cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Webshow OSG

magmike Offline
Apprentice Poster

Webshow OSG
Hi, technically this is a technical problem although the stream is working OK. I actually have a bit of a moan about banner size/placement. Too often the on screen graphics gets in the way!

I know you need to show the number and stuff, but is there any way that the camera operators can take this into account when shooting?

Perhaps the worst example is one I didn't get chance to grab but saw earlier today and will describe.

Evey was on screen and Kiran Khan was in the second channel window at the top right. However when Evey moved herself round and was kneeling down, leaning over with bum and pussy in the top right of the screen, all you could see was half of her pussy peeping out from behind the preview of the other channel!

Can the camera operators and girls be told when they need to avoid putting their bits in certain parts of the screen!?
08-02-2011 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Webshow OSG
The OSG are not a real problem for viewing the girls. If you watch in full screen mode the phone numbers etc are shrunk down relative to the picture size and are not too obtrusive.
See the 2 screenshots below, taken within seconds of each other a few minutes ago. The one on the left is the normal view. The one on the right is a screenshot from the fullscreen display. I have shrunk both pics down to the same size for comparison.

[Image: 2011_02_08_1814.jpg]

Also, the annoying purple/pink logo thing that sometimes appears at the top of the display, can be made invisible if you use firefox with adblock plus.
08-02-2011 19:32
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

RE: Webshow OSG
make the screen bigger. Also ofcom are starting to have real drive above text size on tv screens in general and that they are readible, as many non-adult channels don't have text big enough,and the small print for adult tv is awful size. Sexstation though is good for that, i just think it could be a bit smaller, not a lot though.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
08-02-2011 20:51
SS24 Webshow Offline
Master Poster

RE: Webshow OSG
Have you tried the full screen option???

The icon is at the bottom of the player. Maybe that will solve the issue

(08-02-2011 20:51 )RCTV Wrote:  make the screen bigger. Also ofcom are starting to have real drive above text size on tv screens in general and that they are readible, as many non-adult channels don't have text big enough,and the small print for adult tv is awful size. Sexstation though is good for that, i just think it could be a bit smaller, not a lot though.
09-02-2011 19:03

gemma hiles