Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"?

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: How about a Babe Channels Forum "Hall of Fame"?
There' no real way of scaling a girls performance correctly imo.
A 'Hall Of Fame' in sports is measured by the individuals record of success throughout their career.
I can't see how such a status could possibly be awarded without actual fact and figure statistics that don't venture into opinion and controversy.
01-05-2014 15:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

Oh no! Not a certain prolific posters call stats!!! Lol.
01-05-2014 16:12
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

There's no reason why a category couldn't be tacked onto the Forum Awards, with usual nomination and voting methods. Given the way the normal Best-of-the-Year comps go, it would probably be about the same level of justice.

Or

No, it's a bloody silly idea.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-05-2014 22:07
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I nominate Beth for her beauty 'sexiness and her services for Anglo - New Zealand relations
01-05-2014 22:13
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

I would nominate Jazz as she's my favourite, but this is about people who have done something to add to the shows, not just the babe you like. In an earlier post i gave 3 examples, none of which are my favourites, but i acknowledge what they have done.
01-05-2014 23:27
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(01-05-2014 22:13 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I nominate Beth

I think a babe has to have retired before being considered so it's like a lifetime achievement award.
So be careful what you wish for....
01-05-2014 23:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Maybe it could depend on career long call stats when fully topless on S66 set against call stats when totally topless on other channels Bounce Bounce Bounce.
Sorry Rammy I just could not resist Bounce.

01-05-2014 23:47
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(01-05-2014 23:33 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 22:13 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I nominate Beth

I think a babe has to have retired before being considered so it's like a lifetime achievement award.
So be careful what you wish for....

That is a terrible thought eek OK then I nominate Morgan Preece as she sadly seems to have retired
01-05-2014 23:51
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(01-05-2014 12:42 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Danica has about 8 million views. Would you say that she deserves to be included in the 'Hall of Fame'

No.

(Just my opinion).
02-05-2014 21:23
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

(01-05-2014 15:30 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  I understand the initial reasoning behind this idea- acknowledgement for the effort of certain ladies, which, is a nice sentiment; BUT is it especially necessary ? Even as just a bit of fun, it's kinda pointless. Everyone DOES recognize the efforts of ALL the girls. We still talk about all the girls that have long since left, not to mention all the current girls, so why really bother with a HOF ?

(01-05-2014 15:49 )Bandwagon Wrote:  There' no real way of scaling a girls performance correctly imo.
A 'Hall Of Fame' in sports is measured by the individuals record of success throughout their career.
I can't see how such a status could possibly be awarded without actual fact and figure statistics that don't venture into opinion and controversy.

Agree with both Bandwagon and Robot Devil.

As far as I see it, in recent months, we seemingly haven't been able to go two weeks without some thread about some girl on one of the channels devolving without either horrendous comments about the girl themselves, insulting other forum members and such like and that just make the HOF idea ripe for starting some Babeshows.co.uk civil war, the UN will have to be called in, moderators and vast majority of members going into exile to escape persecution, some rabble-rousing members called to the International Criminal Court in the Hague after the months long slaughter, follow up interviews with the main players of the civil war a year afterwards in a documentary featuring Nick "Grimmy" Grimshaw on and/or Paxman on BBC3.

Seriously though, if we can't trust members here to be civil and good-natured for any amount of time on any given week of the year, why would we expect anything less in a HOF thread/poll?

Yes, on the flipside the Forum Awards last year was, as far as I could recall (without wasting precious wanking time looking through past posts), went successfully.

I shall now retire to the safety of a remote sheltered bunker 40 miles under Skegness, don my tin foil hat of protection, for the last few wanks before I no doubt will face abuse for having the temerity to say no to a HOF because of forum members who would spoil it....toodles.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 21:57 by Jabba_Doughnut.)
02-05-2014 21:49