Baby oil fan

So who do I need to bribe...
...for an invite to the Elite TV Hall of Fame? Wink
25-02-2011 22:00
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: So who do I need to bribe...
The Elite Hall Of Fame, is tied into the Hall Of Fame part of the Elite website.

It's not a thread, where you browse. It's a thread where you work.

All the members in there, have proved that they are willing to spend a few hours out of their precious time every few weeks to put in some work.

It's a place where we vote & nominate on what we personally think are the best videos posted within the Elite threads. The winners go into The Hall Of Fame on the Elite website, with full accreditation going to the original up-loader.

You either have to have posted a shit load of caps & vids within the Elite threads. Or demonstrated your ability to make unbiased choices.

I hope that helps you understand. It's only a small group, and Jamie has to agree with who is invited.

All the best

Ace.
26-02-2011 12:19
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: So who do I need to bribe...
so how come im not a member. i give the most balanced opinions of any 1 on the site...
if you disagree then fuck you Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2011 13:26 by HEX!T.)
26-02-2011 13:25
Thread Closed