Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Charged For Being Sent Text Messages?

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Charged for being texted? O_o
(11-02-2011 23:45 )skateguy Wrote:  If you're a caller to the show, I believe that Babestation apply their 'connection charge' by sending you a text after your call. I'm not certain of this though as I don't call the show.

It only seems to be the shortcode that gets the texts

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-02-2011 08:50
Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Charged For Being Sent Text Messages?
I only get the texts after calling BS1 or GC, never BSxtra.
12-02-2011 08:58
larrydavid Offline
Senior Poster

Is it legal for them to do that? Is there anything in the small print that says they can?

'Thanks for your call' = 'We just want some more money from you. We know it's stealing but we dress it up as all part of the ''service''.'

I think, therefore I'm not from Essex
13-02-2011 14:35
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(10-01-2011 18:34 )babestation Wrote:  nothing is hidden from the caller, the connection charge is stated in the Terms & Conditions shown on screen.. Mobile callers incur higher charges from operators so it is therefore always preferrable for you to call via a landline if available

There's already a thread about connection charges here.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-02-2011 15:37
jjay Offline
Junior Poster

(13-02-2011 15:37 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(10-01-2011 18:34 )babestation Wrote:  nothing is hidden from the caller, the connection charge is stated in the Terms & Conditions shown on screen.. Mobile callers incur higher charges from operators so it is therefore always preferrable for you to call via a landline if available

There's already a thread about connection charges here.

Argh absolutely blows! I'd much rather call Elite but sadly Daryl Morgans not on there! Sad(( She's too gawgeous to just not phone D:
14-02-2011 01:13
RZA Offline
Never apologise, Never explain

This happened to me a few times until I did the 'stop' option, though like the others have said, not sure if I got clobbered as much as £2.50 per text.

On a side note the volume of utter sh*te that I had sent to my phone by them was pretty impressive; mostly adverts for checking out Jordan showing her minge getting out of a taxi it seemed. Hardly any of it had anything to do with BS.
14-02-2011 22:44
babestation Offline
Since 2002

jjay, could you PM us with the service(s) you have used and any of the channels you have rang/interacted with so we can investigate these charges for you

anyone else with a query please do the same, thanks

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
15-02-2011 11:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Just a warning to everyone.

Beware spam adult texts from a 61610 number. They will cost you £1.25 and come in pairs so you've lost £2.50 before you even get a chance to text STOP back.

I'm not saying they're from babestation but I don't use the phone for anything else adult-related other than babestation so I have to assume there's some connection which is why I'm posting the info in this section.
02-08-2011 10:01
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(02-08-2011 10:01 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Just a warning to everyone.

Beware spam adult texts from a 61610 number. They will cost you £1.25 and come in pairs so you've lost £2.50 before you even get a chance to text STOP back.

I'm not saying they're from babestation but I don't use the phone for anything else adult-related other than babestation so I have to assume there's some connection which is why I'm posting the info in this section.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/show...p?t=455078

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
02-08-2011 10:33
babestation Offline
Since 2002

This number has no connection to us, could you PM us the phone number you used so we can see which services you used with us, and ensure that these messages didn't come from any of our service providers

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
02-08-2011 10:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV