Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Toya - Discussion and Vids

blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Toya - Discussion and Vids
(26-04-2012 18:21 )ninjasu Wrote:  Does anyone knows where I can find some Toya files. It is not the same since she left!

Cheers,

I have been trying too, as I have dreams about this woman more times than I care to mention! laugh
27-04-2012 01:44
Find all posts by this user
XVII Offline
GFUK President

For all those missing ToyaHeart...

Dailymotion Page

A true legend of the babeshows who could teach most, if not all, the girls past & present a thing or seven. A woman so hot she could arouse with a look, make your loins tingle with her voice & proved that you dont have to take your clothes off to be sexy as hell...but when she did take her clothes off she also had one of THE most amazing bodies Ive ever seen. Credit to all original video makers, but the world needs more Toya in it. There's more to come having just found more vids from other threads to download in addition to my own personal collection Smile

Heart Heart Heart

Like glasses? Join Glasses Fetishists UK (GFUK)
GFUK On Cliphunter / GFUK HQ
07-01-2013 14:45
abc Offline
Toya

Hi!!
Thank you so much for your kind words Smile I logged in today for the first time since... wow, too long! and its so nice to know im still remembered by a few familiar names, thank you.
I think my log in will appear differently, I forgot my log in so I think I will now appear as abc, Toya in brackets and no longer pink Sad I cant seem to see how to change it back, ahh well.
I am still in Australia, loving it here.... sorry! I hope your all well and taking care of the girls, please send my love, especially to Cherry and Hannah Big Grin
Love Toya. x
12-05-2013 05:09
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

You will always be missed, but glad you're well and enjoying Oz! I think you'd have a bating crowd for if you ever decided to pop over here for a show, or two... if you can stand the British weather! Big Grin
Stay blesses, beautiful and have fun. xxxxx
12-05-2013 05:16
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Glad things have worked out for you down under ToyaSmile,you and Paige will always be my favs,nothing comes close to when you where both on the shows.So few girls now of your natural beauty and sex appealHeart,all the best,enjoy the weather,think we are heading for another ice age here.And out of interest,do they have Babeshows there.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 16:03 by dogman.)
13-05-2013 16:00
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Jesus that was spooky just been looking at some of the old toya clips on my PC as i was transfering stuff to my New PC and Just happened to look here Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-05-2013 16:34
mickbasque Offline

(12-05-2013 05:09 )abc Wrote:  Hi!!
Thank you so much for your kind words Smile I logged in today for the first time since... wow, too long! and its so nice to know im still remembered by a few familiar names, thank you.
I think my log in will appear differently, I forgot my log in so I think I will now appear as abc, Toya in brackets and no longer pink Sad I cant seem to see how to change it back, ahh well.
I am still in Australia, loving it here.... sorry! I hope your all well and taking care of the girls, please send my love, especially to Cherry and Hannah Big Grin
Love Toya. x
get to hear of you toya and to know things all good still miss you and remember you on your birthday always mick x
29-12-2013 13:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV