lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Chelsea French - GlamourStarsLive

bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

RE: Chelsea French - GlamourStarsLive
(27-02-2011 11:09 )Paul71 Wrote:  What are the chances of Chelsea getting a webcam website like Sophia Knight's? Big Grin

That's if Chelsea wants a webcam website like Sophia's?

Well she ditched her website after a few months. I do believe that she may have done a couple of camshows but I never saw them.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
28-02-2011 18:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

I was a member of Chelsea's website as well, but I missed the webcam shows she did. Sad The Sophia Knight Live website, is apart of the Wow Zoom company and Sophia's website has 4 levels for the webcam shows!! The 4th level is "No restrictions" Wink

Now you can see if Chelsea could have the same type of webcam website? Big Grin
02-03-2011 00:29
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hi Paul71, the Sophia Knight Live website is not part of the Wow Zoom company, they just use our system for their live section but run and manage it themselves independently. Also, Chelsea no longer works to adult levels.
02-03-2011 14:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for clearing that up for me, sorry for me thinking that, because I can use my Username and password to access it. As you said, if they use your system, that explains to me why.

Thanks also about clearing up about the levels Chelsea does, so I now know to stop asking. Blush
02-03-2011 15:03
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(02-03-2011 14:54 )GSLbabe Wrote:  Hi Paul71, the Sophia Knight Live website is not part of the Wow Zoom company, they just use our system for their live section but run and manage it themselves independently. Also, Chelsea no longer works to adult levels.

I thought that she did not do "adult levels" on GSL anyway, or is this pertaining to her whole modelling/video work?

04-03-2011 18:41
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

That's right, GSL is not to adult levels but Chelsea has said she no longer works to this level for any modelling or video work. As far as I know it was an exclusive for her website and this is no longer active anymore. The content on Twistys was bought from her website.
06-03-2011 17:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

I see Chelsea has got a great show for Friday!! Big Grin

Shame I can't book a private show with her before or afterwards her Friday show. The system, wont let me book anything with anyone!! Sad

I am hoping the booking system gets sorted by tomorrow?
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2011 17:56 by Paul71.)
08-03-2011 17:55
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Paul71 if you want to book a girl, use the support page here and just choose 'models or bookings' as the subject

put in date and time and any details, etc.

the booking system is undergoing an upgrade so we are using the support page for now, as a makeshift booking page

Kenny
08-03-2011 18:52
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(06-03-2011 17:38 )GSLbabe Wrote:  That's right, GSL is not to adult levels but Chelsea has said she no longer works to this level for any modelling or video work. As far as I know it was an exclusive for her website and this is no longer active anymore. The content on Twistys was bought from her website.

Thanks for clearing that up. It's a shame but at least I won't have to be signing up to any more websites.

09-03-2011 01:31
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-03-2011 18:52 )welshken Wrote:  Paul71 if you want to book a girl, use the support page here and just choose 'models or bookings' as the subject

put in date and time and any details, etc.

the booking system is undergoing an upgrade so we are using the support page for now, as a makeshift booking page

Kenny

Thanks for that, I am looking forward to the reply, I hope Chelsea can fit me in on Friday. Big Grin
09-03-2011 04:00

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks