gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
(24-01-2020 04:26 )Fernsboy Wrote:  
(23-01-2020 19:40 )babelover48 Wrote:  ^So which one is the head St66 tech?

He's sat in the back doing fuck all

Like they do usually, I'd be amazed if they are hiring from agencies to save money and then they are paid to just sit on their fucking arses doing fuck all
Probably the easiest job in the world!!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2020 06:26 by lovebabes56.)
24-01-2020 06:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2020 06:23 )babelover48 Wrote:  I think as Fern ages she gets more and more gorgeous, a true beauty
Fernanda Heart mentioned ageing en mic on Wednesday and compared herself to wine.
She is possibly the most junior of the celebrities and personalities that I look twice at and at this very moment I'm enjoying watching Charmaine Heart who has 14 years on her.
Marcus Cool has confirmed for tomorrow.
24-01-2020 18:17
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(24-01-2020 18:17 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(24-01-2020 06:23 )babelover48 Wrote:  I think as Fern ages she gets more and more gorgeous, a true beauty
Fernanda Heart mentioned ageing en mic on Wednesday and compared herself to wine.
She is possibly the most junior of the celebrities and personalities that I look twice at and at this very moment I'm enjoying watching Charmaine Heart who has 14 years on her.

I agree that as Fernanda has aged she has become even more beautiful. I was looking back at pictures of her ten years ago and in my admittedly older eyes she is even more stunning now than she was then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
24-01-2020 21:05
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Def think Fern is worth a 10 rating this morning!! Smile Big Grin Tongue

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
25-01-2020 12:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(24-01-2020 21:05 )Rees No.1 fan Wrote:  
(24-01-2020 18:17 )Chrisst Wrote:  

I agree that as Fernanda has aged she has become even more beautiful. I was looking back at pictures of her ten years ago and in my admittedly older eyes she is even more stunning now than she was then.
Thre is def something in the water in Brazil that makes women from that part of the world so stunning as they get older

25-01-2020 12:49
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2411090

Agreed.
I was a little relieved really as there had been that interuption previously but then Fernanda's Heart recollection of shows must be different to ours as she's just concentrating on putting a smile on the callers face.
It was interesting too that although she was Web Only for much of her presentation you wouldn't have thought so. No orders like 'SHOW TITS' were barked out in our chat and Fernanda Heart seemed to be totally chilled for an hour or two.
And chatting in our community was a pleasure. There was Shandy Cool obviously and that Paulinho78; Brick222, aaron281828 and AABDUL.
Come to think of it I think it was Paulinho that mentioned a 15 minute video he'd recorded of the college girl so you might be in luck as he mentioned my writing too so he could be here under another identity. Someone else mentioned a bottom shaking Gif and you've probably seem same on twitter.
Given that every line last night was devoted to Fernanda Heart I can't for the life of me think why she didn't walk off with every gong going in December. Perhaps we're so fanantic that we've gone past that although it was surely Babelover's duty to fix his results Big Grin
Roll on Saturday.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2020 18:56 by Chrisst.)
30-01-2020 17:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Chrisst wrote...
it was surely Babelover's duty to fix his results

you want to get me embroiled in a fixing scandal before December 2020? Tongue Tongue Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020 13:29 by lovebabes56.)
02-02-2020 13:23
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Don't fall for it babelover! It's all a cunning plan to bring about the removal from here of a rival for Fern's affections! TongueWink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020 13:39 by ShandyHand.)
02-02-2020 13:38
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-882E_5E3AB182.jpg]

So many have remarked what a Useful Engine Fernanda Heart is. Doesn't matter what type of show she does or what the circumstances might be you can trust her to get the best out of it and remember to keep everyone informed with a warm greeting.
Just my luck though, I'm off today and I've jinxed it. Pay that phone bill Big Grin

15:00 hours.
[Image: image-A0CD_5E3AD92E.jpg]

Bugger those phones, it's a problem with their provider so it's out of their hands but I planned today since she'd be there.
On a positive note, earlier Cheeky Alan Cool reported in the chat that Sara Heart is better.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 16:08 by Chrisst.)
05-02-2020 13:19
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2020 13:19 )Chrisst Wrote:  [Image: image-882E_5E3AB182.jpg]

So many have remarked what a Useful Engine Fernanda Heart is. Doesn't matter what type of show she does or what the circumstances might be you can trust her to get the best out of it and remember to keep everyone informed with a warm greeting.
Just my luck though, I'm off today and I've jinxed it. Pay that phone bill Big Grin

15:00 hours.
[Image: image-A0CD_5E3AD92E.jpg]

Bugger those phones, it's a problem with their provider so it's out of their hands but I planned today since she'd be there.
On a positive note, earlier Cheeky Alan Cool reported in the chat that Sara Heart is better.

God s66 is getting worse with each day. Did you get a picture of what she was wearing today? Still at work and was hoping to call tonight. Have messaged her if she is doing anything from home later and i see paulinho78 has asked the same on the s66 chatboard
05-02-2020 16:18

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles