Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Have You/Would You Buy A Babeshow Girl A Gift?

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: have you/would you buy a babeshow girl a gift.
know nikki and she wont get as silly as some lists have been

Piper Niven Superfan
21-01-2011 09:43
Find all posts by this user
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Ahh, just think how many hearts would be broken if we only knew the girls ebay ID's.

It's not the thought that counts.. it's the resale value.
21-01-2011 10:16
HEX!T Away
Retired

lolz at most of this... there is no exploitation, if the guy is such an idiot to spend a grand on a laptop then thats not the girls exploiting him, thats his own idiocy and having more money than sence. there is an old saying, a fool and his money are soon parted.

the fact that girls like kitty and alice have put up such extravagant wish lists is pretty much a joke on there part.
they spent half an hour just writing random shit, not in the hope of getting em, but just to see if any1 is dumb enough to fork out the cash for em.

you cant blame em really as its as much as the dumbass's that send the gifts as the girls accepting em.
i know for a fact that paige tyler receives expensive gifts like say a ps3 on a regular basis and this led to girls like alice putting up there lists on ebay and amazon, from what iv'e heard paige either has a cupboard full of games consoles or she sells em on. as will many of the girls that run these lists.

so saying the girls are exploiting the guys is a myth, if the guys weren't so dumb the girls wouldn't take the micky...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2011 12:27 by HEX!T.)
21-01-2011 12:05
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

I've bought one former babeshow girl many thousands of pounds worth of gifts, but then she is my girlfriend ^_^

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
21-01-2011 12:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(21-01-2011 12:05 )HEX!T Wrote:  the fact that girls like kitty and alice have put up such extravagant wish lists is pretty much a joke on there part.
they spent half an hour just writing random shit, not in the hope of getting em, but just to see if any1 is dumb enough to fork out the cash for em.
Nope. Kitty has been actively managing her wish list since 2009, editting it regularly and prioritising specific items etc.

It reached a fairly bizarre crescendo when she listed a pair of (three figure price) Kurt Zeiger boots, then when she got them and found they were a bit small ... she couldn't be arsed sending them back to be changed, she just relisted them in the next size up so the same guy could buy her another pair!

To be fair she seems to have pulled back on the reigns a bit, her new list is mainly Cds, books and DVDs. Also to be fair it must be quite addictive, putting up lists of stuff you fancy and seeing a bunch of strangers buying it up like a conveyer line of deranged Santa Clauses.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2011 13:29 by Rise.)
21-01-2011 12:57
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

How dumb do u have to be to buy a babe a gift!! Allow me to ellaborate

1) She will NEVER EVER go out/ put out for you
2) It is money you could be using to go out and meet a real woman
3) How can the babe possibly respect a man who is obviously trying to buy his way into there affections

God bless these girls though, they are showing they are not just pretty faces, I say milk these suckers for all they are worth.
21-01-2011 13:15
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2011 12:57 )Rise Wrote:  
(21-01-2011 12:05 )HEX!T Wrote:  the fact that girls like kitty and alice have put up such extravagant wish lists is pretty much a joke on there part.
Nope. Kitty has been actively managing her wish list since 2009, editting it regularly and prioritising specific items etc.

It reached a fairly bizarre crescendo when she listed a pair of (three figure price) Kurt Zeiger boots, then when she got them and found they were a bit small ... she couldn't be arsed sending them back to be changed, she just relisted them in the next size up so the same guy could buy her another pair!

To be fair she seems to have pulled back on the reigns a bit, her new list is mainly Cds, books and DVDs. Also to be fair it must be quite addictive, putting up lists of stuff you fancy and seeing a bunch of strangers buying it up like a conveyer line of deranged Santa Clauses.

Would also add a couple of points about Kitty. None of this should come as any surprise, she tried to sell her car on Elite last year, also there was the scooter request, and selling the tattoo kit.

Also she is trying to get into the whole dom scene (that is something I will never understand in 1,000,000 years). So some of her req are aimed at that market.

I also think her success may well of prompted some of the girls to put their lists up.

But as my dear old mum says 'if you don't ask, you don't get'. Think we should run a book, on who puts a car on their list first.
21-01-2011 13:50
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

And STILL we await our first female cotribution to this thread...

Perhaps someone who advocates buying babes gifts could offer up a prize gift for the first girl poster to give us a female perspectivelaugh
21-01-2011 13:51
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

^^^^I don't think we will either, not because they're ashamed or anything but because they generally don't come in this section

After a bit of thinking I've realised I've don't this in the past, when I was a DJ i exploited drunks all the time for free drinks in trade for songs, shout outs etc even girls phone numbers, I've even accepted gifts from regular customers so I'm just as bad really

Edit: I also sold a cd (copy) to a drunkard for £10 just because he wanted one song that was on it

I've also sent somebody I've never meet a gift (a football program) tbf though we've spoke on various forums/msn/Xbox live/txt for about six years, I even travelled to London in in October to meet said person and about 10 others from the same forum.

Conclusion, I'm not one to speak really

But I do still say this will aid the nutters belief that they have a chance with a girl that accepts a gift
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2011 15:00 by gazfc.)
21-01-2011 14:38
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

To bcl's point of spending money to talk to a girl; I see what you're saying, but that's the whole point of these channels and it's similar to your "tipping" analogy in that you enjoy and girl's performance and "reward" her with a call stat and a percentage of her wage. You also get "instant feedback" as it were, while if you spend x amount of money on a gift all you may get is a shout out or twitter mention, if even that.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
21-01-2011 15:30
Thread Closed