Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

BS Xtreme Online Stream

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: BSXtreme Online Stream - Free this Weekend
(19-02-2011 11:14 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(19-02-2011 08:17 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Why can't you get your pin online instead of by SMS? My phone is company provided and has all sorts of blocks on plus the spend is closely monitored....

a few possible reasons
1) because they cannot check your age online, only with an age verified phone.
2) they can easily limit the number of pins given out, to avoid the servers getting overloaded (note the recent problems with babestation girls on sexstation webshow a few nights ago)
3) Assuming that this is just a trial/showcase to get people to pay for ch96, it stops people in other countries watching, who would not be able to view ch96 anyway.

All valid points, but this is purely down to age verification. As it's promoted on TV we must provide valid age verification measures

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
19-02-2011 11:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
m100 Away
Banned

(19-02-2011 11:51 )babestation Wrote:  
(19-02-2011 11:04 )m100 Wrote:  Why not do it as a public post and then everyone can see the problems - unless of course you're thinking the sheer number of problems will put people off trying it?

Feel free to do it as a public post, we can't guarantee all the relevant people will read this thread though so your points may not be heard.

Can't you guys be happy with ANYTHING? This is really clutching at straws

1. You'd prefer 100 pm's of the same problem to one public post/solution/response? You're surrounded by beautiful women and you have nothing better to do but answer loads of the same pm's? Fucking nuts!
2."Can't you guys be happy with ANYTHING?" - I'd like to draw your attention to this thread
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=28662
and these phrases in particular:
"told you it was good!"
"I'd forgotten how good this 22 minute scene was"
3. By the time viewers have struggled with a buffering stream etc they can have gone down the nearest car boot/second-hand market/shop tomorrow and bought a freeview box for a few quid.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2011 13:04 by m100.)
19-02-2011 13:01
Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

this is why its free this weekend, its a test

the only way we can reliably test the stream is by putting a realistic amount of viewers on it, 3 of us testing in the office won't show us capability issues which we saw last night.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!

19-02-2011 14:06
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(19-02-2011 01:14 )babestation Wrote:  
(19-02-2011 00:54 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  If you been trying to sell the service to Sky viewers you well and truly fucked it up!!!The stream is beyond diabolical.I thought i would give it a shout to see what all the fuss was about i just fucked it off in the end and that fuck off post about pm the problems and they will sort it out on monday is just a load of wank!!!

it's free.. not trying to sell anything

and calm down soldier.. re-read our post and we give you 3 options... for immediate assistance you can ring our customer service team, otherwise if you email or PM us we will work through the problems on monday

Nothing is free. I am a Sky viewer and I had a look at this for he first time you never get a second chance to create a first impression as they say.

If the stream was that bad to begin with you should of just delayed the free weekend launch.Its basic marketing.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
19-02-2011 16:17
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well unfortunately, I'm stuck in the same boat as rover. No Mobile phone. Sad Never needed one, and probably never will. laugh

Plenty of sites have age verification without the need of using mobile phones. With it being a webstream, then the check should be done online. A simple free registration would do it. And you get the pin via e-mail.

Your saying it's free, but doesn't the text still cost you each time as well?
19-02-2011 19:24
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Tried it and received my pin ok.Entered pin and nothing but a solid blue screen another load of rubbish and i had suspicions it would be a disaster from the outset rarely does anything thats free actually work.Disappointed as i had wanted to see what sort of quality the stream would be.SadSadSad

Victoria Concordia Crescit
20-02-2011 00:12
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Same problem here. I thought that I would test out the stream for myself tonight. Blue screen on the web Stream player. Huh I guess they forgot to turn the stream on. laugh A shame that this venture has epic fail written all over it after its first few nights of testing. A good idea in principle with future shows that could have been uncensored.

20-02-2011 00:19
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(19-02-2011 19:24 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well unfortunately, I'm stuck in the same boat as rover. No Mobile phone. Sad Never needed one, and probably never will. laugh

Plenty of sites have age verification without the need of using mobile phones. With it being a webstream, then the check should be done online. A simple free registration would do it. And you get the pin via e-mail.

Your saying it's free, but doesn't the text still cost you each time as well?

You seem unaware that Ofcom now regulates UK TV-like webstreams the same as real TV. Most website age verification is nothing of the sort, just "Are you over 18?" "Yes I am" "OK, I believe you". A site that relies on this risks being fined by Ofcom.

And as for it costing the text charge, the website does say standard network charges might apply.

Having said that, all I get is a blue screen. Needs a bit more work guys. Ill put the tissues and hobnobs away.

Gone fishing
20-02-2011 00:22
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Hi folks I watched on web last night it was working but signal was slow maybe due to rain outside,was looking forward to another show tonight but blue screen is all that was on offer.Oh well at least I didnt part with any money aside from the text cost.Maybe they should look at the number of people who watched online and give us sky viewers access via red button on tv for a small fee

im always open to positive change
20-02-2011 00:28
babestation Offline
Since 2002

apologies for the teething problems with the stream, as we've said before this is a test weekend which is why it's free!

all of these problems will be ironed out before the product is launched

we're working with our operations team trying to get the stream going tonight, i'll let you know if we have any progress

20-02-2011 00:49
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra