clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Amanda & Leah Jaye Webshow on 16 March

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Amanda & Leah Jaye Webshow last night
Well, after both Josh & myself did a little digging & discussing of the problem last night. My previous post might have been a tad unfair on them.

I'm not absolutely certain on this. But what we came up with might be worth Sex Station looking into it further. It seems that both Sex Station & Club Paradiso have been having difficulties at the exact same times. We posted some of our conclusions in the Club Paradiso thread.

But if both channels are using the same local exchange to transmit data, then it might be the exchange that is buffering the content during heavy traffic, causing the problem. If this is the case, then both channels need to be discussing that with their Internet providers.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2011 15:44 by aceman65.)
17-03-2011 15:41
Find all posts by this user
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

Is there any particular reason why these special shows aren't promoted further in advance of the event? I've missed both of these specials (although judging from the comments about the webstream I didn't miss much) and have only seen the threads for them the day after they happened.

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
17-03-2011 16:22
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(17-03-2011 16:22 )smoothc Wrote:  Is there any particular reason why these special shows aren't promoted further in advance of the event? I've missed both of these specials (although judging from the comments about the webstream I didn't miss much) and have only seen the threads for them the day after they happened.

I logged out at lunchtime yesterday, and only found out about it when I logged back in this morning.
Thanks for the caps guys.
17-03-2011 19:19
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

(17-03-2011 19:19 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(17-03-2011 16:22 )smoothc Wrote:  Is there any particular reason why these special shows aren't promoted further in advance of the event? I've missed both of these specials (although judging from the comments about the webstream I didn't miss much) and have only seen the threads for them the day after they happened.

I logged out at lunchtime yesterday, and only found out about it when I logged back in this morning.
Thanks for the caps guys.

SACATOA was the first to mention it here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid778864 then here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=30597 which was long after you logged out TheWatcher.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
17-03-2011 19:36
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well up until now, all these BabeStation specials have been on a Wednesday Night, scheduled between 22:00 - 00:00am. So I thinks it will be a good bet that the next one will be the same.

So as long as we keep an eye on Wednesday Nights, we should be safe. Big Grin
17-03-2011 21:35
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

(17-03-2011 21:35 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well up until now, all these BabeStation specials have been on a Wednesday Night, scheduled between 22:00 - 00:00am. So I thinks it will be a good bet that the next one will be the same.

So as long as we keep an eye on Wednesday Nights, we should be safe. Big Grin

Sorry ace but that was the first attempt to start at that time, the rest have kind of been midnight - 02.00, but as all know never actually starting at them times laugh

The stream as been normally failing at just after 11pm so as normal Amanda's set was doomed before it started Smile

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
17-03-2011 22:26
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles