Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video

unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video
I have the file saved on my pc. Is it ok to post it?

edit - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0IICCCG

delete if not allowed
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 16:17 by unparalleled.)
10-04-2011 12:34
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well both the April highlight's video & the Alexis Promo are now back up and running. Big Grin They were both taken down for a short time, for a reason I'm unaware of, but there back now. Wink
11-04-2011 13:32
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

So what’s the deal with this elusive Mica/Charlie video then.Huh The thumbnail preview for the video suggested that it may have been set in a limo after a rethink it may be set on the 'Elite Fun Bus' instead. The only other thing I can remember is that Mica was wearing white furry Ugg boots (and not much else Tongue).

Somebody reading this must know that I'm not making this up.Wink

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2011 21:32 by Pedro*.)
11-04-2011 21:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(11-04-2011 21:29 )Pedro* Wrote:  So what’s the deal with this elusive Mica/Charlie video then.Huh The thumbnail preview for the video suggested that it may have been set in a limo after a rethink it may be set on the 'Elite Fun Bus' instead. The only other thing I can remember is that Mica was wearing white furry Ugg boots (and not much else Tongue).

Somebody reading this must know that I'm not making this up.Wink

Who knows. I'm sure if they showed a preview for it, that it will be on the website soon. It could be a schedule issue, or tech issue, or maybe they want to release it later instead.

I doubt they'd decide not to show it.

Smile
11-04-2011 23:21
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

^^^ Maybe, still doesn't explain why the footage of Mica & Charlie together in a promo for upcoming releases in April is from a video released in February.bladewave

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
11-04-2011 23:49
sguardopenetrante Offline

(11-04-2011 13:32 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well both the April highlight's video & the Alexis Promo are now back up and running. Big Grin They were both taken down for a short time, for a reason I'm unaware of, but there back now. Wink

Yeah, they work!

I'd like to ask if it'll possible to watch or download from this Forum some of the scenes presented in the promo.
I'm referring in particular to the Tori Black's video (the last one in the April's preview video)

Thanks
27-04-2011 13:33
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

will we be getting a preview video for may
02-05-2011 21:17
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

They haven't managed to update their schedule yet so i'm not holding my breathWink
(02-05-2011 21:17 )chrislatimer Wrote:  will we be getting a preview video for may
02-05-2011 21:54
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Elite's new hightlights video for May has just been released this evening. Here is the link to the Highlights Video - Enjoy.
13-05-2011 20:15
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

^^^ Another well produced video, however, forgive me for wondering how many of those videos which haven't been released yet will mysteriously disappear from the website without explanation.Rolleyes bladewave

I guess it's too much to expect someone from Elite to explain what happened to the Dionne Daniels video that was released on Monday 2nd May and then taken down after a few hours.Huh annoyed

Ironic really given how much they are plugging their video services with the constant presence of the additional OSG.Rolleyes annoyedannoyed

14-05-2011 09:39
Thread Closed