skyliner22 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Amanda and Camilla on SexStation
Josh your a diamond geezer thnx 4 amanda vid
03-03-2011 18:11
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Amanda and Camilla on SexStation tonight!
(03-03-2011 02:41 )SS24 Webshow Wrote:  I think if we do this again we should say the girls will appear between 1am and 3am. the girls did really long sections on BS and needed time to chill we get a piece of them

yes best to say next time it will be 1am at the earliest but actually can it be between 1am and 2am please next time please as i have to go to bed at 2am to be up for work as im sure lots of other people are in bed by 2am too.

because they came on around 2am last night i was only able to watch a bit of amanda's stint and had to go to bed before camilla came on so i therefore say thanks to those who capped and videoed the show and also last night more than makes up for the farce of the previous time

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 18:36 by Rammyrascal.)
03-03-2011 18:35
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I was lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it.
Just after I'd made a post in this thread, around 15 minutes after midnight last night, my internet connection went down. The phone line was dead as well. It was about another 20 minutes before it was all working again. By then I'd had enough and logged off the forum and went to bed. Without the internet problem, I might have stayed up until after 1am and still not seen them.
Just downloading the Amanda vid at present. I got a Camilla vid earlier today.
Thanks to all the uploaders.
03-03-2011 19:24
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

amandas gaping gash looks like it took some abuseImportantBounce

03-03-2011 19:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Amanda and Camilla on SexStation tonight!
(03-03-2011 18:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(03-03-2011 02:41 )SS24 Webshow Wrote:  I think if we do this again we should say the girls will appear between 1am and 3am. the girls did really long sections on BS and needed time to chill we get a piece of them

yes best to say next time it will be 1am at the earliest but actually can it be between 1am and 2am please next time please as i have to go to bed at 2am to be up for work as im sure lots of other people are in bed by 2am too.

because they came on around 2am last night i was only able to watch a bit of amanda's stint and had to go to bed before camilla came on so i therefore say thanks to those who capped and videoed the show and also last night more than makes up for the farce of the previous time
That goes for me as well , but wouldn't it have been simpler last night when seven girls were working on the tv shows to make sure that the two girls due to be on the web show from 12am were not on tv at that time and doing long shifts , other girls could have been on tv at that time instead , it seems a common sense thing to do to my way of thinking .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
03-03-2011 19:37
moeyahoo Away
On to the next one..

To SS, If you fix the stream (which should be by now because you messaged me saying 2-3days last week!!) and bring the "special guest babes" onto the stream earlier around 12am onwards would be better because like people said we do have lives believe it or not and sleep is important! besides, earlier it is the more money you will make...Think about it.

Bring on MORE Camilla and Amanda - whilst trying your hardest to bring Tiffany, maybe even Tammy T (no chance, but one can dream!)

New Signature coming, soon. Change of heart
03-03-2011 23:08
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

we need caprice jane on the webshow please babestationBig Grin

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
04-03-2011 00:28
Liverpool Offline
Junior Poster

Did not even know this was about.

Thanks for the amanda vid Josh.

Cheers

Live free, fcuk hard......
07-03-2011 23:49
outsider Offline
Junior Poster

so hoooooooooot Smile

Three witches watch three swatch watches. Which witch watches which swatch watch?
02-04-2011 21:55
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles