babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

BS Xtreme Online Stream

dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BS Xtreme Online Stream
has anyone watched the stream since yesterday, just wondered if has improved as stated or is it just the same bladewave
01-07-2011 17:47
Find all posts by this user
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

(30-06-2011 12:52 )babestation Wrote:  we have identified and fixed a problem with our stream setup and the stream is now of better picture quality.

We are monitoring it closely and will make any changes necessary to ensure the stream maintains a good quality

well, i am watching "well trying to watch" the stream right now

there is no improvement it is still RUBBISH

last fiver from me annoyed

night night going to bed unwatchable total fkn rubbish for a fiver i expect to be able to see clear images not blurry ones, monitoring the stream my ass
01-07-2011 23:18
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(02-07-2011 00:12 )dagnabbit Wrote:  night night going to bed unwatchable total fkn rubbish for a fiver i expect to be able to see clear images not blurry ones, monitoring the stream my ass

rather than spitting your dummy out on here, have you emailed customer services or the email address we have provided with your problems?! i havent received any emails of problems, and the stream works well from where i am sitting at home.

if you could provide us with more information to info@babestation.tv we will be able to deal with the problem you've experienced and our customer services team can contact you regarding a free pin to watch the show on a night of your choice for your troubles

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
02-07-2011 00:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2011 00:21 )babestation Wrote:  
(02-07-2011 00:12 )dagnabbit Wrote:  night night going to bed unwatchable total fkn rubbish for a fiver i expect to be able to see clear images not blurry ones, monitoring the stream my ass

rather than spitting your dummy out on here, have you emailed customer services or the email address we have provided with your problems?! i havent received any emails of problems, and the stream works well from where i am sitting at home.

if you could provide us with more information to info@babestation.tv we will be able to deal with the problem you've experienced and our customer services team can contact you regarding a free pin to watch the show on a night of your choice for your troubles

yes i have e-mailed and no i have heard nothing back and yes the stream was rubbish checked several other free streams and they were all ok there was no improvement with last nights stream as promised so that is why i am spitting my dummy out i was led to believe on here the stream would be better but it was'nt bladewave
02-07-2011 14:09
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(02-07-2011 14:09 )dagnabbit Wrote:  yes i have e-mailed and no i have heard nothing back and yes the stream was rubbish checked several other free streams and they were all ok there was no improvement with last nights stream as promised so that is why i am spitting my dummy out i was led to believe on here the stream would be better but it was'nt bladewave

have you still not heard a reply? if so please send us a PM with your email address and we'll get customer services onto it today

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
04-07-2011 09:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

(04-07-2011 09:28 )babestation Wrote:  
(02-07-2011 14:09 )dagnabbit Wrote:  yes i have e-mailed and no i have heard nothing back and yes the stream was rubbish checked several other free streams and they were all ok there was no improvement with last nights stream as promised so that is why i am spitting my dummy out i was led to believe on here the stream would be better but it was'nt bladewave

have you still not heard a reply? if so please send us a PM with your email address and we'll get customer services onto it today

ok yes i have just been given a free pin, i am watching the stream right now and getting a very poor stream again so if you are monitoring it u can see yourself, surely you must be able to sort it out Sad
05-07-2011 23:25
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

the stream is totally unacceptable constantly freezing and extremely poor quality, and i had to ring up customer services as it froze then would'nt accept the pin again, i was given a free pin tonight but i cant watch it as it is so poor, i won't be complaining anymore as i will not be using the stream anymore, shame because if it was on sky i could watch it on tv but never again on the stream as it is no good Sad
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2011 00:37 by dagnabbit.)
06-07-2011 00:36
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

incredibly poor stream quality
i see nothing has changed then, the quality of the stream remains unwatchable, thought i would give it another go but just wasted a fiver, i cannot believe they have not sorted it out yet, it's just rubbish shocked
23-07-2011 22:50
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: incredibly poor stream quality
blimey someone got a reply from the customer services, when i emailed about 3 months ago about getting an error and not being able to watch the stream, not just a poor stream i heard nothing back and when i phoned up was told it was probably my computer and someone would call me back, guess what no phone call either, since then i have not even bothered trying to watch again
25-07-2011 19:29
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra