gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)
I'm sorry Fernsboy Cool I don't watch Fernanda's Heart Webcam so I don't know what she wore however you might be able to catch her later as our other partner in crime has similarly pestered gallerys66:

[Image: image-22A7_5E3AF975.jpg]

On Monday I reported to update the microphone situation here and remarked of my belief that it is worthwhile to try to not let the technical issues spoil one's enjoyment of Fernanda's Heart show.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 18:30 by Chrisst.)
05-02-2020 18:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

A shame that probably the one pro performer studio have left is often beset with technical problems and issues on a regular basis nowadays. It's been a fall from grace for a one time leader of the field to what at times now looks a shambles at best. Hopefully for Fern she's not dependent on Studio66 for a living cos a day of lost wages isn't good, she doesn't deserve that. I've said before the great days have long passed and will not return. Thankfully I was privileged to talk regularly with the wonderful lady during those days.
05-02-2020 19:12
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2020 19:12 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  A shame that probably the one pro performer studio have left is often beset with technical problems and issues on a regular basis nowadays. It's been a fall from grace for a one time leader of the field to what at times now looks a shambles at best. Hopefully for Fern she's not dependent on Studio66 for a living cos a day of lost wages isn't good, she doesn't deserve that. I've said before the great days have long passed and will not return. Thankfully I was privileged to talk regularly with the wonderful lady during those days.
I think that we suffer those technical issues a little more than the followers of other presenters might because Fernanda Heart attempts to make use of the facilities more than some do.
If I was in her shoes, the thing that would piss me off about this is the wasted journey across London, however you travelled.

[Image: image-618E_5E3B18CA.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 20:41 by Chrisst.)
05-02-2020 19:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would agree if you get a response from her om twitter as to how she is let me know

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-02-2020 20:20
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda Heart appeared between roughly 11.00 and 21.00 and was TV other than for say an hour of private.

[Image: image-DA6D_5E3F2393.jpg]

At the end she thanked us for keeping her company, confirmed for next Wednesday and suggested she might stay later then as she enjoyed that before.

Today the microphone was synchronised throughout and Fernanda Heart thanked callers by name. I couldn't help but wonder how few calls she would have taken if it wasn't for those callers of some standing. Cheeky Cool might have called three times and King Cool maybe more.
08-02-2020 22:39
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Like Damian's post in chatbox and I think he is right - Fernanda has to be the very heartbeat of St66 Daytime!! Smile

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
09-02-2020 12:00
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would love to see Fern back in the backless catsuit number tomorrow and is there an outfit that we could suggest to Fern that we've never seen her in before during the day for the future? I'd love her to see her in maybe something with a camouflage type print possibly or maybe
even a avengers type outfit

21-02-2020 11:01
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I do like Fernanda's Heart trendy girl about town outfits and here,here,here,here and here are some more suggestions.
Then again I have been fantasising about that mucky anorak that she keeps for walking the dog Big Grin

Marcus Cool has just confirmed for tomorrow.
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2020 19:29 by Chrisst.)
21-02-2020 19:13
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Complete with doggie bag? Tongue

21-02-2020 20:21
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-1F45_5E510F10.jpg]
[Image: image-8D2E_5E510DF2.jpg]
[Image: image-4EC3_5E513D1F.jpg]
[Image: image-4F1F_5E515477.jpg]
Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2020 17:20 by Chrisst.)
22-02-2020 12:18

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles