Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Happy Birthday to Us :)

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Happy Birthday to Us :)
happy birthday well done for making elite such a good channel
keep up the good work
only thing channel needs in my view is more varied sets and a jobswap day where nightgirls do day show and vice versa[/align]

im always open to positive change
03-04-2011 03:11
Find all posts by this user
Dedrin Offline
Senior Poster

Great week to celebrate the best channelImportant
03-04-2011 14:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(03-04-2011 14:11 )Dedrin Wrote:  Great week to celebrate the best channelImportant

Apart from the Fernanda night show, best i would give the week is average,maybe a year ago i would agree with you.Huh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
03-04-2011 17:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Happy Birthday Elite, for what started out as a small channel, almost a fish in a big pond has turned out to be one of the big players on the babe channels circuit bringing in some of the hottest women available and ofcourse having Scotland's finest No 1 babe in the shape of Caty Cole.
03-04-2011 20:30
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Congrats fella 2 all that work at Elite keep up d good work.. And if possible now we are getting nicer weather bring bk the park Set that pole is due a good work out Lol

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 20:48 by Trickster.)
03-04-2011 20:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(03-04-2011 20:45 )Trickster Wrote:  Congrats fella 2 all that work at Elite keep up d good work.. And if possible now we are getting nicer weather bring bk the park Set that pole is due a good work out Lol

personally I much preferred the elite hot tubTongue
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 22:12 by Scottishbloke.)
03-04-2011 22:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(03-04-2011 17:15 )bombshell Wrote:  
(03-04-2011 14:11 )Dedrin Wrote:  Great week to celebrate the best channelImportant

Apart from the Fernanda night show, best i would give the week is average,maybe a year ago i would agree with you.Huh

Well getting on to a more serious note, I do happen to agree with you, Elite hasn't had their troubles to bear what with Ofcom and everything and it shows, compared to a year ago when Elite was very much the dominant force throughout all the Babe Channels I think it's now getting very predictable with the same routines night after night pretty much done to death now, I think now that it's 2 years old that it needs drastic restructuring and needs to bring back the spark that we saw a year ago more often, I'm not saying for one minute that it's all gone down hill for Elite, it still has it's moments from time to time but certainly it lacks the consistency that it once had but I'm optimistic what with the recent cuts at Ofcom that we might just see a period of less worry and more relaxation with Elite as thankfully they've been trouble free for a while now so the channel is still young yet and is still very much one of the main players on the babe channels epg at present so I'm very optimistic about the future of this channel.
03-04-2011 22:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

the only thing i would suggest for elite, is to get rid of all the cellcast cast offs. im sure at some time in the last 6 months they have hired x babestation employees to work on the tech side.
it shows in the osg's the cam work, the demeanor of the girls and lack of passion for the job in the show.

if im wrong in this assumption (about x babestation employees) please say so jamie but i dont think i am. especially the new producer who seems to be scared of any kind of revealing cam angle.

oh! yeah and happy birthday.... Tongue

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-04-2011 08:32
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Happy Birthday.

Now get rid of the OSG's. Why you are copying other channels shit ideas is beyond me.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 18:58 by dirtbag.)
04-04-2011 17:14
Thread Closed