clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Amanda and Camilla Webshow Fiasco 16Feb2011

moeyahoo Away
On to the next one..

RE: Amanda and Camilla Webshow Fiasco
Thanks to the cappers also to Dazaman and Josh for the videos. I went to bed at 1:10am and looks like I didn't miss much but for what I did, nice one guys!

Whats this free thing by the way, was it free calls for the time they were on stream?

SS should bring back Camilla and Amanda at future date, sooner than later because..you fucked up, Epic Fail!

New Signature coming, soon. Change of heart
17-02-2011 21:24
Find all posts by this user
m100 Away
Banned

This happens every time they have something special - to the webshow get better equipment, to everyone else, next time either have a fuck, a wank, or just go to bed but don't waste your time.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
17-02-2011 22:38
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

any chance someone good will be on stream tonight
17-02-2011 22:48
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

I think the phrase "seeing is believing" is best used here,the SS webstream could easily be compared to a xmas gift, you open the wrapping paper and get so excited by the sight of an Xbox360 box, only to find inside is a dead pigeon with "Ha Ha" painted on its wings.

I know last nights failure disappointed many but its not like there wont be other chances and what was seen last night, be it very brief, was free to view and a change to the usual girls SS normally offers.
Many of us have been watching a football game when the adverts have kicked in early and we've missed a goal, yes we get pissy but we move on, it always sucks ass when you miss something you're so eager to see but its not the end of the world Smile

Broken promises however are hard to forget,so if you're that annoyed at what happened last night then dont call, dont subscribe to the sites, dont get the pictures sent to your phone, isnt it better to voice your distaste in a way that directly affects them instead of filling the forum with rants? Smile

So this is what it feels like to be the voice of reason.......its very unsettling.....never gonna do this again....

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
17-02-2011 23:01
coley26 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Amanda and Camilla Takeover - Tonight!!
(17-02-2011 04:26 )dazaman Wrote:  Camilla
47.44MB 19mins 41sec mp4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KDVIP4QG

{duplicate pics removed to speed browsing}

Cheers mate great vids! Babestation on sexstation the possibilities are endless Georgie, Charlie C, Reede and Lynsey is right!!
And of course the mighty mighty Tiffany I won't fucking lie I would crawl 100 miles naked over broken glass in the burning sun just to hear hear fart down a walkie talkie haha
18-02-2011 09:11
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

This thread is comedy gold!, i salute you guys.Bounce
18-02-2011 16:11
mrsmith Offline
Senior Poster

At the end of the day, it is unfortunate that the webstream failed, but SSTV have nothing to gain from not broadcasting a show.

They presumably had to still pay the girls, at the same time losing all the revenue from the calls no one was making.
18-02-2011 16:43
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2011 16:43 )mrsmith Wrote:  At the end of the day, it is unfortunate that the webstream failed, but SSTV have nothing to gain from not broadcasting a show.

I quite agree. Yes it was unfortunate, yes it was annoying, but it wasn't done on purpose. Shit happens, and SSTV have had a - not undeserved - 12-page kicking from people. So now the ill feeling has died down, let's just look forward to the next 'special', whenever that may be.
18-02-2011 22:50
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

is it happening again this wednesday ?
22-02-2011 09:12
suck my big dick 17 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation Girls On SexStation Web Show Tonight - 16 Feb
When will they do it again? I really enjoyed it!

Will there more babestation girls on SS tonight?
23-02-2011 18:44
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles