Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2011 Babe calendars

'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

RE: 2011 Babe calendars
I never buy calenders of any description cant really find a use for them as always forget to look at them anyway. If I did use them id get something with Ashleigh Doll in it Tongue. Maybe the babes forum should produce their own calender as voted on. Including the 12 most popular babes one for each month. Although the legalities of that could be a nightmare, use of images etc.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
02-04-2011 01:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Well I suppose I'm the guy to ask..... of the babes currently appearing on the shows, I have a fine selection - in no particular order:

Cherri Hart
Hannah Martin
Kitty Lea
Elite Babes
Babestation
Georgie Darby
Leah Francis
Alice Goodwin

I also have calendars of babes not currently appearing on the shows, again in no particular order -

Imogen Thomas
Kelly Brook
Katherine Jenkins
Kelly Andrews
Lucy Pinder
Bikini Babes
Babes dressed as pirates
WWE Divas
Cheryl Cole (now Tweedy again)
UK's hottest babes calendar
and Penthouse Babes 2011

Is that enough ideas for you to consider... although you've already missed three months of the year... Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
02-04-2011 01:16
Find all posts by this user
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Did,nt know babestation had calendar, who,s in it?
02-04-2011 02:14
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

(02-04-2011 02:14 )lancealot790 Wrote:  Did,nt know babestation had calendar, who,s in it?

It's the one they advertised where you send a text message giving address and name details and then they send it.

It includes full size images of the following girls -

Tiffany (on the cover), Paige Tyler, Kandi, Georgie Darby, Charlie C, Camilla, Daryl Morgan, Preeti and Priya, Lolly, Tammy Taylor, Hannah C, Cherri Hart and Louise Porter.

There are smaller images on the pages of the following girls -

Michelle Moist, Ava Blue, Anastasia, Karina Currie, Megan Moore, Ree Petra, Geri, Jessica Lapin, Leah Jaye, Amber, Rosie Lee, Ella Jolie, Dani O' Neal, Candy, Leigh, Denni and Rio and Jada.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 06:54 by Regenerated.)
02-04-2011 06:53
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

I have last years 2010 calendar of a certain someone (I'm sure you can guess).

Fernanda went for a shoot in Portugal a few weeks ago for Elite I think and said they would be bringing a calendar out (but its now April already?)
02-04-2011 07:37
nylonmanus Offline
Apprentice Poster

There's a few on here

http://www.celebritycalendars.co.uk
06-04-2011 15:43
Thread Closed