babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babeworld Is Back (As A Webstream Only)

hagman1989 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeworld Is Back (As A Webstream Only)
is it hardcore as its not being broadcast on tv? if so i like a like it alot
19-02-2011 17:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I caught only about five minutes of Amanda's show, and was disappointed that she didn't show so much as a nipple. I was really pleased to see her smoking, though. I was worried that I had somehow managed to miss the best of Amanda's show - but apparently not.
I was full of expectation for Rachel's show last night but it was a real disappointment. I watched from 22:00 to about 23:30 and all she did was flash her boobs a couple of times, for most of the time she was just lying there, barely moving.

The point is I can put up with a crappy webstream if the girls give a good performance. I would have thought that being a web only show, there would be no restrictions and the girls could be as filthy as they liked, but no. They seem to be even less daring than the other channels. Getting the girls to show everything is probably the only thing that can save this venture.

Their homepage gives a schedule for this weekend, but I tuned in this afternoon expecting to see Amanda and there was nothing. Has the channel gone tits up already?

Question everything
19-02-2011 19:02
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(19-02-2011 19:02 )milfspotter Wrote:  I caught only about five minutes of Amanda's show, and was disappointed that she didn't show so much as a nipple. I was really pleased to see her smoking, though. I was worried that I had somehow managed to miss the best of Amanda's show - but apparently not.
I was full of expectation for Rachel's show last night but it was a real disappointment. I watched from 22:00 to about 23:30 and all she did was flash her boobs a couple of times, for most of the time she was just lying there, barely moving.

I suspect that if you rang and asked for something you would have got it. However, if you were just watching the streaming for free then you probably just got the girls sitting at home waiting for someone to call.

It is early days. Give them a chance.

D G x x x
20-02-2011 00:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

3 words sum up this disastrous venture, bag of shit. DGxxx it's early day's give them a chance correct me if I'm wrong but Isn't that the same defense a lot of people on the Babeworld Tv forum said a couple of months ago when it came back on the TV only to be proved that the tv channel was also a bag of shit. Babeworld should simply call it a day and admit defeat before they tarnish their reputation and proud history any further. Sad to see but it's nothing more than a joke full of lame dull lifeless models who are only good at sending you to sleep, even songs of praise is more titillating than this woeful channel and now webstream. Pure shit at it's finest.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2011 05:18 by Scottishbloke.)
20-02-2011 05:17
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(20-02-2011 05:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  3 words sum up this disastrous venture, bag of shit. DGxxx it's early day's give them a chance correct me if I'm wrong but Isn't that the same defense a lot of people on the Babeworld Tv forum said a couple of months ago when it came back on the TV only to be proved that the tv channel was also a bag of shit. Babeworld should simply call it a day and admit defeat before they tarnish their reputation and proud history any further. Sad to see but it's nothing more than a joke full of lame dull lifeless models who are only good at sending you to sleep, even songs of praise is more titillating than this woeful channel and now webstream. Pure shit at it's finest.

I think that's a bit unfair, it does seem to be improving. Teri this morning is putting on a better show and I'm prepared to give it a chance. The picture quality seems much better now.

DG - I would have phoned but wasn't in a position to do so.

Question everything
20-02-2011 09:45
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(20-02-2011 05:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  3 words sum up this disastrous venture, bag of shit.

You'd probably be better off not watching then. I think the Babeworld you are after is consigned to history. Remember the good times and don't let the current incarnation tarnish your memories. Don't torture yourself. A bit like me watching the snooze inducing Cream reunion gigs at the Albert Hall.

If it is as awful as you say then it will naturally disappear of its own accord. My take on it is they are trying the make the best of what they have got and the girls are simply trying to keep Babeworld going in the hope they can either get back on Sky or build a serious web platform and also earn some money now that their regular income from the TV show has gone (even those who have new channels probably don't get as many shifts as they used to). You can't blame them for that.

(20-02-2011 09:45 )milfspotter Wrote:  DG - I would have phoned but wasn't in a position to do so.

No worries. I was just checking as I'm sure they would put on a show if you asked them.

D G x x x
20-02-2011 11:15
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

I have kept out of any arguments up until now. I do not know why you keep moaning about Babeworld Scottishbloke and saying that the models are lame dull and lifeless. If this is the case then the same can be said about quite a few models on the other channels. Take a look. Seems like you have got tunnel vision to me!!!

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
20-02-2011 13:25
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Methinks we will have to give this venture time and patience. To be honest i cant see this being a success if we are only going to get TV channel levels. A webstream on the sexstation level is what is needed. As for the models being boring, a rampant nude Rachel Taylor can hold her own with any of the girls IMOTongue So lets give it time and get nude girlsTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
20-02-2011 13:44
RachelTaylor Offline
I got kicked off:(

I was reading through this thread to see what your reactions had been over the first weekend & I felt compelled to comment. I'm sad to see that many of you are disappointed with the development of the webstream & I'm even sadder to see see that certain members see the need to continually target & insult Babeworld models.

I think I speak for most of the girls that we are finding our feet broadcasting from our homes via the internet, it's a completely different way of working to being in a studio. Having said that though, we are not here to provide a free show all night long as obviously this would not generate any income. I appreciate some of you are unable to call, but surely you can't expect us to entertain you if we are unaware you are watching...

I take many of the comments made as constructive criticism & I will be acting on your thoughts, so thank you for that. My job is to entertain & if I need to tweak the way I am working then I'm all for that.

The webstream is improving & Babeworld is slowly getting used to its new home. I hope that you will notice these improvements too & by all means voice your concerns. I am confident that very soon things will be just the way you want them Smile.

Much Love
Rachel x
20-02-2011 23:23
Babeworld Web Show Offline
Junior Poster

HI guys we are trying our best to get everything up and running, the show at the moment is there to help keep the show alive until we can sort out the rest of the things we are looking to do on the web, if you hold tight you might see everything you have ever dreamed about from the babeworld girls.

Just go to http://www.babeworld.tv
Tomorrows line up is:
Alysha 06.00-09.00
Teri 09.00 -12.00
Chantel 12.00-15.00
Amanda 15.00 - 18.00
Teri 18.00 - 21.00
Emily B 21.00-24.00
So don't miss out on our girls dirty web shows x

Thank you for all you comments, we are taking in everything you say and will do our best to keep you all happy.

Please follow us on Facebook (Peter Babeworld.tv)
and on twitter (Babeworldweb)

Thnaks x
20-02-2011 23:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV