Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Whats Missing?

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Whats Missing?
i would love for party people late night back on sky.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2009 21:58 by *Kal-El*.)
03-02-2009 21:52
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

thats cool! is that just BSDaytime? or the Party People & Party Girls too?
03-02-2009 21:55
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

What's missing is basically everything The Pad has right now.

The Pad has improved massively. They have three great looking girls on every day in outrageously sexy outfits like Dani T's catsuit, Tiffany's thigh high red boots and anything Kelly Bell wears with her jugs popping out of. The girls are around to move around the set a bit more, they can sit up on the couch, lie down, stand up, walk around. In Tiffany's case, they can even gyrate and hump the sofa. The freedom they have just makes for a much better watch.

I love some of the BS/PP girls but it gets a little bit stale watching them just lay there on the couch.
04-02-2009 00:06
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

shandyman Wrote:thats cool! is that just BSDaytime? or the Party People & Party Girls too?

I'm with Shandyman on this one we need Partygirls & PP Latenite on sky! Alot of people can't get or dont have Freeview (e.g. Ireland) and we are missing out bigtime. We have to rely on the generosity of others to see whats going on (big thank-you SMC, Frozenchicken et al) Im sure if the shows were broadcast on sky the revenue would increase also, therefore everyone's a winner!
04-02-2009 00:08
Shandy Offline

Scotsman, i know what you mean, but as Rod said, there's rules they have to abide by, from what we know, they can't have boots over the knees either. It sounds like the pad is breaking the rules, so no doubt they're gonna get into trouble with Offcom and they'll be restricted and monitored by Offcom, or even taken off!
04-02-2009 00:09
Shandy Offline

Hey, i read on another thread (and now tested). PG is on the web too, the babestation daytime site shows it once it hits 9pm and party people's site shows party people during the day too. Dunno about the PP late nite, would presume it will be on the PP website with the day stream.

tapit54 Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:thats cool! is that just BSDaytime? or the Party People & Party Girls too?

I'm with Shandyman on this one we need Partygirls & PP Latenite on sky! Alot of people can't get or dont have Freeview (e.g. Ireland) and we are missing out bigtime. We have to rely on the generosity of others to see whats going on (big thank-you SMC, Frozenchicken et al) Im sure if the shows were broadcast on sky the revenue would increase also, therefore everyone's a winner!
04-02-2009 00:10
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I doubt they will to be honest. I really wish the channels would actually challenge Ofcom on some of the ridiculous rulings they make as it seems the channels just bend to the ludicrous rules that Ofcom makes up when it suits them.

Either way, The Pad is great right now and long may it continue. I doubt they'd be doing it so blatantly if they were going to get in trouble for it.

Even if the gyrating and the kinky boots weren't allowed, at least they get to move around a bit.
04-02-2009 00:12
Shandy Offline

Who knows what offcom will do, but to be honest, i would prefer the playing it safe rather than it being stopped all together!
04-02-2009 00:14
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah the pad is great right now with the girls movin about etc.
Surely they wouldn't take the risk of doing this without checking it out first and making certain that they can do what they are doing? There is too much to lose (from a business side) if they are taking the chance and pushing the envelope off their own bat!

If it turns out that it is now ok for the girls to get up and walk around then BSD/PP need to get with it asap!
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2009 00:25 by tapit54.)
04-02-2009 00:23
Shandy Offline

The Pad seems to have gradually pushed the limits from the basic stuff i saw a month or so ago. Its like their testing the limits.

I presume the people at BSD/PP have tightened it a bit due to this, cos if the pad starts drawing attention, BSD/PP will be fine. I wouldn't think BSD/PP would tighten their rules if the offcom rules are more flexible now.

Thats what i understand anyway, i think Rod would be able to correct or confirm what am saying.
04-02-2009 00:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV