Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Have You/Would You Buy A Babeshow Girl A Gift?

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: have you/would you buy a babeshow girl a gift.
I bought one of the girls some chocolate / jam donuts once.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2011 22:58 by Regenerated.)
20-01-2011 22:58
Find all posts by this user
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

the donut would have gone all hard and got squased....did you not like the girl very much?
20-01-2011 23:05
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

if the donuts go stale just put them in the oven for a few minutes. if the core temperature gets to 60 degrees c then the gluten will soften and they will taste fresh again. works for bread aswell.

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
20-01-2011 23:09
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

When one of the babes sends me a present, i will be more than happy to return the favour in the form of a goldfish, or if shes lucky maybe a selection of 'eyesonly4u' memorabilia
20-01-2011 23:15
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(20-01-2011 23:09 )morethenahandful Wrote:  if the donuts go stale just put them in the oven for a few minutes. if the core temperature gets to 60 degrees c then the gluten will soften and they will taste fresh again. works for bread aswell.

good idea, next time i have some donuts that are going off, ill send them in to one of the girls (mentioning no names) who looks like they could do with a bit of meat on her bones with these instructions Wink
20-01-2011 23:18
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Once after a few too many Guinness I thought it would be a nice idea to swop used underwear. Fulfilled my side of the bargin (full-filled in more ways than one to be honest), but still waiting for the return. No doubt held up in the post.

Gone fishing
20-01-2011 23:27
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(20-01-2011 22:49 )gazfc Wrote:  I'll treat ya to a kebab Wink

Would that be for Donner Duke? BounceBounceBounce

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

20-01-2011 23:34
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I hate to be cynical but the thing that really bothers me about this is how the girls are exploiting these poor people. If a poor deluded chap wants to buy a gift for a girl who already spends a shed load of money calling, most likely because he thinks it'll make her like him or they'll have a closer relationship or whatever, that's one thing.

But to then actively encourage it and put a wishlist out there, so you can get these poor guys to buy you exactly what you want...it's just cynical, cruel, exploitative and unfair. The majority of people who buy the girls gifts obviously have some kind of issues and exploiting that is just wrong.
21-01-2011 00:35
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

(21-01-2011 00:35 )Scotsman Wrote:  But to then actively encourage it and put a wishlist out there, so you can get these poor guys to buy you exactly what you want...it's just cynical, cruel, exploitative and unfair. The majority of people who buy the girls gifts obviously have some kind of issues and exploiting that is just wrong.

Of course its wrong and most people on here wouldn't even dare take advantage of these people if we were in the same positon as the girls but imo, when you are being heaped constant praise on the calls, websites, facebook etc, a lot of these girls get big egos and they won't see anything wrong with asking for these gifts especialy as there are probably loads of slightly warped people more than willing to provide said gifts.
21-01-2011 00:44
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

When you look at what some girls have on their wishlists (laptops, PS3s etc) you can't help but think "What a cheek!". Surely part of the reason for buying someone a gift is that you've put some thought into it and you hope it will be a nice surprise for the girl.

The "tipping a waiter" analogy is interesting, and the girls do offer good entertainment. But so does WWE, and I've never felt compelled to send Vince McMahon a gift laugh

If the person can afford it and is an adult, then obviously they can spend their money however they wish, but I can't help but feel uncomfortable about wishlists and the kind of behaviour they might encourage.

To answer the original question, I did send Rebecca gifts when I was young and naive (just a few little things, nothing extravagant or expensive). I probably wouldn't send gifts now, I think the girls get enough money out of me when I call them. I have sent letters before and still do, I just see it as an extension of writing comments on their Facebook pages or this forum. It's not like a stamp costs much Smile

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2011 01:09 by iloveMegan.)
21-01-2011 01:07
Thread Closed