preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Asian Connections - Dayshow

curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Asian Connections - Dayshow
(27-08-2016 08:24 )richpk Wrote:  is it possible to do a web only show with naughtier shows?

That would be like bringing back Thai Hardcore, and I don't think they have the will to do that...It would be great if they did though.
27-08-2016 08:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Dear Mr Wong

Can you improve the lighting on the set please? It is really gloomy and affects the quality of the screen view immensely.

Personally, I'd rather not see the Katoys either, but appreciate the constraints of recruitment.

Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2016 09:47 by Rake.)
27-08-2016 09:41
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

(27-08-2016 09:41 )Rake Wrote:  Dear Mr Wong

Can you improve the lighting on the set please? It is really gloomy and affects the quality of the screen view immensely.

Personally, I'd rather not see the Katoys either, but appreciate the constraints of recruitment.

Thank you.

I disagree, I think the Katoey's are a big part of the show especially Nadia, she is the most beautiful and entertaining of them all on the show and some of the natural females on the show are just not appealing at all I'm afraid to say.
27-08-2016 11:33
nilford Offline
fence post

(26-08-2016 17:31 )OurJud Wrote:  If you find the Katoy attractive, I'm very happy for you, but please don't try and convince me they have feminine figures. They certainly don't look like any NBF I've ever seen - Asian or not.

You don't think Nadia or Balloon have feminine figures? I think Asian transgenders are a case apart; it's no accident they have such a strong tradition of 'third gender' life-choice, and that kathoeys are successful in glamour and adult entertainment. Barring what's between the legs (which is moot here, since it doesn't come into play on the shows) the differences between Asian males and females can be subtle to negligible. Transgender presenters are often taller and have longer limbs, but not always (Cat was a natural-born who was taller than most of the shemale presenters). Their hips can be narrower, but again that's not a clincher (see actresses and models down the years who've had 'boyish hips'). Hands and feet maybe be a bit bigger, but that's not a deal maker or breaker. There's certainly not a mile-wide line separating out the two types from the distance at which we're onlooking. If the gap was big and obvious, we wouldn't have had some of the discussions here over the years debating which new presenters are female and which are shemale. Anyway, I don't get hung up over the question; I judge and enjoy on a case-by-case basis; some of the transgenders hit the spot and some don't, just as some natural-borns do and some don't.
27-08-2016 12:39
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(27-08-2016 12:39 )nilford Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 17:31 )OurJud Wrote:  If you find the Katoy attractive, I'm very happy for you, but please don't try and convince me they have feminine figures. They certainly don't look like any NBF I've ever seen - Asian or not.

You don't think Nadia or Balloon have feminine figures?

No I don't. They look like boys trying to be girls.
27-08-2016 13:52
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2016 13:52 )Rake Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 12:39 )nilford Wrote:  

You don't think Nadia or Balloon have feminine figures?

No I don't. They look like boys trying to be girls.

Nadia looks very much like a girl ,apart from the obvious .
In fact I'd say Nadia has the sexiest arse and a fine pair of legs ,especially in black stilleto's .
27-08-2016 14:34
nilford Offline
fence post

(27-08-2016 14:34 )mickster Wrote:  Nadia looks very much like a girl ,apart from the obvious .
In fact I'd say Nadia has the sexiest arse and a fine pair of legs

I agree with you Mickster, but you won't win the argument. The most outspoken here against transgender presenters always seem to exaggerate the physical differences, and always question their right to appear on the show. There is never an exception to the rule for them, and the differences are always very obvious - to them. By their reckoning, all natural-born females should rank ahead of shemales in terms of feminine beauty, although you'd have a hard time convincing me that Angela Merkel, even when younger, would've looked as hot in a swimsuit as Nadia or Balloon! I don't think the rule is hard and fast. The fact is that some born with male genitalia who have gender identity issues - particularly young Asians, it seems - are at least as delicately or femininely built or however you want to categorise it as some natural-born women. I think a part of the problem that those who oppose shemales have with them has less to do with how supposedly unconvincingly feminine some shemales are, and more to do with how they themselves think they might be perceived by others if they ever admitted they found shemales alluring. The audience for shemales is overwhelmingly heterosexual men, but you won't convince some that finding a 'third gender' performer sexy isn't a sign that you're gay or bisexual.
27-08-2016 15:22
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

(27-08-2016 12:39 )nilford Wrote:  You don't think Nadia or Balloon have feminine figures?

Not even in the slightest. Not even nearly. I really have never understood this complete and utter blindness some people seem to have regarding Katoy. They simply do not have feminine figures. They are taller, have masculine faces, broad shoulders, bony arses, bony knees, muscly thighs. How unfeminine do they need to be before you can see it?
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2016 15:34 by OurJud.)
27-08-2016 15:30
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

How anyone can say Nadia's got "a bony arse" need their eyes testing .
27-08-2016 15:59
nilford Offline
fence post

Off-mic, the main difference between natural-borns and kathoeys is that on the whole the latter tend to be taller and more slender, and the former stockier (wider hips and midriff; shorter, thicker legs). But this isn't hard-and-fast, and there have been one or two natural-born presenters whose body type went against this pattern, e.g. Angie, Anne and Kathy (since I tend to prefer a rangier body type, it's probably no coincidence that they're numbered among my favourite presenters).

One of the biggest opposers of shemales in here was StanTheMan, whose characteristic dismissal of them was that they all looked like Desperate Dan. I remember him being challenged to a contest, whereby details from screen-caps of both natural-born presenters and kathoeys would be put up side-by-side and he would have to say which leg or set of shoulders or bum or hips belonged to a natural-born female and which to a shemale. Sensing how difficult this might be, despite his protestations at how easy it was to tell them apart, I seem to remember him reneging.
27-08-2016 16:01

preetiandpriya.com