Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Toya - Discussion and Vids

BillyMortal Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Toya - Discussion and Vids
Sad news indeed. Spoke to Toya on both the day and night shows and she was phenomenal on both!! Such a friendly personality and easy to chat to but naughty as hell when she wants to be!!

Thanks Toya and best of luck to you in all you do
29-01-2011 17:15
Find all posts by this user
fredbear Offline
Junior Poster

As I'm probably the only one on the planet to not have a mobile I can't text Toya to wish her all the best in the future so I hope she one day reads this...

as well as being utterly gorgeous she has the most beautiful personality and adorable giggle that just both makes my day and makes my heart melt..absolutly lovely person that means our loss is definatly Australia's gain.

First Robbie Fowler goes there and now the princess ..this just is'nt fair.

good luck to you and your lucky ,lucky partner (I'm sure you'll have a ball over there and be treated like the princess you truly are Heart)

Hope to see u pop up inside my tellybox in the future

good luck angelHeartHeartHeartHeart

fredbear

My all time "to cuddle" list! (I'm only a bear after all)
Toya, Cara Brett, Reed Amber, Chloe L.,Kylie Rose, Caty Cole, Mica Martinez, Mia Middleton, Dixie Love, Fernanda, Dani Levy, Evelynn, Amber James, Annie Bullah, Ella Jolie, Chanel Valentino, Paige Tyler, Anna Lovato, Charlie ONeal, Emma Spellar, Georgie Darby
I'm not allowed to stay up late and watch the night shows(I'm only a cub)
30-01-2011 13:14
Charlemagne Offline

Farewell to the best presenter to have been on any babeshow.

She's off down under.... and she'll probably end up as a presenter on the Aussie version of Sky Sports News.

Shame that we never got you to work on the nightshows.
30-01-2011 14:32
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Bye bye toya
30-01-2011 14:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2011 14:32 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Farewell to the best presenter to have been on any babeshow.

She's off down under.... and she'll probably end up as a presenter on the Aussie version of Sky Sports News.

Shame that we never got you to work on the nightshows.

She did a few nightshows got them all on vidclips will put them up later great one with her and lori or the one where morgan nicks her panties and she ends up bare arsed eekeekeek

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-01-2011 14:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: toyabs220070908.jpg]

Cant belive we used to whinge about the Graphics on BS2 now look minute compared to what we get now

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GMGLCQD2

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2011 16:34 by HannahsPet.)
30-01-2011 16:15
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

this might take a while theres about 9GB of files

[Image: toyabs217070901.jpg]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=72PWPGVC

[Image: toyabs217070902.jpg]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TM600PWT

(This post was last modified: 30-01-2011 17:55 by HannahsPet.)
30-01-2011 17:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-01-2011 14:43 )HannahsPet Wrote:  She did a few nightshows got them all on vidclips will put them up later great one with her and lori or the one where morgan nicks her panties and she ends up bare arsed eekeekeek

Hi "HannahsPet" , have you got the last ever night show Toya did for BS ? , she did a shower section and finally showed her boobs , i have got the whole shower section recorded but can't up load it . Also Toya worked for Cellcast for quite a few years before she started doing the freeview shows , if i remember correctly she worked on the old Sky only night show "Babecast" she used to work on that channel with the likes of Morgan , Donna Duke , Dionne Mendez and Geri , in those days the BS and BC girls didn't generally move round the shows like they do know , i think she was called "La Toya" in those days .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
30-01-2011 17:15
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yup got the shower section will put it up next along with a cool 2-4-1 with lori where shes giving lori a lapdance !!

30-01-2011 17:16
Charlemagne Offline

Is there a file there HP.... I can't see a mega link

Who is the babe in the 1st pic?
30-01-2011 17:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV