Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Toya - Discussion and Vids

HillGee1980 Offline
Alex is my number 1 girl!!

RE: Toya - Discussion and Vids
Toya is stunning, she is very beautiful and has a gorgeous body, the sexiest girl on bsdaytime by far.

i wish she would do the late shows again so we can she that amazing body!! it would be so awesome is she did?

TOYA IS PURE PERFECTION!!
13-12-2010 20:28
Find all posts by this user
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(13-12-2010 20:28 )Gav98 Wrote:  Toya is stunning, she is very beautiful and has a gorgeous body, the sexiest girl on bsdaytime by far.

i wish she would do the late shows again so we can she that amazing body!! it would be so awesome is she did?

TOYA IS PURE PERFECTION!!

Here here... but alas... *sniff*
14-12-2010 09:08
Charlemagne Offline

Personally I'm disappointed that she's on the Babeshows.
She is highly talented presenter and needs to be snapped up by a major daytime show.

She'd be ideal for Sky Sports News etc
14-12-2010 09:19
fredbear Offline
Junior Poster

(14-12-2010 09:19 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Personally I'm disappointed that she's on the Babeshows.
She is highly talented presenter and needs to be snapped up by a major daytime show.

Another person who thinks like me.

Posted by fredbear 11/11/10:
"I know shes a bit sporty - talked about rugby and football, maybe she could go on Skysports News with Georgie Thompson?? ";)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My all time "to cuddle" list! (I'm only a bear after all)
Toya, Cara Brett, Reed Amber, Chloe L.,Kylie Rose, Caty Cole, Mica Martinez, Mia Middleton, Dixie Love, Fernanda, Dani Levy, Evelynn, Amber James, Annie Bullah, Ella Jolie, Chanel Valentino, Paige Tyler, Anna Lovato, Charlie ONeal, Emma Spellar, Georgie Darby
I'm not allowed to stay up late and watch the night shows(I'm only a cub)
16-12-2010 17:26
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Was today her first time presenting the show for a while or have I just been missing seeing her?
17-12-2010 00:31
lastexile Offline
Banned

I have to agree that Toya not being involved anymore in front of camera as a performer is a crying shame. I also don't like the way that she is being portrayed as some sort of "older sister" figure to all the girls - she's way too hot for that.

I miss the PP days and wish she was still performing like she did then. I can still vividly remember the first time I listened to SMC's amazing capture of her in full potty mouth mode from a PP show back in the day - talk about instant boner!

So please let's ditch the current, slightly dowdy mother goose Toya and bring back smokin hot, ball draining Toya - that lean, leggy body deserves to be paraded in sexy lingerie once again.

[/rant]
19-12-2010 11:03
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(14-12-2010 09:19 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Personally I'm disappointed that she's on the Babeshows.

Toya shouldn't have signed that contract then.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
20-12-2010 05:20
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(19-12-2010 11:03 )lastexile Wrote:  I have to agree that Toya not being involved anymore in front of camera as a performer is a crying shame. I also don't like the way that she is being portrayed as some sort of "older sister" figure to all the girls - she's way too hot for that.

I miss the PP days and wish she was still performing like she did then. I can still vividly remember the first time I listened to SMC's amazing capture of her in full potty mouth mode from a PP show back in the day - talk about instant boner!

So please let's ditch the current, slightly dowdy mother goose Toya and bring back smokin hot, ball draining Toya - that lean, leggy body deserves to be paraded in sexy lingerie once again.

[/rant]

Here here!! Big Laugh
20-12-2010 07:26
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Please put Toya back on the phones.
Know I do not call up but I'm going to put a poll and start a thread whether Toya should be on the phones, say yes as that is where her true talent lies.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
05-01-2011 18:10
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

RE: Please put Toya back on the phones.
much as i like Toya, i am 99% sure coming off the phones was her decision as im sure i heard her say it at one point on the silly bit she does where she reads the texts
05-01-2011 19:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV