babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

BS Xtreme Online Stream

dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BS Xtreme Online Stream
i thought i will give it another go tonight to see if any improvement, still the same keeps freezing and and very poor quality, thats it now until they come on sky Sad
04-05-2011 00:58
Find all posts by this user
15martin Offline
Junior Poster

just watch sexstation instead

BROOKE LITTLE FAN!!!!!!!!
10-06-2011 14:49
chonky Offline

havent used the online service for a long time, first time i used it the stream was fine. Used it tonight and its rubbish total rubbish.
I wouldnt watch a free stream of tht quality let alone something i had to pay for. Freezes also bad res on the high setting. Stream got slightly better as the night wore on but even tht was pretty much unwatchable wont use again untill i hear of some major improvements.

Not mad just disapointed i suppose Big Grin
11-06-2011 03:37
baggies69 Offline
Apprentice Poster

i paid £3 for it and it didnt even work, just kept giving me an error message
12-06-2011 17:40
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

The stream has been shite for a while now, cant even watch it let alone record it annoyed
12-06-2011 18:13
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

don't waste you fiver online
just paid £5 to watch babestation extreme online the picture quality is so poor you can't see anything, this has happened to me before and when i complained all i got back was it must be your browser or connection blah blah, well it's not and i won't be wasting anymore fivers, has anyone else had this problem with the stream
21-06-2011 00:40
bhanuhuru Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Just a black screen (or other tech problems) please post here
My attempt to get BSXtreme to do antything about the fact they are happy to charge £5 for under one minute of fuzzy rubbish is getting nowhere. I advise everyone to avoid it like the plague. See my exchange below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Sun, 26/6/11, bhanuhuru wrote:

That is, I'm afraid, a very poor respose.

As to the quality of my connection; I live in central London in a mixed office/residential development and have one of the fastest internet connections and widest bandwiths available domestically anywhere in the UK.

As to using a different browser; I was using mozilla firefox, then logged out so I could try logging back in using internet explorer. But as I explained in my email, I was unable to log back in as my pin was not recognised (on internet explorer or mozilla).

This is a terrible service and a rip off. You should feel ashamed of yourselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Mon, 20/6/11, Customer Service wrote:

Good Afternoon,

I am sincerely sorry to hear about your difficulties in viewing the web stream of the Babestation Xtreme Show. There were no technical problems with our end of the service unfortunately, which would possible mean that the problems with your stream would be down to the speed of your internet connection and potentially available bandwidth. If you believe this is not the case, as you have said in your email, then perhaps it is a good idea to use a different browser to watch the show.

Regards,
Customer Services
Babestation Xtreme
------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 19 June 2011 00:44, bhanuhuru wrote:

I have just logged in to Babestation Extreme for the first time. The picture quality (even at the hi setting) was appalling, the girls were little more than a blur. I had expected at least the same quality as the sexstation video feed - after all, that is free, whereas I paid £5 for this.

I thought I would log put and log in again, to see if there was a problem with my connection. But when I trried to log in again, the pin that I was sent (684327) was unrecognised.

I have to say that £5 for one minute of very blurred video is a very poor deal indeed and I most certainly will not be using this service again.
26-06-2011 16:37
toz6666 Offline
Apprentice Poster

well really wish I had read this thread about 20 minutes ago...another ...paid..pin not recognized......

well enjoy my £3, never again, this is appalling TBH, I have emailed if I get a response Ill let you guys know.

just out of interest...what is the "unlock code" that appears when screen loads....

I have never had to use it, paid by CC all went through got email confirmation with Pin, entered that...nothing, i'm I doing something wrong.?
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2011 04:27 by toz6666.)
29-06-2011 04:24
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Cowboys springs to mind.....you need industrial grade net connections to really get any benefit out of streaming. A home connection will struggle to handle the amount of data.
29-06-2011 07:40
toz6666 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(29-06-2011 07:40 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Cowboys springs to mind.....you need industrial grade net connections to really get any benefit out of streaming. A home connection will struggle to handle the amount of data.

I was thinking of that excuse, even if they reply, which they haven't yet by the way.
I'm on a 24 meg line that has a constant 1.8 download speed to the extent I can download HD videos in less than 30 minutes, so my connection would not be a problem.

But doing a bit more looking round the forums this morning, it's crystal clear that they have a logging on password problem, with many examples on here.

What annoys me in these situations, is the price of £3 is just that amount were folks would actually say, baghh bugger that, and of course it being babestation a follow up complaint ,may not be easy for some.

But you start to add up the £3 of failed transactions, it will soon add up if it continues.
Something needs to be done.

One final thing, they should have some failsafe system to check if a password has been used, then there could be the easiest compensation plan, by just reissuing a new code to use on another night, otherwise they can't offer anything in return because they have non proof of use, something I hope is not the case here for such a money making scheme.

Needs sorting.
29-06-2011 10:17
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra