Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Have You/Would You Buy A Babeshow Girl A Gift?

lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

RE: have you/would you buy a babeshow girl a gift.
(21-01-2011 16:01 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  I have bought gifts for an unattainable girl - a real-life, face-to-face girl, mind - for quite a little while. At the time I didn't mind buying her stuff; it's really actually fun to hang out with a gorgeous chick and buy her nice stuff and feel that warm fuzzy glow (perhaps not the same one you're thinking of...). But the point of it is that you are actually hanging out with her. Company, laughs, the occasional naughty tryst (within limits! Gaah!Rolleyes ). Anyway; fun.
Or, you could view it that the young lady in question had cynically manipulated me to get lots of free stuff and I'd been totally taken for a ride because I thought with my dick instead of with my Cold Logic Centre.
Perhaps, but then wouldn't that just make her a... well? (and a pricey, low-reward one too?)
The point is, she turned out to be not quite the 'friend' that she'd seemed at the start. Which I should have realised.
So, it was fun while it lasted, I was a trifle stupid, she was hot, and that's that. End.
History.

But, to go through all that and never even meet the girl? Ha ha, no my friends, that's just crazy.Wink

The exact same thing happened to me, Krill! I still wonder today why I allowed myself to only see and believe what I wanted to see and believe. When I confronted her about it I too found that she was not the person I had thought her to be; she vowed revenge on me for exposing her lies and tried to get me sacked from my job...hell hath no fury or what?

And these are two real cases; imagine the laughter emanating from some of these babes' homes as they and their businessman/footballer/model/gangster boyfriends piss themselves at what her admirer has just bought her - "hey darling, we can sell all this shit and go to the Maldives for a week!" Jobsagoodun!
21-01-2011 21:36
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

There's no doubt that the channels in general are extremely exploitative. Exploiting guys need to get off first and foremost and also in many cases exploiting some people's need for personal interaction. However, that's a basic transaction. We pay £1.50 per minute and get to chat to the girl. The channels then try to exploit that further and offer videos, pictures, websites etc. but again, you pay the price and get the goods/service.

What these girls are doing is exploiting individuals to meet their own selfish desires and the poor sod who buys them their iPod or PS3 gets nothing in return except more delusions that the girl cares about them, which will no doubt lead to them buying more gifts for said girl.

Of course, if someone's an adult and wants to spend their money on a girl they don't know who'll never give two hoots about them, then that's up to them and if it makes them happy, great. I just think it's extremely unfair for the girls to feed off of these kinds of situations.
21-01-2011 21:52
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(21-01-2011 21:19 )Chilly Wrote:  Anyone read Alexa Heart's thread recently? Tells you all you need to know about how certain guys who call/text the girls on these channels become emotionally involved, and start confusing fantasy for reality. Rolleyes As for buying the girls presents...well, I guess it could be worse, I mean, just wait until one of the babes ends up being featured on a site like THIS. Madness. [Image: ohnoov0_102.gif]

That guy is nuts, so is the website
21-01-2011 21:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

its guys like that , who would sell their house if the babe they liked asked for a car. its beyond comprehension it really is and its sad that single usually middle aged men fall for it .

scotsman nice post you summed it up perfectly
21-01-2011 22:08
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

i remember reading someones twitter that they had taken the day off work to go and pick one of the girls a christmas present a little while back....now THAT is delusional

as for the person who paid £300 for a ps3, £400 for a tiffany necklace etc....remember....
thats £700 + £15 while you call for a wank while they tell you how they love the necklace they probably arent wearing and really like the ps3 thats sitting on ebay.
if you really cant get any, a prostitute would have saved you about £600 Wink
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2011 23:33 by simplymarko.)
21-01-2011 23:33
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

(21-01-2011 23:33 )simplymarko Wrote:  i remember reading someones twitter that they had taken the day off work to go and pick one of the girls a christmas present a little while back....now THAT is delusional

as for the person who paid £300 for a ps3, £400 for a tiffany necklace etc....remember....
thats £700 + £15 while you call for a wank while they tell you how they love the necklace they probably arent wearing and really like the ps3 thats sitting on ebay.
if you really cant get any, a prostitute would have saved you about £600 Wink

god u know some expensive hookerseek shop around mark u might find a better deallaugh
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2011 23:44 by eyesonly4u.)
21-01-2011 23:38
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

yeah i need to speak to my broker about that Wink
21-01-2011 23:43
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2011 21:19 )Chilly Wrote:  As for buying the girls presents...well, I guess it could be worse, I mean, just wait until one of the babes ends up being featured on a site like THIS. Madness. [Image: ohnoov0_102.gif]

Around five or more years ago, before forums like this were as popular and well populated with media as they are now, one of the best way to find pics or vides of the babeshow girls was via sites such as yahoo groups. I joined one such group for a babe who appeared on Sexstation 910 (and still features on the babeshows from time to time). In addition to photos & video sections, Yahoo Groups also used to feature a thread style messaging system. It was in this chat thread that the girl in question, in addition to asking her fans to buy her an expensive item of jewellery, also 'requested' that her fans fund her next boob job. I was never really a 'fan' of the girl and didn't call the shows, but I still remember being stunned and pretty pissed off about her requests, on a matter of principle. By then I was already somewhat annoyed as I'd noticed that the Sexstation website featured gift lists for each of the girls, where items such as £150 bottles of champagne etc were listed. I recollect that the request to fund the boob job didn't go down at all well with some of her fans, and that the subsequent criticism of her request led to the babe in question overreacting, etc etc...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
22-01-2011 02:11
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

RE: Have You/Would You Buy A Babeshow Girl A Gift.
In the end there's a fine line that, when crossed, makes the whole thing seem very silly (as indeed it is) and the model seem selfish.
If you buy a girl a really sexy and inexpensive bra/panties set which she then wears for your pleasure (and looks damn fine in it when she opens the coat she had on top of it... ahhh Rolleyes ) or stuff of that nature, then really: where's the harm? No-one really needs to take offence at what transpired - it's kind of like a sponsorship thing. Yes? (help me out here, guys)
But house-hocking, loans, etc on the part of the buyer is clearly silly, as is a model asking for things she couldn't afford for herself.
Maybe viewing the whole thing as a kind of extravagant tip for a favoured service provider (as previously suggested here) is the most realistic angle.
I feel sorry for those who become totally delusional, as opposed to a little besotted or fixated, and thus lose the ability to make a rational choice and say, once in a while, "Hang on; that's just going too far".
But there are a few suckers who'll never ever get it. And shame on the girls who'll cynically exploit someone without giving thought for the mental wellbeing of such unhinged loonies....

ps - yes, I can talk, cos I kept it sensible and small. Moreover, I did get some value for money.Wink

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
22-01-2011 06:18
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Have You/Would You Buy A Babeshow Girl A Gift.
I've had a dig around, having recalled something about this subject in an old TV show I watched. I've now established that it was actually in a documentary called The Fantasy Club, which transmitted in mid December '99 and charted the lives of some girls at a lapdancing club. Remarkably, I still have it on VHS, so I've just watched it.

The girls referred to guys they'd specifically cultivated to be present-buyers as "present men" (a well-known industry term apparently), and the policy of soliciting gifts paid the girls big dividends. One girl was bought a BMW, which the buyer, via his solicitor, later tried to get back (presumably when he realised the girl wasn't really 'in love with him'). The guy said that the £7,600eek he paid for the car had been the subject of a 'loan agreement'. When the girl got the solicitor's letter she literally rang the bloke and told him: "You'll never get a penny back out of me - fuck off!". She may have been playing to the camera a bit, but she'd flogged the car anyway, so he'd never have got it back. Other girls were bought very expensive jewellery, one girl was bought a £200 pair of sharp-heeled stilettos specifically so she could pulp the guy's knackers in themBounce, and one bloke completely emptied his bank account of thousands of pounds. The club owner said the bloke's wife rapidly divorced him. Another bloke was revealed to have spent £4,050 in the club in one night. The girls were quite open about the fact they deliberately angled for gifts and felt no discomfort about it. One girl made the point that it wasn't exploiting a kind nature, because if a bloke was just kind-natured he'd probably be giving the money to charity. I agree with her implication that you can't really exploit genuine kindness – only a self-serving motive.

Returning to babeshows, some of the girls on Party Girls (CH46) would pitch for gifts during the show intro, and at one point it became a bit of a trend (with shoe sizes being given out at regular intervals I recall), so the hints were obviously working. In the thick of the trend, some guy texted Megan Moore (who I never saw soliciting gifts) and asked her what he should buy for her. She replied: "A bagel", which I thought was a fantastic answer and showed how very grown up Megan was for the youngest girl on the show. In an ideal world I don't think there'd be anything wrong with making wish lists at all, and I don't believe they exploit anyone. If someone asks for something, and someone wants to buy it, I think that's cool. But as gazfc intelligently pointed out, the world is not ideal, and there are people who will read additional implications into having their gifts solicited and accepted by attractive girls (particularly more expensive gifts). That's why I admired Megan's tactful and humourous, but mature response to a text which could have brought her more hassle than pleasure.
22-01-2011 13:31
Thread Closed