Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

Is it me or....

MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

Is it me or....
Tonights line up of girls is great (flo, SJ, Chelsea, etc), BUT they all seem to be looking like they want to go to bed. No energy, they look completely knackered. Flo, particularly, looks bored. Someone prod them with a stick and wake them up.
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2009 01:40 by MrGreaper.)
20-01-2009 01:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shandy Offline

RE: Is it me or....
MrGreaper Wrote:Tonights line up of girls is great (flo, SJ, Chelsea, etc), BUT they all seem to be looking like they want to go to bed. No energy, they look completely knackered. Flo, particularly, looks bored. Someone prod them with a stick and wake them up.

haha yea, you're right!!! i keep flicking between TJ and Roxy Rush on the other channels anyway....
20-01-2009 01:48
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

It's happening again. The girls look lovely, but where is the energy? Is the bed made out of glue and sandpaper? Is that why they don't move?

The girls on babeworld that put real effort into their work are:
Angela - So happy so see her back on my screen, she always puts a good visual performance with style and energy. You can tell simply by the friction burns on the elbows that this is a girl that works hard for her money! Plus to speak to is amazing, you will NOT be disappointed!

Rachel - You can rock her around the bed all night. Wonderful personality combined with sexy, sexy energy!

Kaytee - Sooooooo much fun, when I rang in, I had her all over the place! I could hear her out of breath after I'd 'finished' with her. Lovely girl, loads of fun.

Tonights line up from what I've seen:
Ani - lying down eating a lollypop
Sarah louse - lying down and ..errrr... nothing
Alysha - lying down and, again, nothing

Is it because the callers are boring or something?

Whenever I ring in, I try my best to rock thier world as much as they do to me. Make those bed springs squeek guys!
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2009 12:26 by MrGreaper.)
21-01-2009 02:36
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

I dont think i've ever seen Chelsea look excited.
21-01-2009 05:31
scorpi-d Offline
Senior Poster

can i add debbie to that list talk about stiff , yet the milf on 40+ was going some.
23-01-2009 21:42
cherryryder Offline
Gone

The channel never really does it for me...come to think of it, i dont think ive climaxed watching Babeworld..
23-01-2009 21:48
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

you shouldnt prod them with a stick McGreaper Tongue, prod them with a fucking cock.!!!

and cherryryder :O im shocked, YOU.........havent climaxed to Babeworld............Ever??? "erm euston we have another Wonder of the World over here , Over"
lol

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
23-01-2009 22:03
cherryryder Offline
Gone

JohnnyChrist Wrote:you shouldnt prod them with a stick McGreaper Tongue, prod them with a fucking cock.!!!

and cherryryder :O im shocked, YOU.........havent climaxed to Babeworld............Ever??? "erm euston we have another Wonder of the World over here , Over"
lol

haha..i dunno why cos flo and denni are hot...i think its cos im pissed off at the channel for being such con artists...they dont deserve it!
23-01-2009 22:10
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

hmmm lol, im not a big watcher of babeworld....il hav to hav a looksee lol

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
23-01-2009 22:18
McGivern Offline
Senior Poster

at first i couldn't bear to read this post. only because i've had my head in my uni books this last week hence the minial posts, but this is so well put.
thanks for the feedback on angela and kayte. i intend to call angela when my student loan comes through end of this month because she is beautiful.

MrGreaper Wrote:It's happening again. The girls look lovely, but where is the energy? Is the bed made out of glue and sandpaper? Is that why they don't move?

The girls on babeworld that put real effort into their work are:
Angela - So happy so see her back on my screen, she always puts a good visual performance with style and energy. You can tell simply by the friction burns on the elbows that this is a girl that works hard for her money! Plus to speak to is amazing, you will NOT be disappointed!

Rachel - You can rock her around the bed all night. Wonderful personality combined with sexy, sexy energy!

Kaytee - Sooooooo much fun, when I rang in, I had her all over the place! I could hear her out of breath after I'd 'finished' with her. Lovely girl, loads of fun.

Tonights line up from what I've seen:
Ani - lying down eating a lollypop
Sarah louse - lying down and ..errrr... nothing
Alysha - lying down and, again, nothing

Is it because the callers are boring or something?

Whenever I ring in, I try my best to rock thier world as much as they do to me. Make those bed springs squeek guys!
24-01-2009 21:22

Click here to watch Studio 66