gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
Right well the other day S66 said Fernanda would appear from 11.00 until 22.00 but as so often before that's now been rationalised to 21.00.

Then there's Fernanda's statement that she'd be happy to do a night show before leaving for Brazil given the approval of her boss (Agency?)

And of course S66 are diversifying: Cam to Cam, Studio Cam, Webcam, Can Can....she might get roped into that but on the other hand someone remarked that there's so much Cam that no ones doing the 'phone.

I've not seen any clues except for this remark which could be a red herring.Tongue

[Image: image-EDDF_5A7A0694.jpg]

STOP PRESS

[Image: image-58A0_5A7B0AE3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 14:24 by Chrisst.)
06-02-2018 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

And off she goes to Brazil......
Earlier in the day Fernanda advised us to follow her exploits on Instagram.

She made a point of checking that the music was down at sign off and told us that she is booked at Studio 66 next on Wednesday 28th of February.

I couldn't resist this, we love you Ben Big Grin

[Image: image-7876_5A7B677F.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 20:59 by Chrisst.)
07-02-2018 20:58
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

(07-02-2018 20:58 )Chrisst Wrote:  And off she goes to Brazil......
Earlier in the day Fernanda advised us to follow her exploits on Instagram.

She made a point of checking that the music was down at sign off and told us that she is booked at Studio 66 next on Wednesday 28th of February.

I couldn't resist this, we love you Ben Big Grin

[Image: image-7876_5A7B677F.jpg]

lol, Chrisst... who is WE!... Your going to be out of Fernanda's good books adding that comment when she checks the forums. Awesome gifs WellHeeled. love fernandas tongue just perfect length and shape.
07-02-2018 22:45
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

A wonderful show from Fern to sign off for a few weeks yesterday. Looking as always stunning and gorgeous and no surprises that her phone was busy all day!
An amazing woman who is so very genuine and down to earth with a heart of gold and, as I have said before, an interest in each and every caller who she speaks to. I know she will not mind me calling her a ' senior ' daytime' girl but some of the other girls could learn so much from her - it would save so much phone waving !!
Safe journey and have a wonderful time.
08-02-2018 07:33
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(15-02-2018 12:23 )Lowkey Wrote:  That booty... Meet & Greet Fernanda in Brazil. lucky dude {snip}

Thanks for posting this Lowkey. Something a bit odd with it though.

It bares the details to show that Fernanda posted the three clips on BGF and Marcus has re-tweeted it as a composite still courtesy of Dat Ass N Tittiez who recommended (at about 05.00 GMT) that we follow her Instagram.

But it's not shown on BGF now, did Fernanda take it down?
You've been able to post the clips, were you in the right place at the right time?
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2018 14:58 by Chrisst.)
15-02-2018 14:51
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

They are her instagram stories, (similar to snap chat) They are only uploaded for certain amount of time then disappear.
16-02-2018 13:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Fernanda's outfit today deserves a thread all of its own! To ape the Trump style: What we have here guys is the best dress - the most evocative - seen on a dayshows in years. TongueWink

White is the perfect colour for this woman. And this is cut to the bone. Showing off all of Fernie's impressive assets in precisely the right way... High or low on the ass it shows either way! Only thing I can't quite figure is, when it's pulled low, is it better showing off the T of the thong at the back or without?! Big Grin

Oh course it helps that Fernie is always prepared to sell whatever she wears in the requisite fashion. She is virtually peerless in sexy expressions, slow arches of the back (she really holds it for affect where other babes drop it after a couple of seconds) and gyrations. The lean into camera; the over enthused laugh; all is designed to accentuate and give the body expression. She knows perfectly how to tread that line between sexiness and outright sexual movement. She draws the eye and fires the imagination. There's always something to hold your attention with her.

Most importantly it is all directed straight down the lens. She will brook no distraction away from her audience. She treats it all as a one-to-one show with every guy at home. That for me is the key to her success. She knows what pulls in her audience and is relentlessly to camera at it.

Fern also convinces that she's enjoying herself on her calls and that there's proper fun to be had in joining her there. This has to be amazingly productive in terms of the job. That so many babes falter on that one is to their detriment.

But then all around, Fernie is an immaculate performer and commited to her cause in a way other babes should be aspiring to. Fernanda doesn't get time to touch her mobile.

Hopefully the likes of Heather and the other newbies at this channel watch and speak to her more than some others of their day babes.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-02-2018 14:59
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ She is indeed the doyenne of performers. I cannot add anymore that what you have so eloquently said on the subject.

Other top performers are Mikki B and the newbie Heather.
28-02-2018 15:33
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Great to see those bad boys back on our Tv screens
28-02-2018 16:08
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Back in the nineties when VHS was new Clive James had an item on his program called Video Dog. The idea was that you'd play the tape and get the illusion that you had a pet to keep you company that played with its toys, ate its dinner and had its afternoon Zzzz on the sofa.
Then they followed it up with Video Girlfriend.

Well that's what Fernanda's become for me.
She comes 'round once or twice a week, sits and listens to her music (always the same music) and talks with her friends on the phone. Every so often she pipes up and says hello.
At going home time she make a big fuss and looks forward to next time.
All told a lot of the benefits of girlfriends without most of the baggage that they bring with them.

BTW Shandy, I'd have to add the wave....the three fingers and sometimes with the thumb, gets me every time.SmileSmileSmile
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2018 16:52 by Chrisst.)
28-02-2018 16:50

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles