Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

RANT :Why have OFCOM stopped showing minges on the webcam?

mospur Offline
Senior Poster

RE: RANT :Why have OFCOM stopped showing minges on the webcam?
Wa*kers, just ripping us off to line their own pockets and offering a service that isnt there, where are ofcom now? they shud look into the long ass call messages before you get to a girl as well as false advertising that rips off the very source that makes them all their money, which is us the customer!

biker200 Wrote:Its true cee they go on a break for 15mins when the box gets covered.One of the girls on there told me a couple of weeks ago.If you look closely you can actually see them leave the room.lol
15-01-2009 23:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cee Offline
Master Poster

biker200 Wrote:Its true cee they go on a break for 15mins when the box gets covered.One of the girls on there told me a couple of weeks ago.If you look closely you can actually see them leave the room.lol

Evidently, my cynicism was entirely justified it seems.Big Grin

However, it is somewhat disappointing that these channels persistently assume that because we enjoy watching naked/semi-naked woman on television that we must be in some way retarded or furthermore, extremely gullible. I assumed that Babeworld would be above such underhand tactics, the kind tactics that I would expect from the likes of Cellcast, but clearly I was wrong!Rolleyes

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
15-01-2009 23:27
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i find they are all alike and none can be trusted
15-01-2009 23:32
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

And of course the other clue is when the box gets covered try and connect with whoever was in there via the web and you wont be able to.

What did i miss?
15-01-2009 23:45
cee Offline
Master Poster

gazwim Wrote:i find they are all alike and none can be trusted

Yes, I feel you are right... but I believe my intelligence is insulted daily by such ridiculous ploys to falsely obtain my money! Especially when you consider that many viewers who watch these shows, must, in fact have a much higher IQ and level of intellect than the people behind such underhand tactics.

15-01-2009 23:46
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

cee Wrote:

Yes, I feel you are right... but I believe my intelligence is insulted daily by such ridiculous ploys to falsely obtain my money! Especially when you consider that many viewers who watch these shows, must, in fact have a much higher IQ and level of intellect than the people behind such underhand tactics.

its really out of order when the girls have said several times it has to be censored because they just get too naughty for tv when in reality they are out back (bloody smoking ban)having a fag and a cuppa

What did i miss?
15-01-2009 23:50
cee Offline
Master Poster

biker200 Wrote:
cee Wrote:

its really out of order when the girls have said several times it has to be censored because they just get too naughty for tv when in reality they are out back (bloody smoking ban)having a fag and a cuppa

Yes, it is frankly no less than disgusting that Ofcom is happy to sit back and let such blatant false advertising persist, but the second a girl dares to show even a small amount of pussy they are jumped on and fined large amounts of money for doing so...

It's a joke, and furthermore one that doesn't even rival the likes of "Knock knock, who's there? A bunch of hypocritical assholes who shouldn't be aloud to run a tap, let alone an organisation that controls what adults watch on their own televisions".Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 16-01-2009 00:10 by cee.)
16-01-2009 00:00
G@Z! Offline
Banned

could not agree more well said could not put it better myself Smile
16-01-2009 00:11
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thats because ofcom don't give a toss, all they want is to spoil everyones fun, bunch of kill joys they are.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
16-01-2009 00:14
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Right, so how do we get rid of them Rolleyes

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
16-01-2009 00:19