preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Asian Connections - Dayshow

tom shredder Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Asian Connections - Dayshow
(07-11-2018 13:12 )curlybaggie Wrote:  Daisy and Jasmine were on screen ready to start the show, then Amy and a guy came in and the screen froze for a short time, and went blank, that's all I know

They haven't been raided again have they?
08-11-2018 13:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

Nope, just re-decorated studio (and possibly moved it too).
08-11-2018 21:04
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(08-11-2018 13:21 )rosebud Wrote:  I think when they took the 4:00 show off TV, the models responded with a kind of passive-aggressive approach not showing boobs anymore, and they suddenly got all worked up about freeloaders seeing anything. I read on the other forum that some videos of their naked shows were getting onto the internet and people in Thailand were seeing, so now that site is banned in Thailand. Amy isn't showing as much as she used to, but she can't be held down completely. I think the other girls can be cowed by the fear of someone seeing them in the community. I guess it will take a while and maybe the return of someone like Ali, who doesn't give a damn what other people see or say.

I live in Thailand, and I used to get Rampant TV here, but it blocked me a few months ago, I assume that is the channel you are talking about.
09-11-2018 04:09
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(07-11-2018 13:12 )curlybaggie Wrote:  
(07-11-2018 06:54 )crankshaft Wrote:  Channel off-air this morning. Is this a one -off blip or have things ground to a halt?

Daisy and Jasmine were on screen ready to start the show, then Amy and a guy came in and the screen froze for a short time, and went blank, that's all I know

Saw that on sky as well.
09-11-2018 08:40
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

(09-11-2018 04:09 )curlybaggie Wrote:  
(08-11-2018 13:21 )rosebud Wrote:  I think when they took the 4:00 show off TV, the models responded with a kind of passive-aggressive approach not showing boobs anymore, and they suddenly got all worked up about freeloaders seeing anything. I read on the other forum that some videos of their naked shows were getting onto the internet and people in Thailand were seeing, so now that site is banned in Thailand. Amy isn't showing as much as she used to, but she can't be held down completely. I think the other girls can be cowed by the fear of someone seeing them in the community. I guess it will take a while and maybe the return of someone like Ali, who doesn't give a damn what other people see or say.

I live in Thailand, and I used to get Rampant TV here, but it blocked me a few months ago, I assume that is the channel you are talking about.

yes, that's the one.
09-11-2018 15:39

preetiandpriya.com