracelet set & yes that has something to do with me as well lol Smile Its only christmas once a year.

(20-01-2011 17:52 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Rroger can you upload it please as Firebird will have flow out on holidays with Cherry
20-01-2011 21:58
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

quite a few of the babeshow girls have got wishlists on various websites so if I liked the girl enough and could afford to do so yes I would buy them a gift.
20-01-2011 22:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

only ever done this once. about 4 years ago i got kelly bell an away england football shirt with rooney 9 on it because she is a big footie fan. but she wasnt a babeshow girl then

Piper Niven Superfan
20-01-2011 22:03
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(20-01-2011 21:37 )Master Yoda Wrote:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/wishlist/TKYS0W6B70UM

Here's the above mentioned wishlist from Alice. £139.67 for a pair of frigging boots?? Is she serious??

Sophia Lares christmas wishlist had an Ipad amongst other items on it!
20-01-2011 22:03
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(20-01-2011 22:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  only ever done this once. about 4 years ago i got kelly bell an away england football shirt with rooney 9 on it because she is a big footie fan. but she wasnt a babeshow girl then

how did you know who she was, ?

and some of the girls are taking the piss putting such expensive items on their list. theres so many ways to look at a girl who makes one of these lists.

i disagree with it and feel pity for those who spend a fortune to please a girl they aint ever gonna meet.
20-01-2011 22:05
Thread Closed