babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

BS Xtreme Online Stream

WNE Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: BSXtreme Online Stream - Free trial 8/9 March
(10-03-2011 19:03 )babestation Wrote:  We've think we've ironed out all problems to an extent now that the Babestation Xtreme stream will run tonight for £5, in line with the Freeview show! Hope you can check it out.

I think the price is too much! Especially since there is no "penetration". Maybe £3 would be more reasonable, and of course what abut a monthly subscription? Television X offer £9.99 for a monthly subscription to freeview viewers.

i think that needs to be looked into. Seriously!

Above poster abut the SLA laugh It was bad at first but half way through the night I would say they sorted it completely out.
10-03-2011 20:12
Find all posts by this user
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

yeh me thinks it is a waste of money.ther is much better out ther.too expensive for what you get.too many movies on ...not enough action live.it should be free to watch.then they would make money with calls and texts if it was on web.Wink

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
18-03-2011 22:52
salimos Offline
Master Poster

I wonder if you could fix up another free trial via webstream in the next days. i wanna discover this channel first. Big Grin
22-03-2011 03:54
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

[split] How to watch BS Xtreme
You can also watch the stream online.

http://www.babestationxtreme.com/live

£5 with four options to pay. Not sure about the quality since they have started to charge. The quality was shocking at the start of the shows with the picture freezing, but gradually improved during the night.

07-04-2011 00:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
menaceuk Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] BS XTREME Screenshots (No videos permitted)
(28-04-2011 18:12 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(28-04-2011 17:58 )menaceuk Wrote:  Anybody know where i can download/stream vids of this Babestation extreme ?

I have sky and it isn't availableSad and I don't have a freeview box

You can pay £5 and watch it online here
http://www.BabestationXtreme.com
also see http://www.babestationxtreme.com/live

As this thread title says, no videos of the BS Xtreme shows are allowed to be posted on this forum, and neither are any links to such videos.

Sweet.Didn't know they had a live internet stream. Is it a good quality stream ?
28-04-2011 18:18
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

[split] BS XTREME Screenshots (No videos permitted)
(28-04-2011 18:18 )menaceuk Wrote:  Sweet.Didn't know they had a live internet stream. Is it a good quality stream ?

The stream quality is ok but it freezes

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
28-04-2011 18:32
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: [split] BS XTREME Screenshots (No videos permitted)
(28-04-2011 18:32 )Tintin Wrote:  
(28-04-2011 18:18 )menaceuk Wrote:  Sweet.Didn't know they had a live internet stream. Is it a good quality stream ?

The stream quality is ok but it freezes

First time i paid the stream worked but the quality was shocking, next 2 times the stream kept giving me an error been trying for a ages to get my money back as it wouldnt let me watch it but their customer services are awful, no response to 5 emails, and if you phone them their attitude is pretty much tough titties
28-04-2011 20:30
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: BS Xtreme Online Stream
Given the stream is "less than optimal" for some, perhaps thought can be given by the producers to provide this as a downloadable file after the event for those that paid for the stream.

If people were given an account on a website, they can then top this up with credits to watch the stream, and additionally download the video afterwards. With care you can get the quality to an acceptable/good level even from the freeview output, so if they're working from the original source then quality should never be an issue.

As I understand it, given all output from a channel has to be recorded anyway in case it's requested by OfCom, they're probably doing much of this already.

Technology exists to ensure this is unique and not shareable without it becoming known who shared their private download, so this won't cause the content to get out wildly on the internet. Using unique DRM keys in WMV 11 will put all but the most dedicated people off trying to circumvent it. Won't help me as I mainly use Linux, but then I'm content with the freeview output.
30-04-2011 11:41
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

watched this show twice online now but won't be again, both times the quality was rubbish, first time i lost the stream altogether and then it would not let me back on saying my password was wrong, it was'nt, after constantly trying to phone and getting no answer and sending e-mails with no reply i eventually did get a reply and giving me a free nights viewing, would rather have had my money back again the stream was very poor and majority of the time unwatchable, turned it off after an hour, rubbish annoyed
02-05-2011 15:05
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-05-2011 15:05 )dagnabbit Wrote:  watched this show twice online now but won't be again, both times the quality was rubbish, first time i lost the stream altogether and then it would not let me back on saying my password was wrong, it was'nt, after constantly trying to phone and getting no answer and sending e-mails with no reply i eventually did get a reply and giving me a free nights viewing, would rather have had my money back again the stream was very poor and majority of the time unwatchable, turned it off after an hour, rubbish annoyed

At least you got something back from them i have emailed several times and phoned and nothing. I have forwarded a complaint on to trading standards who said they would investigate it as the service is clearly not fit for the purpose it is being sold for (ie paying money and not being able to watch and then being fobbed off with excuses)
03-05-2011 20:31
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra