Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Could all Regulars

mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Could all Regulars please read this Message From I-Love-U-Fernanda
As some of you will be aware, our number 1 Fanboy hasn't been at all well recently. He can't access the forum from his hospital bed but does have access to e-mail. I've been keeping him up to date with what's happening and today he's felt well enough to reply and has asked that I post this as it may give some of you a chuckle:

"Good to hear that most of the girls have been fixed up, always a shock when something like this happens. Fernanda's manager replied to me when all this first happened, and said she with be having interviews with a number of channels. Guess she will go for something that fits in with her other modelling commitments and herprivate life.Hope she is OK though with all the floods and mudslides in Brazil afew weeks ago.Please say Hi for me if my girl posts anything. Unfortunately there are no 'Nurse Ferrari's' in here although beingwell looked after by a 'Sally Webster (Corrie)' lookalike and a 'Miss Marple' (I like to give them nicknames). Unfortunately I got off on the wrong foot with 'Miss Marple', whowas putting my line in, with Sally Webster in attendance."Just a little Prick" she said."You might think its a little prick, but its all I have got" I quipped in my best Tony hancock.Sally Webster had a giggle but I got a glare from Miss marple and she stormed off leaving SW to finish the job. SW told me later that Miss M had mis-heard me and thought I had called her an old goat."I didn't say that, I said its all I have got".At least SW had another titter, evidently she put Miss Marple straight, but the damage was done.Oh well, I must speak clearer, its the terrible old Norfolk accent. "

I'll be collating replies if any of you would like to send him a message as he has no access to PMs and is likely to be away for at least another three or four weeks. (Understandably) Fernanda doesn't have PMs or e-mail enabled but I've e-mailed her through her website as I'm sure she'd be only too happy to drop him a two-liner and it would cheer him up no end.

thanks

mr w

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 25-01-2011 20:10 by mr williams.)
25-01-2011 03:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr williams Offline

update from Mark
Please thank Skate and the guys for their best wishes, hope to be back on the forum in 2/3 weeks. Will be out of here tomorrow night hopefully, then chauffered down the A3 to the south coast.

I will probably be incommudicado for a while from Friday till I find my feet down there.By brother and his family would not approve of all this......If only they knew what I have been up to with a lovely Braztalian (or is she an Italzilian).Whatever she is being missed big time.

By the way if you want a laugh, type 'Benny Hill' and 'Hospital' into youtube and watch the video.Benny manages to get himself multiple bed baths.One of my fellow inmates showed me this morning on his 3G phone.Laughed....I nearly sh*t myself.....Nurse!!!!

Skate has a funny video thread, he would probably appreciate it on there. I forgot how funny Benny Hill was. I liked his shows as a boy in the early 80's. Many thanks for the updates.

Mark

27-01-2011 20:18
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Could all Regulars please read this Message From I-Love-U-Fernanda
I wish him a speedy & relatively pain-free recovery. As if he wasn't having a bad enough January already... Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-01-2011 18:52
mr williams Offline

I've had an e-mail from Fernanda's manager. He's copied me in on a lovely e-mail she's sent him wishing him well so I only hope his blood pressure isn't going through the roof and becoming another problem for the doctors!

Thanks to those who have PMd me with messages of support - Mark particularly liked mr wotzup's suggestion that Fernanda could give him a blanket bath! Big Grin

He's out of hospital but will be staying with his brother to recuperate for a fortnight or so, and will be back amongst us asap.

30-01-2011 02:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

normally i wouldn't do this for a fanboy, but get well soon m8...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-01-2011 06:11
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I wish him a full and speedy recovery. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
30-01-2011 07:55
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Get well soon ILUF.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
30-01-2011 10:49
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

hope you are back to posting soon buddy. and hopefully Fernanda will come and give that bed bath you deserve it!!! chat soon mate!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
30-01-2011 16:55
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

The fanboy of all fanboys Hope you make a full and quick recovery dude.
30-01-2011 16:57
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

dont really know you that well but hope you get well soon.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
30-01-2011 19:04

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS