Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Have You/Would You Buy A Babeshow Girl A Gift?

lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

RE: have you/would you buy a babeshow girl a gift.
This is turning into a fantastic thread, though I'm not sure ChrisLatimer had the direction it's taken in mind when he first started it.

I really hope this becomes one of the most widely-read threads - by both the punters and the babes - on this forum, and that some of the girls take a long, hard look at themselves.

Chris, you might be too polite to say what these wish-list girls are, but I'm not so I'll say it - they're exploitative whores who prey on the deluded and don't even fulfil their part of the bargain, as a more respectable prostitute would!

And have you noticed another thing - not one female forum member has posted on this thread yet, so come on girls, let's get a fairer sex's angle on this topic.
21-01-2011 02:08
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

this is what i wanted lindor lol. bcl has represented one side well and the others have represented the flipside.

i werent gonna say anything as i am trying to avoid confrontation now a days but you are right lindor it is exploitation to extreme levels and its sad really, and it makes you respect the girls that dont do it a whole lot more.

it me just be me but i think a girl who gets a present no matter what the present from a guy she doesnt even know should be greatful that the guy took the time to go get the present and more importantly spent the money. if you dont like it get rid of it or sell it (obviously dont tell the guy who bought you it mind)
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2011 02:18 by chrislatimer.)
21-01-2011 02:15
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

All this talk of exploitation has knida made me chuckle. Is that not how all the channels get most of there money? Hey I am a hot girl, you're never really gonna have a chance to talk to me, so pay £1.50 per minute and now you can.

On that basis all the channels should stop broadcasting as they are exploiting people.

So Joe Bloggs is over 18, he buys Alice something from her wish list. He gets a signed pic in return, or maybe a shoutout. If it is clothes maybe it gets worn on screen. This makes him feel very happy.

He is happy, Alice is happy.

Who am I to judge Joe Bloggs, or Alice for that.
21-01-2011 07:46
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

joe bloggs noone is judging bcl.

girls posting wishlists of stuff they want in kitty leas a 4 figure sum mac is ridiculous and it is what it is exploitation

i just see it as how it looks girls using the fact there good looking to ask for stuff.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2011 07:55 by chrislatimer.)
21-01-2011 07:53
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

They also use that to get calls. My point is can you condem them for the gifts without also condemning them for the calls?

The whole industry works on the same principle.

Gaz's point about it increasing the chance of nutter stalkers is a valid one however.
21-01-2011 07:59
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

its different as their using it for calls is work. posting a wishlist of stuff they want is greed and exploitation. its different if guys choose to send them presents of their own back.
21-01-2011 08:01
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

I would also say they choose to call up off their own back.

Guess we just see it in a different way.
21-01-2011 08:28
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(21-01-2011 08:28 )bcl Wrote:  I would also say they choose to call up off their own back.

Guess we just see it in a different way.

guess we do bcl
21-01-2011 08:29
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Hannah Martin has a wish list too: http://www.amazon.co.uk/wishlist/2YZP29A59YY6D She advertised it on Twitter, but a tweet afterwards sheds a bit of light on why the girls decide to have them:

Quote:haha! i'm not expecting alot! but some ppl ask to send me presents, so now they have a few choices of what to get me lol x

Nothing wrong with that IMO. I do however think that the way Kitty is doing it, constantly pushing her list on Twitter, is going too far, not to mention the sheer size of it and the number of hugely expensive items on there.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
21-01-2011 09:16
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Sad thing is, a lot more models are jumping on the Amazon wish list band wagon, even someone like Nikki Lee!! Sad At least 90% of her wish list isn't too silly. Smile
21-01-2011 09:38
Thread Closed